Review Dogs 61 def Roos 47 - Cammo78 #lolnorf edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I was at the game so I've only heard about the stare down. Can't wait to see it. Also loved Cordy's toughness tonight. Never knew he had it in him.

The VFL watchers are very bullish about Cordy for that reason. He just has that bit of S--t in him .
He is a real competitor. In 2 years time he will be a very important player for us down back.

I'd be seriously considering dropping stringer for Friday night. Especially if McLean is fit.

One bit of play. Stringer one on one space in front on flank. Daniel has ball outside 50 on flank and clearly waiting for a stringer to lead into that space. Stinger refuses and ball went to a tough option elsewhere and turned over. Guy refuses to lead and calls for it over the back continually. Surely he knows he won't mark it? Might as well say 'kick it to the opposition'.

Frustrating to watch.

Last edited:
Hey, watch it! Have some respect for the elderly.
oldman_zpsb1d33b44.gif

Of course going back to sleep at about 7:30am and not getting up until a half hour ago, 3:30pm, kind of proves your point. The lawn can wait until tomorrow. Just stay off it!
Hey Chicago, have you actually had the pleasure of watching The Bont in action live at all? If not, it will be worth your plane fare just for that:thumbsu:

Sorry, I can't help myself but post this....

CpLYgr7UsAAzG_e.jpg

..and note Jong rated higher than Bont, and Hrovat rated higher than Dahlhaus. I'll be back next post with a slightly less mischievous contribution.
We dished it up to Petrie

Nice colours

I was just about to say drop Roberts. It wouldn't be a Sunday / day after without

And now no one ever will

Havnt been a fan of Fletch like a lot here , but was great last night. Really liked his composure.

Do you want chips and salad or veggies with your Petrie ?

Hate to spoil it mate, but your buddy Jong had one of his best games for the club! Attacked everything, and didn't fumble much if at all!
Got hurt a couple of times and came back on determined as ever too - kudos
Enjoyed that. Good to see Bont stand up to their talentless thugs like Firrito and dominate.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a magnificent performance,we are still right in this season. North absolutely humiliated themselves,the false tough guy act was there for all to see.
A great night for every true bulldog supporter,surely no true supporter made any open,conscious decision to skip this game. Everybody stood up,selection was spot on and this was a great win in our clubs magnificent history.

The VFL watchers are very bullish about Cordy for that reason. He just has that bit of S--t in him .
He is a real competitor. In 2 years time he will be a very important player for us down back.
My ideal post-Morris/murph/Boyd backline:

Fb: wood Adams cordy
Hb: Jj Hurley Williams

North's tactic to get into Bontempelli was so pathetic and made that win so much sweeter. He just absorbed it and killed them, what a champion he already is. At what minute mark did he smother and laugh at Firrito? There is a full reply up on YouTube already and I want to see it

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dogs 61 def Roos 47 - Cammo78 #lolnorf edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back