Don't worry money, Ross Lyon's money is all that moneys

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, it's only money. The real question Freo flogs should be asking themselves is, will Roscoe bring them Saints-style footy and will they tolerate that if it gets them back in the 8?
I'd certainly proclaim her the most rootable premier ever
She looks like Sam Neill.
Probably should of saved this gem till we dropped a game in the real season champ :eek: But then again don't see that happening till R1 (possibly)

efa

Probably should of saved this gem till we dropped a game in the real season champ :eek: But then again don't see that happening till R8 (possibly) so I can see why you wouldn't want to wait.
LOL I thought that was suppose to happen last year.

Don't get too confident buddy, no signs of improvement and a complete dud of a squad. You will be lucky to finish 9th. Haha at least the Eagles kicked you back into reality:thumbsu:

Rossco? Fremantle diehards are now calling him Rossco.

Surely you watched this man at StKilda and hated his guts because that was the only obvious emotion anyone other than a St Kilda diehard could feel.

Rossco? hahahahaha. Just admit that he is noobend of the highest order with quite possibly the most boring monosymblistic **** head around .

This man is taking you for a ride in his purplemobile. He is a not a professional coach, he is a professional conman.

It's the KIA or nothing. And I want on-roads too.

I hear Skoda's where it's at atm.

skoda_logo_new.jpg

Surely you watched this man at StKilda and hated his guts because that was the only obvious emotion anyone other than a St Kilda diehard could feel.

Rossco? hahahahaha. Just admit that he is noobend of the highest order with quite possibly the most boring monosymblistic **** head around .

This man is taking you for a ride in his purplemobile. He is a not a professional coach, he is a professional conman.

Getting a bit worried about Round 1 Princess?

Ross "Lyle Lanley" Lyon

1191399754-1.jpg

I did a straw poll - Rosco says he has a building affection for Freo and its fans.

Rosco also says to pass on his thanks for your concern and as a hot tip buy Billabong shares ...DYOR of course.

He has lots of reasons to pretend affection for Freo.

money.jpg

He can pretend affection as well as any whore. We will see if he is worth the money.

I kind of liked the bits where he finished in the top 8 and won finals games.

Look haven't you St Screwedher fans ever been dumped by a girl/boy? Think back how did you get over it? Ice cream and masturbation (not necessarily together but hey if it helps?).

I've never been dumped so I can only guess- being from WA I am rich, tanned and pretty friccin fantastic but c'mon move on. Pretend your happy with your new fat and dumpy partner - its only a rebound root anyway but give up Rossco does not love you anymore.

Look haven't you St Screwedher fans ever been dumped by a girl/boy? Think back how did you get over it?
From memory, they rented her an apartment and asked her to stop talking to the media

(Log in to remove this ad.)

r270393_1136076.jpg

r270393_1136076.jpg

r270393_1136076.jpg

Thats how many Crazy vossys we could have with the money we're paying Ross the Boss.

I guess you get what you pay for.

Yep.... and that reminds me of something.... three pictures.... three pictures of Michael Voss.... three..... what does that remind me of?

Oh yeah!!

afl-premiership-cup.jpg

afl-premiership-cup.jpg

afl-premiership-cup.jpg

And here's how many Rossco "I've got insolvent business" Lyon won at the Saints:

229524265_d496861e12_z.jpg

Yep.... and that reminds me of something.... three pictures.... three pictures of Michael Voss.... three..... what does that remind me of?

Oh yeah!!

afl-premiership-cup.jpg

afl-premiership-cup.jpg

afl-premiership-cup.jpg

And here's how many Rossco "I've got insolvent business" Lyon won at the Saints:

229524265_d496861e12_z.jpg

Is Vossy making a comeback as a player?

I know that sounds crazy but sheeeeeit this is Vossy we are talking about - possible is anything!

Crazy Vossy and Harves...combined IQs still wouldn't reach 100. Gonna be a lot of laughs watching those numbskulls coaching your rabble this year..

Crazy Vossy and Harves...combined IQs still wouldn't reach 100. Gonna be a lot of laughs watching those numbskulls coaching your rabble this year..

I love Harves*

* As an Asst Coach at another club

I love Harves*

* As an Asst Coach at another club

We get Vossy AND Harvs, for about half of what you're paying Rossco "I **** up every business I get into, including Luke Ball in the GF" Lyon. :eek:

I kind of liked the bits where he finished in the top 8 and won finals games.

