Game Day Dogs on a Mission V Hawks Elimination Final MCG 7.40pm 6/9/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have always been pretenders. Cannot handle it when we come across hardnosed teams with pace.

Also what is with this preparation? Two weeks to allow Sicily to play unaccountable. Newcombe to do what he likes. Bontempelli to get zero support. Forwards choking in front of goal. All the same issues they beat us with the last two times, now three. Did we even coach or prepare this fornight?

No we didn't prepare. Poor all round and we got what we deserved.

To not make Sicily accountable is just totally unacceptable.

And out senior players have been nothing short of a joke tonight

No we didn't prepare. Poor all round and we got what we deserved.

To not make Sicily accountable is just totally unacceptable.

And out senior players have been nothing short of a joke tonight
Because we have no plan B

Hard to blame the senior players when we looked shit in the first qtr. We were lucky to kick the goals that we did in the first QTR

I’m convinced our approach is to always try and play our way and it’s up to the opposition to try and plan to beat us. Never seems to be evidence that we’ve got a plan to negate other teams.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
it can work sometimes but other times you do have to play a bit negative and unfortunately bevo came up doughnuts after that

look at billy frampton in the gf last year sure he didn't do too much statistically but he negated harris andrews for 3 quarters and helped them win a flag

That was another terrible decision against Libba, clearly had Sicily by the jumper not over the shoulder. Should have been holding the ball, but no, free kick to Hawthorn
Sorry. I agree there have been some very perplexing decisions tonight but that wasn't one of them. Clear hand over the shoulder before it slipped around to a collar grab.

Selection looks horrible in hindsight. Worst time of the year for Treloar to cop a calf niggle, & libba is cooked since those concussions. To top it off, Bont cops the hard tag & can't shake it. Not a good recipe all that
Many of us said it was horrible in foresight. West would want to leave after how bad he has been treated. And Garcia would too. Hawthorn is full of campaigners we need to pick these two bloke because as was said all year, those two are built for …finals.

I gave Bevo the benefit of the doubt after the 2nd half of the season. Just another Hinkley

Look at what Chris Scott managed to achieve with his list, just proves that a lot of it comes down to the coaching

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because we have no plan B

Hard to blame the senior players when we looked shit in the first qtr. We were lucky to kick the goals that we did in the first QTR
whats alarming is that this is the 2nd straight finals match this has happened

its like bevo makes it.....too serious? like obviously you need to be but not too much otherwise you panic and overthink it - look at port

i think bevo needs to rethink his finals approach and take a leaf out of Richmond's book when they were winning flags. relax a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back