Game Day Dogs on a Mission V Hawks Elimination Final MCG 7.40pm 6/9/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats alarming is that this is the 2nd straight finals match this has happened

its like bevo makes it.....too serious? like obviously you need to be but not too much otherwise you panic and overthink it - look at port

i think bevo needs to rethink his finals approach and take a leaf out of Richmond's book when they were winning flags. relax a bit
I think Bevo needs some serious people who will challenge him.

I understand that you can't always win, but how you lose is telling. Tonight just showed that.

No plan B, bizarre selections and tactics.

Like not that it’s going to make much difference but why is JUH given a free pass, he basically gets to sit in the forward line and not contribute.

Never pushes up the ground, doesn’t play another position. Has absolutely no plan b.

Because if you question his performance you a immediately labelled racist.

Like not that it’s going to make much difference but why is JUH given a free pass, he basically gets to sit in the forward line and not contribute.

Never pushes up the ground, doesn’t play another position. Has absolutely no plan b.
I’m starting to think he is not up to “it” unfortunately

Went in as favourites. Media talking us up as the form side of the competition, alongside Hawthorn. Aaaand sh^t the nest. We’ve seen this before haven’t we?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

As an aside, is 4seasons Damian Barrett?
No.
But I'm not obsessed with media personalities, commentators, umpires, opposition fans etc.
I just genuinely enjoys Footscray, and I've genuinely enjoyed the season.
Looking forward to 2025, we have a good group.

I understand that you can't always win, but how you lose is telling. Tonight just showed that.

a quality senior assistant would do really well

should go poaching a few cats coaches over the offseason. **** they are well coached

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is something we’ve been saying for at least 5 or 6 years though. I’ve lost hope of it happening. There is a lot of things I love about Bevo, but I agree he is continually involved in some braindead selection decisions and has a very limited tactical mindset that often makes him a bad game day coach.

I’ve come to terms with the fact that we’re stuck with those deficiencies until he gets the tap on the shoulder. Nobody is coming in that will look him in the eye and fix the problem while he’s here. The board down don’t have the cajones.

Credit where it is due and I think any team would have struggled against the Hawks tonight. What we brought was ordinary and dire with no plan b. Time to regroup and understand why in a controlled manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back