Game Day Dogs on a Mission V Hawks Elimination Final MCG 7.40pm 6/9/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely disgusting Football. This has to be a coaching issue. Comend Bevo for his ability to inspire a team. But a tactical coach he's not.

After the first. Mitchell would of told his boys to stop the chaos ball and go trusty kick mark.

And Bevo does nothing?

What a dreadful feeling. Up The Scary for a big last.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

• No West obviously a disgrace
  • Bont’s worst game of his career
  • Treloar nowhere near right, despite saying all the opposite
  • Bevo reverting to his old ways & letting Newcombe run around unchecked
  • Shit goalkicking, like the last decade basically
  • Harmes a liability
  • Dale & JOD down back completely overawed
  • JUH playing with zero confidence

My brother asked about flying out from Phoenix for my birthday this week and going to this match. I'm glad I talked him out of it. He went to Vegas instead. Smart move. I did tell him to put some money on Hawthorn tonight. Don't know if he did.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Umpires say hello.

Nobody takes Sydney fans seriously. Most of you don’t know the rules. You call “ball” any time a player touches it. You boo when correct free kicks are given. Also, pretty sure you won at least two games this year directly from umpiring decisions. Didn’t seem to have an issue with the standard of umpiring then did you? You were belted in the last quarter of the 2016 GF and you don’t know how to process the pain. The fact you still whine about it is actually pathetic. Now f**k off.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the irony, bulldogs introduce rugby league throw to the AFL in 2016. The AFL loved that idea, keeps the play flowing they said..

Pretty sure every glorious goal I saw go through the sticks that day was kicked by our boys, not thrown. But again, nobody takes you seriously. Where were you all in the early 90s when you lost every Sunday by ten goals plus? Now you get around with your ‘Swannies’ stickers on your cars and bang on about ‘the bloods’. Biggest bandwagon fans in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back