Review Dogs 126 def Tigers 71

Remove this Banner Ad

Jono Brown can get ****ed right in his stupid brick like face.

Libba "(insert his game day stats) 500 metres gained. Like you said gaz, he couldn't kick over a jam tin."

Do you even do the football Jono?

Libba "(insert his game day stats) 500 metres gained. Like you said gaz, he couldn't kick over a jam tin."

Libba is a beautiful kick of the football. Need to send some feedback his way

Libba is a beautiful kick of the football. Need to send some feedback his way
I does my head in that these clowns carry on like he's been a scrubber his entire career and is only now finding the magic formula.

Right in their stupid ****ing faces.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone needs to have a looonnng talk with that boy...

Meanwhile, JUH & Astro kick 8 between them, and Brayshaw spends the last quarter fapping over Rrrieeeewoooldt....🙄

Another 5 goal performance by Marra, showing real star quality - few quiet games in there but you just know how good he’s gonna be in his prime when you’re putting this many big games on the board at this age as a key forward.
Its a shame he left a few relatively easy ones out on the field.

If there was any doubt he's arrived in a big way and will only get better from here.

it’s reassuring seeing O’Donnell play so clean and composed, especially given his inexperience. Maybe our KPD stocks aren’t so bad long term

Loved his game. A few mistakes, but a couple of kicks where I gasped a little (in a good way) because this is how flag teams are built - by finding diamonds in the rough that cost nothing and hold down an important role.

I won’t go overboard but I liked what I saw tonight. Injury might have shown us the future defensive line, maybe Jones (and his replacement as he’s older) with JOD and Busslinger, then three of Richards/Dale/JJ/other.

I wouldn’t be looking to play Keath or Gardner much again tbh. That’s obviously a snap judgement but I’d much rather the ceiling is a focus rather than a higher floor, and we look to players that can genuinely play in a top four team.

Richards was awesome tonight. Loved his game, he’s undoubtedly one of our top six players right now. Jones awesome after his absence as well, amazing.

Finally, I’ve given the coach a lot of shit. He deserves most of it imo, but credit where it’s due - the fast ball movement tonight was great to watch and should be the aim. If he can somehow fix up the defensive plan and keep this attacking mindset then maybe there’s something there. Let’s hope we can put the next two teams away comfortably and go down to Geelong and give them a hiding.

Jono Brown can get ****ed right in his stupid briclike face.

Cannot love this post enough, can’t stand Jonathon Brown

Has an alpha male face and voice and talks like a footy jock in an ultra blokey, ocker voice all the time.

”In the second ‘arf, they just weren’t workin’ ’ard enough Gaz.”

Nauseating.

Someone needs to have a looonnng talk with that boy...

Meanwhile, JUH & Astro kick 8 between them, and Brayshaw spends the last quarter fapping over Rrrieeeewoooldt....🙄
Yeah, Libba really needs to work on his kicking. I'll tell him when we catch up for a coffee on Monday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dogs 126 def Tigers 71

Remove this Banner Ad

Back