Autopsy Dogs V Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

"At least we are the moral winners."

It's a dumpster fire over on the Richmond board.

Strangely though no mention of the Lambert incorrect disposal that resulted in the Reiwaldt goal.
Ooh. I was going to send them my last post - maybe, maybe....not

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

At the game. Stringer is walking the boundary giving out a footy to the crowd looking in good spirits. Walking with a limp but if there were fears of an ACL there's no way our great doctors would have him our there.
Jakey likes the attention with a bit of drama. He'll be okay.

Bont and Dusty going head to head was a pleasure for any footy fan, the last quarter alone would've made a big highlight reel
Be surprised if there's a more accurate comment than that one regarding the game,spot on.

dd6ae5857cf4de32c75234ac80552831.jpg

Might have one of these to celebrate the impending RS nom.

Petrovski-Seton this week comfortably

Richmond's squealing about the umpiring is absolutely embarrassing.

You lost the game, not the umpires.

Who was that ****stick who dropped a mark over the line when it was going through for a goal?

They also were gifted one with Riewoldt's last one (clear holding the ball in lead up) and the one against Boyd was 50/50.

Have a massive cry you shitbags.
Lol! Doggies are a luv child, Tiges you'll never be! (Never be anything past May at least)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh we're from Touchy land
A pack of whingers
We're from Touchy land

As April Premiers
You can see us with a grin
Risking mediocrity again

If we're behind in May
Then we will eat our own again

.......you get the picture

GO TIGERS!! TOTALLY RIPPED INTO THE REIGNING PREMIER AND MADE THEM ABSOLUTELY FIGHT FOR IT. Funnily enough, guess what? Richmond and the Doggies are both 5-2 HAHAHAHA. And you guys won the flag last year hehe.

I'm stoked by tonight. Future looking good.

Folks, if you want to serve it up to Richmond supporters or alike please don't do it on the main board game day thread.

Keep it here or take it to the bay

Such a relief
Tom Boyd in the ruck was really good

We looked out on our legs and we found a way
Bont was a gem
Murph Stepped up
Wood good
Dalh and mac brilliant

Changes galore next week

This is why I'm excited by the Tigers this year. We absolutely gave your boys a huge run tonight. Richmond...you know finished terribly last season Richmond... Bloody great effort by the Tigers.

I didn't think we'd be much of a show after last week but wow. Put the reigning premier on the mat but couldn't get the count out and in the end lost it on points to a more well rounded fighter.
Great contest tonight and a thrilling finish, but should have been over a few minutes earlier if we'd kicked straight!

We played some shocking footy tonight. We handball way too much. I couldn't believe how bad our skills were at time, yet we still found a way to win. Missing almost our entire fwd line, 2 down on the bench, no roughead and no morris, we can be so so good if we hit form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Dogs V Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back