Position DPP changes mid season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In that article Fagan talked about some possible Wing time for Neale and HFF for Lyons, so probably no DPP for Neale.
Fagan is talking out his arse, when the whips are cracking it'll be Neale, Lyons, and Zorko/Suitcase in there trying to work out where that big dope O is going to tap it.

Matt Crouch gives me similar vibes but I know you don’t rate him in SC :(

Only because he's missed so much footy and I'm not sure where he fits in with the emergence of Laird and Keays as Adelaide's main ball handling mids. Who knows though, he might continue from where he left off SC scoring wise. I used to really rate him as a SC option before the injuries though. Was even my starting team M2 in 2019 :$

Fagan is talking out his arse, when the whips are cracking it'll be Neale, Lyons, and Zorko/Suitcase in there trying to work out where that big dope O is going to tap it.

Sick of being bundled out of finals so he's just gonna take his best players out of the middle and not make them at all this year.

Sick of being bundled out of finals so he's just gonna take his best players out of the middle and not make them at all this year.

Well the tigers have to take 1 team out of the the 8 this year it might as well be Brisbane

Can only add a second position, if a player that already has DPP changes roles, bad luck, they stick with the initial DPP.
Players cannot lose DPP during a season.

Yeah, but **** it would be delicious if they did strip players. The melts would be delicious.

Textbook BF posting here 🤣

0% knowledge 100% confidence. You even quoted a stat. Strong.

Locked Fyfe into my MIDs. Ready to swing forward week 6

Fyfe will probably be ready to swing in to hospital by then

Only because he's missed so much footy and I'm not sure where he fits in with the emergence of Laird and Keays as Adelaide's main ball handling mids. Who knows though, he might continue from where he left off SC scoring wise. I used to really rate him as a SC option before the injuries though. Was even my starting team M2 in 2019 :$

Cant afford to start him as his t.o.g coming back will be managed and too many better options imo.
But if he is up and about around bye time or forced to sideways I will be watching him closely , he loves a post bye 120+ run .

Yeah, but fu** it would be delicious if they did strip players. The melts would be delicious.

They already do the bare minimum when it comes to SC, taking away DPPs mid year would actually break the game and mean they would have to do work. Would never happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liberatore F/M
Mcgovern F/D
Daicos D/M
Pendles D/M
Mcgrath D/M
Kennedy D/M
Ward D/M
Parker F/M
McDonald D/M
Horne-Frances F/M
Swallow D/M

These seem like the early possible moves. Very keen on Mcgrath.
Zorko played off half back before getting injured as well right? Might be his only game by R6, wonder if they'd still make the change.

Daicos will be a fine D6 for a long time. Upgrade him during the byes if he starts getting tired and slows down. But he's probably the most composed 1st year player I've ever seen.

Daicos will be a fine D6 for a long time. Upgrade him during the byes if he starts getting tired and slows down. But he's probably the most composed 1st year player I've ever seen.
I dunno man, Setanta O’Hailpin was pretty classy.

He kicked a Cloke right in the choccy starfish like a tap-dancing ballerina.

Where abouts did Ollie Florent play?
Any chance he could he a sneaky inclusion for a forward DPP?
Nah, he played midfield, just managed to kick a few goals from clearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back