Remove this Banner Ad

Know what I mean

Senior List
Suspended
Sep 25, 2007
Bridge Road
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Boys, how are we all? Yeah look, I'm just starting to get a bit nervy about tomorrow's game, right? Now we SHOULD win, of course *ruffles hair* we SHOULD win BUT there's something about the Roos that worries me. I have no idea who to play on Petrie, and after the Archer 300 debacle last year, it's just our luck *stares blankly* to face Harvey in his 250th.

Anyway it should be a good afternoon, I'll be having a parma somewhere on Bridge Rd before heading to the MCC BUT hope to see some of you there, knowhatImean?

Im more anxious than nervous. I had that exact same feeling last week before the Dockers game(thinking they were due for a win and it was at subi, etc) but we pulled through and I have confidence in our boys that we can get the job done tomorrow. Its at the dome which will suit us perfectly and im sure the boys will want to show the kangas why we are undefeated. :thumbsu:

The Archer debacle coincided with us playing like like crap at the same time, so i wouldn't worry to much about that! We're a much better team right now but the Kangas are still a big challenge. We just need to keep up the intensity and never give up, it's worked for us so far.

I hope we win this one more than any other one we've played so far. If we win against North, a good side who were part of the pack that cut us to pieces last year, our season is well and truly set up. They need to be ferocious and play with the spirit and flair they have thrilled us with all year. I'm just so happy that this group is starting to show everyone what they can do.

I believe in them even more after last week, and I reckon we can win tomorrow.

Boys, how are we all? Yeah look, I'm just starting to get a bit nervy about tomorrow's game, right? Now we SHOULD win, of course *ruffles hair* we SHOULD win BUT there's something about the Roos that worries me. I have no idea who to play on Petrie, and after the Archer 300 debacle last year, it's just our luck *stares blankly* to face Harvey in his 250th.

Anyway it should be a good afternoon, I'll be having a parma somewhere on Bridge Rd before heading to the MCC BUT hope to see some of you there, knowhatImean?

I think people are just getting nervous because it's Harvey's milestone match.
But, how many teams have lost milestone matches?

Anyway, it's 250. I can't even remember Granty or Johnno's 250.

it will be a tough match for the dogs but they can an should do it thi is a diffrent team with more confidence and a harder edge then last year wouldnt worry bout harveys 250th did hey win for simpsons 250? i cant remeber. but anyway i lookfoward to the game even tho i'll be stuck listening to it on abc radio damn why cant i have foxtel

To be honest, I'm quitely confident about this game. Not that we will blow them out of the water or anything but confident we will get the job done.

I'm confident about this game. Nothing to be nervous about. I'll see you all there! But whats with the *rolls eyes* actions stuck between all the *scratches butt* sentences?

Guys, dont be nervous !!!

Us dogs supporters have to learn to stop setteling for mediocrity and second best is ok etc! Thats bullshit !! "EXPECT" that we will win a flag !! Lets have faith, and be POSITIVE!!!

our team is far more talented on paper than North and we are playing better than north! they wont be able to stop our forward line or midfield IF we play up to our best.

We have beaten many of our bogey sides this year, namely adelaide, st kilda and melbourne, and i reckon that today wont be any different and we will slot nicely into 2nd place on the ladder !!:rolleyes:

GO DOGS !!!:D

Wian

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll smash them like guitars.
The last team that said that got pumped.

_39944930_swimmers203.jpg

im a bit nervous but pumped. four weeks since ive been to a footy game i was starting to get withdrawals.

CMON DOGS

To be honest I expect to win and want to win the only reason behind this is we play Hawthorne next week and if we win this week and next we will be top of the Ladder.

The second reason I don't want to lose is because our winning culture will get reset so lets keep the wins coming boys :thumbsu:

it will be a tough match for the dogs but they can an should do it thi is a diffrent team with more confidence and a harder edge then last year wouldnt worry bout harveys 250th did hey win for simpsons 250? i cant remeber. but anyway i lookfoward to the game even tho i'll be stuck listening to it on abc radio damn why cant i have foxtel

Why don't you go to the game?

We should win, but that doesn't stop the nerves. In my opinion if you aren't nervous before a game, then you are either the Ice Man or not a true supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs V Roos..I'm getting nervous

Remove this Banner Ad

Back