Review ...dont do this to me richmond...

Remove this Banner Ad

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Dark days indeed...

Now i'm normally a half glass full type of person...

So todays insipid massive loss to Karltun...of all sides....on top of 30 years of fruitless 'missing in action' football...has hit home hard...

And my faith in the RFC is now wavering...

I need to believe that this once great proud club is going to be successfull once again...the ghosts of tiger greats would want that...the many dispairing and long suffering supporters would want that...the administration would want that...the coaches...the players...even the AFL...would all want that to happen...hell i even reckon some of the other clubs supporters would like to see that happen as well...

I WANT TO BELIEVE...Richmond...I want to believe that we will eventually become a strong competitive football club again...make the final eight occassionally...sneak into the top four because we are a good side...play in a Granny cos we earnt it...even a draw would be sweet..or are we all really kidding ourselves here...?!?...

Show us something Richmond...keep my wavering faith in you from disappearing...something that will reignite my faith and keep me hoping we will all make it to another Premiership together...that it does mean something to be a Richmond supporter...

Give us some pride Tigers...give us some pride...

Otherwise i can feel a cleanout Mark 3 even Mark 4 slowly coming on...

The dying and slow withering of my club loyalty...the rise of cynicism...indifference...the folding up and packing away of the footy scarf...the tiger beanie...no tiger stickers on the back car window...no more membership payments...no more hot jam doughnuts on a saturday arvo at the 'G'...and sadly footy may just become for me the annual televised Grand Final day on TV contested by other sides...

Dont do this to me RICHMOND...I dont deserve it...none of us faithfull supporters do...not after all these years together...

JAK - i love this club as much as i love anything in life, and i still can't quite put into words the rage/numbness/disappointment etc i feel. I think of my two boys though who are 6 and 4 (still to have birthdays this year), at the moment they follow the Tigers because i do. At some stage, they will both make their own minds up on who to follow. I don't think i'm going to stop them regardless of the way it goes. If they stick fat, great, but if they say Pies or Hawks, how am i going to argue with them. No chance.
If any Tiger people read this, don't worry about me, worry about the two potentual supporters you will lose at some stage.

I'm over the loss already. We got smashed in the middle but we all know what talent we have in the midfield. We'll be adding to this talent in the end of season draft also. It just comes down to inexperience. The kids gave up in the 2nd half. Players such as Cotchin and Martin will get fitter and stronger and learn from yesterday. Conca will add another dimension to the midfield next season too. Can't blame our forward or backline yesterday.

Dark days indeed...

So todays insipid massive loss to Karltun...of all sides....on top of 30 years of fruitless 'missing in action' football...has hit home hard...

I need to believe that this once great proud club is going to be successfull once again...the ghosts of tiger greats would want that...the many dispairing and long suffering supporters would want that...the administration would want that...the coaches...the players...even the AFL...would all want that to happen...hell i even reckon some of the other clubs supporters would like to see that happen as well...

I WANT TO BELIEVE...Richmond...I want to believe that we will eventually become a strong competitive football club again...make the final eight occassionally...sneak into the top four because we are a good side...play in a Granny cos we earnt it...even a draw would be sweet..or are we all really kidding ourselves here...?!?...

Show us something Richmond...keep my wavering faith in you from disappearing...something that will reignite my faith and keep me hoping we will all make it to another Premiership together...that it does mean something to be a Richmond supporter...

The dying and slow withering of my club loyalty...the rise of cynicism...indifference...the folding up and packing away of the footy scarf...the tiger beanie...no tiger stickers on the back car window...no more membership payments...no more hot jam doughnuts on a saturday arvo at the 'G'...and sadly footy may just become for me the annual televised Grand Final day on TV contested by other sides...

Dont do this to me RICHMOND...I dont deserve it...none of us faithfull supporters do...not after all these years together...

Not again...two weeks in a row...and i mean WEAKS... :mad: ...

WHERE IS THE PRIDE !!!! ....

Not again...two weeks in a row...and i mean WEAKS... :mad: ...

WHERE IS THE PRIDE !!!! ....

I tell you how I feel.

Normally, I feel sad and then I get angry and move on. Last night I was in delief and straight into the angry pills. I still cannot fathom the capitulation let alone mourn it.

In my mind that was the worst loss I have seen the Tigers have in for 30 years. That was tragic. The only saving grace is it didn't involve tanking like the pitiful clubs of the afl concoct .

My god it will take me a long time to get over that effort. I really am struggling to come to grips with how I can digest what I saw our team do and didn't do!!!

Subconciously, I am thinking no no i didn't see it like the 9/11 plane into the tower it is all too sureal!!!

I tell you how I feel.

Normally, I feel sad and then I get angry and move on. Last night I was in delief and straight into the angry pills. I still cannot fathom the capitulation let alone mourn it.

In my mind that was the worst loss I have seen the Tigers have in for 30 years. That was tragic. The only saving grace is it didn't involve tanking like the pitiful clubs of the afl concoct .

My god it will take me a long time to get over that effort. I really am struggling to come to grips with how I can digest what I saw our team do and didn't do!!!

Subconciously, I am thinking no no i didn't see it like the 9/11 plane into the tower it is all too sureal!!!

mate, you have another thread going where you feel we are just taking a breather on the rocks of tankers (or something like that) and that everything is hunky dory.

You on mood altering pills?

mate, you have another thread going where you feel we are just taking a breather on the rocks of tankers (or something like that) and that everything is hunky dory.

You on mood altering pills?

Nah its a different context!!

The point is the mood is low but from a trolling tanker perspective on the brighter side we are still have more self respect than tankers inc if you get the drift!!!

The point is the mood is low but from a trolling tanker perspective on the brighter side we are still have more self respect than tankers inc if you get the drift!!!

I thought so... a half glass full supporter!... :) ...

The RFC ship is just adrift from a finals berth!... :) ... right?!?...

We have been given access to the high end of the draft more than most clubs.

That our shitness was real and not manufactured doesnt give me a warm fuzzy feeling and any superiority over those teams.

Having almost barracked for Richmond as a child (was at that impressionable age when Richmond were actually good all those years ago) ... All I can say is phew dodged a bullet there.

HAving picked Carlton instead and having just lived through their darkest period, I can sense some of what the True Tiger faithful feel.

It is surprising that under the current system, which is designed to help the bottom clubs rise, the performance of Richmond over the last 30 years has been pitiful to say the least. I mean look at the Blues ... 10 years of shit to get a list like we have makes the pain (not really) worth it but having the sh*t then ordering more (AKA rebuild), only to order more sh*t when the first sh*t arrives time and time again.

I suppose what I am trying to say is that I would not have the fortitude to keep going.

Richmond supporters might be renowned for eating their own but I for one cannot blame them. How a once proud club has been reduced to this is beyond me.

Stick with Hardwick though ... wallet screwed u but he will pick up the pieces.

We have been given access to the high end of the draft more than most clubs.

That our shitness was real and not manufactured doesnt give me a warm fuzzy feeling and any superiority over those teams.

It does me, because it is part of the psyche in a GF situation that will get us over the line regarding the mental confidence edge!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It does me, because it is part of the psyche in a GF situation that will get us over the line regarding the mental confidence edge!!

Big game against Carlton last week really showed that.

Should have tormented them with comments like. We were really shit under Frawley and Wallace, you guys were just pretending you were as shit.

Dark days indeed...

Not again...3 Weaks in a row... :mad: ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Review ...dont do this to me richmond...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back