Doogs' Droogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Mark Stevens a Droog?

Not sure how to quote this because it's from the Herald Sun AFL 08 liftout, I hope this will do!

www.heraldsun.com.au

"And Andrew McDougall has become a minor cult-figure out west. He looks like the copybook key-position hero" and "'Doogs' showed something late in the year in defence".

Is Mark Stevens a Droog?

Not sure how to quote this because it's from the Herald Sun AFL 08 liftout, I hope this will do!

www.heraldsun.com.au

"And Andrew McDougall has become a minor cult-figure out west. He looks like the copybook key-position hero" and "'Doogs' showed something late in the year in defence".

Setting up a good story when Doogs takes his shot at CHB and becomes the success story of this AFL season.:thumbsu:

Just wondering what actions the Droogs are going to take given the team list.

Picket Eade's house? Horse's head in the bed of every selection commitee member?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When's the lap of honour?

Can't wait to see the Andrew McDougal Cup being presented at Western Bulldogs vs West Coast games.

just sit the tall one in the forward line and let his reign of terror on defenders begin!

I know you think all players other than Street are insignificant, but this is a thread for Doogs and we are obviously mourning his loss.

btw would his training top with 'McDougal 32' on it be a collector's item now?

:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Doogs' Droogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back