Multiplat Don Bradman Cricket 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys. My mate and I just bought the game. We want to play on the same side but cannot seem to find this option. Help anyone?
Local Co-op is currently not available. You can play against each other. Co-op will eventually be added in a patch.

30G- International Stardom
Finally got selected for the Aussie test team :D

*EDIT- Started a new career as a batsmen, first match, first ton.
LWXXBtd.png

Last edited:

Had high hopes for this thing but have been left slightly disappointed. Customization options and different modes are orsm but the bugs are a complete headf*ck. The patches will definitely be welcome.

Something Ive noticed it that every time I bowl to the AI they eventually collapse like a deck of cards. They usually put on a half decent stand with the first 2-3 bats, but then without fail they collapse until their number 9 or 10 comes in. I've tested it in different formats and on different difficulties and it ALWAYS happens. Seems so scripted.

Played the all time best Windies tonight in a one dayer on legendary, they were 1-40 then sure enough on cue they collapse to 73 all out. :confused:

Definitely has some balancing issues.

Last edited:
When the patch comes out do you have to start another career for the patch to me implemented properly?

With the upcoming patch will the problem with coming in at like number 3 and always being like 1/1 be fixed?

And also I think it would be a good idea for there to be an option at the start of the career where you can choose how many overs you would like your guy to roughly bowl per game, because if your a batting all rounder, you shouldn't really be bowling rediculous amounts of overs, just an idea but.

When the patch comes out do you have to start another career for the patch to me implemented properly?
Yes, unfortunately the way the save system works, by locking in teams before hand, it means it couldn't be made retroactive.
With the upcoming patch will the problem with coming in at like number 3 and always being like 1/1 be fixed?
That will be fixed up as it was an issue with the get best function. That's not to say it won't happen (it is cricket and that can happen), but it will occur far less.

And also I think it would be a good idea for there to be an option at the start of the career where you can choose how many overs you would like your guy to roughly bowl per game, because if your a batting all rounder, you shouldn't really be bowling rediculous amounts of overs, just an idea but.
Theres a few things in the works for career with the next patch. It's a hard thing to balance, how many overs you get as you want the player to be involved but obviously too many times in a match can get a little tedious. But there will be something to clean career up a bit in the next patch.

Theres a few things in the works for career with the next patch. It's a hard thing to balance, how many overs you get as you want the player to be involved but obviously too many times in a match can get a little tedious. But there will be something to clean career up a bit in the next patch.

Personally, I would like the ability of batting all rounders to be able to bat anywhere in the top seven and bowling all rounders in the bottom six. Players like Neil Johnson cannot be reproduced in career mode currently.

This patch sounds very very promising. It's just a shame that it couldn't have been a part of the original release, maybe then we would have been seeing 8's and 9's from the reviewers instead of 6's and 7's (which I think is unfair anyway)

Mode: Career
Match Type: First Class (second season, NSW v QLD @ Sydney)
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Fall of first wicket (~12-15 overs)
Ground: SCG
Teams: NSW v QLD
Get Best: Yep
Description of Issue: Three fieldsmen behind square. I had played every ball I faced front foot leg side. A link to the pic is below. You can clearly see the square leg umpire and the three fieldsmen. I was out on this ball which should have been given as a no ball

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/7479/fukz.jpg

XP occasionally bugs out. I simmed the bowlings innings of a T20 and got all the XP and Rewards that the AI earnt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why are the servers down? cant join/host a session also academy is unavailable

Online games should be OK, the Academy is offline while we try to work out why some people cannot upload/download.

Just gonna say that im really enjoying the game.
I do have 1 gripe which is really aimed at a lot of games. Im colour Blind and struggle to differentiate between the yellow and green indicator for full and good ball lengths. It irritates me that developers use these colours that can be hard to tell the difference.
Battlefield has a colour blind setting that changes the icons to complete different colours ie: yellow to blue. I always thought why not have them completely different from the start.
I know most people wont care or understand but it is annoying that such a little thing can affect a players experience.
So Bigant can you have a think about this for future games, it would make 1 colour blind person very happy :)

Keep up the good work

Just gonna say that im really enjoying the game.
I do have 1 gripe which is really aimed at a lot of games. Im colour Blind and struggle to differentiate between the yellow and green indicator for full and good ball lengths. It irritates me that developers use these colours that can be hard to tell the difference.
Battlefield has a colour blind setting that changes the icons to complete different colours ie: yellow to blue. I always thought why not have them completely different from the start.
I know most people wont care or understand but it is annoying that such a little thing can affect a players experience.
So Bigant can you have a think about this for future games, it would make 1 colour blind person very happy :)

Keep up the good work

Crazy thing is we had colour blind people advise us the scheme was ok. I know they explained there are many different types of colour blindness however you're now the second person to bring it to my attention so sorry this hasn't worked. I will investigate what we can do.

Man I really suck at this game in career. I'm half way through my 3rd season and i'm averaging roughly 6.5 in all forms of the game. I usually get out either runout, which is always my fault for running before I see that the ball is through, or chipping the ball to a fielder because i've mistimed it. Occasionally bowled because I play the wrong line.

I love it.

It's going to take a lot of practice to get good at this and even when you are good, you're never going to be able to get away with 6 after 6 after 6.

I can't get teams.. no internet so gonna take my ps3 to mates and download teams. Do I take whole unit or just game?? Loving the game btw. So much fun.

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk

I can't get teams.. no internet so gonna take my ps3 to mates and download teams. Do I take whole unit or just game?? Loving the game btw. So much fun.

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk
You'll need to take your PS3 as that is what the best teams download to. :)

Played a 20-20 match on veteren this morning - managed a decent total of 130 all out, only to roll the AI for 37 (they were 2/22), with 8 runouts.

It started raining too in the match yet it was bright and sunny :confused:

One thing Im finding is that I have to premeditate footwork forward and back - it is pretty much impossible to do on merit - all that you can do is time the push of the right stick for shot selection.

Last edited:
One thing Im finding is that I have to premeditate footwork forward and back - it is pretty much impossible to do on merit - all that you can do is time the push of the right stick for shot selection.

I finally got the hang of going back to a short ball this morning, crushing my first 6 with the first time I got it right only to get caught on the boundary the next short ball an over later :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Don Bradman Cricket 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Back