Dom Sheed

Remove this Banner Ad

He sold some candy in the last quarter by pretending to hand the ball to Naitanui but then came out the other side of the pack with the ball. Fooled a few Carlton midfielders and he definitely fooled me as I was just watching Naitanui.

He's a smart player - a pure footballer. Can say the same about Duggan and Nelson too.

He sold some candy in the last quarter by pretending to hand the ball to Naitanui but then came out the other side of the pack with the ball. Fooled a few Carlton midfielders and he definitely fooled me as I was just watching Naitanui.

He's a smart player - a pure footballer. Can say the same about Duggan and Nelson too.

We haven't had this much young talent since the Darling draft.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Only drawback you could make tonight was that opposition players still motor away from him with ease. Looks slower than back in U18s.

I wasnt sure if they went an ultra fast 1-2 in that scenario but whatever happened it fooled me too. Sure I was on the beers and all the peanuts at my house wouldnt shut up babbling about anything but the game, but I was momentarily perplexed by that clearance. Damn you craft beer, but yay you Shred. Happy birthday mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have sword, will travel
Have hole? Will explore! (guy motto)

Anyway, good to see Sheed getting more minutes, even better to see him getting more of the footy. He's got some tricks up his sleeve and eventually he'll have the fitness base & confidence to pull it off.

Yes. Drugs are bad.
249873.jpg

However, I love Sheed and have him in Supercoach because I see his promise, he played in a dominant team against a toilet team. Lets all calm down pls.
Judging him in tough games will give us a better view I reckon.

*really am getting quite negative as I get old.... :cry:

That play from Shred was wicked enjoyed his game tonight , keep it up Dom .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dom Sheed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back