Off-topic Does Richmond have the best two Fullbacks and best two Full-forwards in the league??@!!

Does Richmond have the best two fullbacks and full-forwards in the league??@!

• Yes, I think they do. It's amazing in this era of equalisation that this is allowed to happen.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Yes! I've always known the value of Dylan Grimes and I laugh when everday scrubbers disagree.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No, Rance is no good and Lynch can't walk with his knee.Who is Gillum Dimes?I'm a nuff nuff.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Jack Watts likes eating pizza and smoking cigarettes and is a sex addict.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Close call, but yes Richmond have assembled a group of superstars and these 4 are special.

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Most reasonable punters would agree that Rance is the best full back in the league and that Jack Riewoldt is the best full forward in the league. Tom Lynch is still recovering from a PCL, is second favourite for the Coleman and is yet to hit his straps.He is also the straightest kick in the league.For mine he nudges out Cameron and Franklin . Dylan Grimes was sensational on the weekend and I tend to agree with Lee Gaskin from Afl.com.au, that Grimes is no 2 to Rance in the league.Thoughts??

"Dylan Grimes is the best one-on-one defender in the competition
Tom Lynch was superb, kicking six goals, but Grimes was just as important in getting an undermanned Richmond across the line against Port Adelaide at Adelaide Oval on Saturday. Grimes had 17 disposals, 13 of them contested, to go with five contested marks and six rebound 50s. The 27-year-old finally received recognition last year when he was named in the 40-man All Australian squad for the first time. With Alex Rance sidelined for the year, Grimes is standing up and taking a leading role in the Tigers' defence. Grimes rarely gets beaten one-on-one and stands up when it matters the most. "- Lee Gaskin

• Banned
Here's Alex and Dylan sharing a lighter moment during the team photo.They are very good friends.
Below that we have the Jack and Tom show ,just hanging out as mates and keeping it real.

Alex+Rance+Dylan+Grimes+Richmond+Tigers+Media+RmNZjzTVsnMl.jpg
25374830a41c48b3b01bf602a5dcbf17.jpeg

• Banned
Agree, Richmond's 22 players are better than any other teams players.

That's why they are on top of the ladder.
We're not on top of the ladder because these blokes have missed a lot of games!

Don't forget to have your voice heard in the poll.It's still a democratic country as far as I know !

Do you mean Rancey you're secret dreamboat crush! Douchety ! You could've gone with Prancy Rancey or Rancid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your homophobia is worse than Israel Fiilo
Huh? I’m not afraid of homosexuals at all.

Just as long as they keep at least 5 feet away then we’re all good. :heart:

Ooh don't be homophobic. Don't myself but doesn't bother me, it's a free country outside of Geelong.
What didn’t you enjoy about it..?

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Does Richmond have the best two Fullbacks and best two Full-forwards in the league??@!!

Back