Doogs' Droogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Doogs has just dumped me as a facebook friend. I wasn't even stalking him that much. Doogs can go and get ****ed. I tolerated him showing no heart, struggling to do well for the Bees 2nds and having no real future at the club but enough is enough.

I am sad to say I am no longer a Droog. You are a big stupidhead Doogs!

Excelsior Tim Callan!

Doogs has just dumped me as a facebook friend. I wasn't even stalking him that much. Doogs can go and get ****ed. I tolerated him showing no heart, struggling to do well for the Bees 2nds and having no real future at the club but enough is enough.

Excelsior Tim Callan!
You'll rejoin during season '08? When he's in mighty fine form? Or do you just ditch any love you have during the off-season...for any player?

The creator can not be gone :eek::(

This day is a sad one for fellow droogs...

Excelsior Tim Callan!

this is almost worser then the day ryan griffen dislocated his kneecap...almost

Excelsior Tim Callan!

Doogs > Rocco. Its a sad day to be a Droog.

so whats everyone expecting doogs to do next year?
im guessing he will stay back
since it looks like we are getting welsh now
so it will welsh, johnno, murphy and maybe minson in the forward line
wit the smaller players around them
so my guess is doogs to stay part of the backline even though id like to see him given a better go in the forward line
thats all

so whats everyone expecting doogs to do next year?
im guessing he will stay back
since it looks like we are getting welsh now
so it will welsh, johnno, murphy and maybe minson in the forward line
wit the smaller players around them
so my guess is doogs to stay part of the backline even though id like to see him given a better go in the forward line
thats all
I reckon he probably will be in the backline. Not sure i agree with minson going forward, in fact, to be honest, i hope not, but this is about doogs so ill stop commenting on others.
I wouldnt mind seeing doogs be tried in the ruck - i'd like to see what he can do there. But i do still reckon that he'll be mainly in the backline. I will keep in my mind forever that wonderful smother we saw - amazing. Unlikely he'd do that every game, but at least we know he gives his all to defending.
I can't wait to see how he performs next year - could swing either way, but to be honest im losing a bit of doogs spirit over the off-season!!!:eek:

Michael Jordan
Shane Warne
David Beckham
Andrew McDougall

Finally the number 23 gets to be on the back of a real champion.
I was thinking maybe you'd be the one to first speak out about how much it sucks!!! Now you might have to remove that '32' presumably on the back of your jumper to switch the numbers around:eek:. That is your number is it not???

I was thinking maybe you'd be the one to first speak out about how much it sucks!!! Now you might have to remove that '32' presumably on the back of your jumper to switch the numbers around:eek:. That is your number is it not???

yeah i was so pissed. i'm never gonna be able to get my 32 off. people told me not to get his number and they were right. i should've waited:mad::(:eek:

yeah i was so pissed. i'm never gonna be able to get my 32 off. people told me not to get his number and they were right. i should've waited:mad::(:eek:
Yep and you were so dedicated to that number that you superglued it :mad:
Everyone say 'aww' and feel sorry for mcd-is-not-a-dud.
Look on the bright side, at least he'll still be playing with us:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doogsgirl and myself thought this was appropriatefor doogs:

Andrew Mcdougall, the meanest and heartfullest muther****er in the history of footy. Here is why i want to meet him: When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Doogs. Doogs counted to infinity - twice. Doogs gave Mona Lisa that smile. Doogs can slam a revolving door. Some kids piss their name in the snow. Doogs can piss his name into concrete. Doogs once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands. Once a cobra bit Doogs' leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died. Doogs divides by zero. Doogs is always on top during sex because Doogs never ****s up. Doogs doesn't use pickup lines, he simply says, "Now." Doogs can kill two stones with one bird. The only time Doogs was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake. Doogs invented every colour. Except pink. Jordan Mcmahon invented pink.

Any fellow droogs excited to see the beloved doogs at family day soon?:D

I can't wait to see how much more he fits in with the team, and whether he poses crazily at the camera this year as well, or whether hes more serious and focused.

I don't know....but...I'M EXCITED!!!:D:D:D

if anyone see's 2 extremely excited girls (a tall one and a redhead) in the great mans (doogs) line at family day. say hi!

add alittle monotone dale morris obsessed girl onto that!

Surely whenever anyone talks about "the great man" at WO they are referrring to Mr Chris Grant himself?

Remove this Banner Ad

Doogs' Droogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back