Look haven't you St Screwedher fans ever been dumped by a girl/boy? Think back how did you get over it? Ice cream and masturbation (not necessarily together but hey if it helps?).

I've never been dumped so I can only guess- being from WA I am rich, tanned and pretty friccin fantastic but c'mon move on. Pretend your happy with your new fat and dumpy partner - its only a rebound root anyway but give up Rossco does not love you anymore.

Ummm Moo, I don't really like St Kilda and I'm also from Perth.

If you read the little box that tells you this information only then can you make accurate assumptions... like the following one I made about you:

You like Newcastle Utd which must mean you have some affiliation with Newcastle up their in the north of England which means you are really fat, pasty, broke, inbred and with a bad monosyllabic accent.

Much like Ross Lyon....but you guys TOOK him up in a long term relationship....reeks of desperation doesn't it. But don't worry at least you get to masturbate behind his back imagining a real sexy coach that would have loved to have taken the purplurs on.

Oh desperate Fremantle, you tried to take the dominant partner approach after dumping Harvey and look what you got instead on the desperate rebound.

The failure of a conman.

Only the 1st para was at you.

The hint was when I addressed the rest of the post to St Nailedher fans (note the use of plural versus singular).

Keep trying and one day you will colour completely between the lines.

Oh I see I need a Phd in linguistics to determine that.

And to know that when you reply to my quote its only really just the one little bit...and to know that if you WERE referring to me in your second bit that you would have called me a St Screwedher fan with out the S.

Mmmmm I see one day I might be able to colour between the lines haha.

Geez you Fremantle fans are a cut above the rest of us. I mean you even talk yourselves into thinking that you are right when you say old Rossco might be the answer to your prayers when in effect he is a freeloader that is in desperate need of some money.

Go Fremantle, yay good choice there but it will justified when they rightly make 8th position. Pity about the boring press conferences and West Australian interviews with this dolt we will have to put up with.

Here's Rossco "we've got failed businesses" Lyon on his way to the footy club this morning -

Greedy_Businessman_Cartoon_110315-191861-938042.jpg

I like how he's got cash coming out from under his feet. That means that Freo FC have laid cash down for him to walk on as he gets to training.

That must make the members feel good about being part of the purple horde. I know Rossco feels good about his particular horde....

Meanwhile, here's those members, stopping working to pose for a photograph for their new boss Rossco -

phpMUJdoX

I bet those workers feel really good, knowing their hard earned money is going to Rossco "I need to pay for my failed businesses" Lyon. I bet it makes them feel really good. Look how they smile about it, each and every one of them.

"You'll bring us a flag, won't you Rossco?" they are asking. "Won't you please? Please?"

Oh I see I need a Phd in linguistics to determine that.

Or a merit certificate from year 2.

yebbo;23411703And to know that when you reply to my quote its only really just the one little bit...and to know that if you WERE referring to me in your second bit that you would have called me a St Screwedher fan with out the S[/QUOTE said:
Yes I must admit I see how you are confused.

I mean the first part was a direct answer to a question you posed.

The second part as a singular non-St K fan, I see how easy it is for you to confuse yourself with a large number of Saints fans.

By the way Im in Nigeria and have a whole heap of cash to get into Australia ....can you help (yes I'm talking to you)

Here's Rossco "we've got failed businesses" Lyon on his way to the footy club this morning -

Greedy_Businessman_Cartoon_110315-191861-938042.jpg

I like how he's got cash coming out from under his feet. That means that Freo FC have laid cash down for him to walk on as he gets to training.

That must make the members feel good about being part of the purple horde. I know Rossco feels good about his particular horde....

Meanwhile, here's those members, stopping working to pose for a photograph for their new boss Rossco -

phpMUJdoX

I bet those workers feel really good, knowing their hard earned money is going to Rossco "I need to pay for my failed businesses" Lyon. I bet it makes them feel really good. Look how they smile about it, each and every one of them.

"You'll bring us a flag, won't you Rossco?" they are asking. "Won't you please? Please?"

Mmmm look sorry but coming from a club that has just seen its biggest ever drop off in members and 2011 net operating loss of 1.9 million - paying a coach may be a bit frightening. Hate to see the numbers when Gold Coast overtake you in 2012 .....ouch

Crazy Vossy may be OK being paid in turnips but pretty much the rest of us deal in cash.

Perhaps post an image of Woodside if you want to mock who is picking up the tab.

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't worry money, Ross Lyon's money is all that moneys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back