Autopsy Dogs def Saints 90-50

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing i noticed about Picken goal was that stringer ran away from his defender forcing him to hesitated for a second on who to cover which gave Picken more time imo

Derm's smarmy intonation is what throws me off but he does share a lot of interesting insights.

Don't know why Cooney would be bitter, he's admitted to habits that wouldn't have passed under Beveridge's watch.
Don't post much these days , but this team with a few others bring me out of hibernation .
I can't stand them, and their smarminess after 09 and 10 exasabated( spelling, no love) into hatred . Some of their supporters comments after Wallis broke his leg last year on social media were disgraceful ( and at the game ) . Also media types ( one in particular ) and his we'd be calling " national day of mourning" after Libba's injury a week later was nothing short of shameful . Great result, and they were a total rabble in complete disarray after quarter time . Just my two bobs , carry on
I was gobsmacked at some of the commentary in the stands when Wallis was being stretchered off. No class at all.

whats everyones opinion of a smaller forward line ??
boyd and rough will rotate being the tall forward at times

does cloke or red get a spot?
It worked for us in the finals and in some respects I think under finals pressure you are better off not relying on tall marking forward lines.
Its interesting that GWS played better on the weekend without Lobb in their forward line I just hope Cameron doesn't realise that as I believe its works in our favour when they have three talls in their forward line.

It worked for us in the finals and in some respects I think under finals pressure you are better off not relying on tall marking forward lines.
Its interesting that GWS played better on the weekend without Lobb in their forward line I just hope Cameron doesn't realise that as I believe its works in our favour when they have three talls in their forward line.

i agree, but we did play cordy as a CHF. its just hard to get a read of which players bevo wants in his best 22

stringer & dicko are locks
not sold on cloke and red

Just on Coons potentially being dirty on the club, I thought that I heard somewhere along the line that he wasn't happy with the management of his knee injury and blames some of the club medical staff for not getting him as right as he could have been. Can anyone back that up?
I don't want to be starting off dodgy rumours about the past but I'm sure that was reported somewhere but I can't find any mention of it, which probably means I'm wrong.

yes, little diego is a cheat. he should have been reported for embarrasing a 6 foot tall st kilda clown.:rolleyes::p:oops:
I know you're kidding, but he definitely played it perfectly. He knew the ump was on the other side so took the risk of the free not being paid, knowing full well that without the arm chop he would have conceded a mark.

My post shouldn't be taken as a dig at him; just a light-hearted suggestion that the feat looked more impressive from the other angle.

Professore: the injury that the bont is carrying is that his head is carrying a big inflated ego who believes his own bull atm. Bevo will put him in his right place. Hope the leadership does the same, especially after not passing the ball to Stringer. CD best on ground imo. Love little Diego. Beautiful skills and amazing footy brain.

Of course the Bont should have passed, and of course he made some poor decisions on the weekend that made him look a bit selfish. However in a team full of players intent on avoiding responsibility to kick at the goals, a bit of selfishness isn't necessarily a bad thing. What made it worse was the fact that he was clearly struggling physically at times, and when players start to struggle for whatever reason, the natural tendency is to try to do too much themselves.

I know you're kidding, but he definitely played it perfectly. He knew the ump was on the other side so took the risk of the free not being paid, knowing full well that without the arm chop he would have conceded a mark.

My post shouldn't be taken as a dig at him; just a light-hearted suggestion that the feat looked more impressive from the other angle.
I think there's some slow mo heroics here. Theres some ticky tack contact over the shoulder, not an arm chop, but that aint getting called 9 times out of 10

Watched the replay the other night as well. Not the best viewing experience in terms of a quality game.

Apart from one scrubber, Macrae's kicking was sublime. I don't really understand how he can consistently do that in one game, then revert to dinky hospital passes the next.

His kick to Stringer's DISadvantage when we were streaming forward and Gilbert spoiled it made me see red. Lucky we goaled from the scramble after.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Dogs def Saints 90-50

Remove this Banner Ad

Back