Game Day Dogs v Saints @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great Matt Spangher couldn’t coach his out of a wet paper bag if he tried but let’s hire him as a forward’s coach
Our issues lie further up the ground in the middle. How does a person decide that kicking to Garcia in a 1v2 is a good idea? Our midfield is probably bottom 4 now at best

fitness staff need to be sacked asap

How do all of our blokes look slow and sore in the first qtr of round 2?! Blame bevo all you want and I don’t agree with his selections half the time but we literally look like a local footy team running around and it’s all on the fitness teams shoulders

I’ve switched it off. Not worth getting angry and frustrated. Team is playing garbage and they have zero fight. At least in the McCartney years they ‘cracked in’.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Darcy trying his heart out. Bruce reading the ball ok. Scott working hard. Garcia & West attacking the footy but out of touch (as expected).
That's about all of the positives.

Crozier either turns the ball over or kicks long down the line. We desperately need an intercept defender, especially as our mids are getting smashed.

We need Cleary in the team to replace him as soon as possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t blame Bevo here. The players need to take responsibilty and after getting touched up by 50 points last week you would expect the players to come out determined and hard at the ball.
But they haven’t ……. Very poor effort by our players in the first quarter.
They don't all just coincidentally go missing at once. It's a statistical improbability impossibility.

The buck has to stop with the coach. You know, the bloke who always blames someone/something else when we underperform.

This is absolutely ****ed. Goodnight everyone, have a good sleep instead of watching this

We need Cleary in the team to replace him as soon as possible.
In a week or two at this standard, it becomes a development year and Cleary probably earns his spot anyway.
No point being able to get the ball if you can't retain it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back