Multiplat Don Bradman Cricket 14

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't get to bat last test due to a declaration and a run chase but that might have been the 15 for about 40 I took :p

I'm thinking the starter English teams are good for grinding because they're worse than the Aus teams

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Had a strange glitch where all the text turned into strange characters and underscores on the scoreboard/scorecard/HUD. Beer turned into B__r, Humidity turned into ___id_ty. Very weird, I should have taken a photo.

To anyone here who might be waiting until post patch to start a career, make yourself a batsmen. My career player isn't even 18 yet and I've bowled 4000+ balls, massive grind. If you want to go far into the career I highly recommend you pick being a batsman

To anyone here who might be waiting until post patch to start a career, make yourself a batsmen. My career player isn't even 18 yet and I've bowled 4000+ balls, massive grind. If you want to go far into the career I highly recommend you pick being a batsman
On the flip side though bowling is much easier and I assume would be a quicker way to break into the national team.

On the flip side though bowling is much easier and I assume would be a quicker way to break into the national team.
Nope. Every single match I have to bowl 30+ overs, and it takes hours of my time being utterly bored. I reckon you could get through 3 batting season in the time it takes you to play one county match as a bowler.

Nope. Every single match I have to bowl 30+ overs, and it takes hours of my time being utterly bored. I reckon you could get through 3 batting season in the time it takes you to play one county match as a bowler.
Interesting. I'm in career as a bowler and when i play in a Shield match i start with just 5 overs before getting swapped and don't get back on until about the 50th over of the innings.

Interesting. I'm in career as a bowler and when i play in a Shield match i start with just 5 overs before getting swapped and don't get back on until about the 50th over of the innings.
I'm a leg spinner, so obviously shorter spells for pace bowlers. But once you get to county, you'll bowl 10x more, which is why I couldn't be more bored right now.

I've never bowled 30+ overs in a game. Maybe around 20 at the most and I take the majority of the wickets, spinner as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me personally im getting bowled heaps more, but I don't know if that's my team specifically or whats going on.
I've never bowled that much in one go but I can see how it would get tedious.

Only thing is I'm so much more successful at bowling than batting.

I'm getting about the same amount of overs for my county side as I was for Victoria.

Are you starting a new career when the patch comes out?
Yep. I'm trying to grind my bowling allrounder to aussie selection, I've been 'very close' for ages, then when the new patch comes I'll start one as an opening bat.

I'm playing as much as I can until the patch so I'm better at the game for the career I'll start once the patch is out.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Don Bradman Cricket 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Back