Game Day Doggies vs Crom

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovely day for footy. If 10k capacity as reported on the other thread, will be a great atmosphere. Can't wait for the opening bounce, first game we're seeing live this year as we can't get to those Thursday night games (wouldn't get home until nearly 1am), so a nice 30 min drive is a bonus.

Is he even an emergency?
Yes. He might just be the medi-sub. Don't they warm up with the other 22 every week? They should.

The other emergencies are Crozier, Khamis and Sweet. Have they been sighted?

My Lucky Meal has been ordered and should arrive right before the game. Since pizzas have won us our matches this year so far, I have stuck with what works. One small Hut's Special(Napoli Sauce, Ham, Hot Salami, Cheese, Pineapple, Prawns & Anchovies) and a small Super Supreme(Napoli Sauce, Ham, Mushroom, Hot Salami, Bacon, Olives, Onions, Cheese, Capsicum, Pineapple & Prawn). I will have to extract the icky pineapple from both, but the Hut's Special has my delicious anchovies to make up for it. Winners for sure!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Lucky Meal has been ordered and should arrive right before the game. Since pizzas have won us our matches this year so far, I have stuck with what works. One small Hut's Special(Napoli Sauce, Ham, Hot Salami, Cheese, Pineapple, Prawns & Anchovies) and a small Super Supreme(Napoli Sauce, Ham, Mushroom, Hot Salami, Bacon, Olives, Onions, Cheese, Capsicum, Pineapple & Prawn). I will have to extract the icky pineapple from both, but the Hut's Special has my delicious anchovies to make up for it. Winners for sure!
You somehow manage to outdo yourself each week. Prawns on a pizza is absolute insanity. Enjoy it, Chicago! I hope it does the trick.

You somehow manage to outdo yourself each week. Prawns on a pizza is absolute insanity. Enjoy it, Chicago! I hope it does the trick.
Wrong! The more crap, the better(except pineapple, of course)!

Lovely day for footy. If 10k capacity as reported on the other thread, will be a great atmosphere. Can't wait for the opening bounce, first game we're seeing live this year as we can't get to those Thursday night games (wouldn't get home until nearly 1am), so a nice 30 min drive is a bonus
Same here. I am actually hot sitting in the sun. Warmest game by far I’ve been to here.

To win this we will need to nullify their talls and get the ball to ground level. It's a great day for tall marking players and Adelaide have some very good ones in Walker, Himmelburg, Frampton and Butts.
Schache will need to nullify either Himmelburg or Frampton, big job for him today.
Don't think there will be much in this game, Adelaide have improved their ball movement recently and our midfield will need to work hard for 4 quarters to get on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back