Position DPP changes mid season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Using turtles figures above as a guide I'd guess, (and I stress it's a guess), that Gawn needs about 60% forward this week to get to 35% fwd overall. Unlikely, but what a windfall if it happened.

As it stands, Goldy looks certain to get Ruck/Fwd DPP and that could be the best of the certain ones. I skipped Xerri in the belief that Goldy would end up reclaiming the number one ruck spot at North. If that happens he could end up being the number 1 SC fwd.

The one that interests me most is Pendles. Looks certain to get Mid/Def DPP and you'd back him in to be among the top backs.

Using turtles figures above as a guide I'd guess, (and I stress it's a guess), that Gawn needs about 60% forward this week to get to 35% fwd overall. Unlikely, but what a windfall if it happened.

As it stands, Goldy looks certain to get Ruck/Fwd DPP and that could be the best of the certain ones. I skipped Xerri in the belief that Goldy would end up reclaiming the number one ruck spot at North. If that happens he could end up being the number 1 SC fwd.

The one that interests me most is Pendles. Looks certain to get Mid/Def DPP and you'd back him in to be among the top backs.

I have a feeling that even if Gawn somehow managed the % required, SC would change the stipulations so he wouldn’t be available as a forward.

Cheating campaigners.

If the "must have played 4 games" rule is in effect, then that unfortunately means that Brady Hough will now NOT get the MID/DEF DPP that he was guaranteed to get if he had played this game... Unless he comes on as the sub, of course.

If NOD also doesn't play this round and many of us don't trade him in as planned, that will make the Daicos swing to DEF a little trickier.

Those of us still with Whitfield could always move him to M9, I suppose.

If the "must have played 4 games" rule is in effect, then that unfortunately means that Brady Hough will now NOT get the MID/DEF DPP that he was guaranteed to get if he had played this game... Unless he comes on as the sub, of course.

If NOD also doesn't play this round and many of us don't trade him in as planned, that will make the Daicos swing to DEF a little trickier.

Those of us still with Whitfield could always move him to M9, I suppose.
Daicos won't be in def long anyway. Won't be viable onfield and will be too valuable to leave on the bench.

Daicos won't be in def long anyway. Won't be viable onfield and will be too valuable to leave on the bench.

He scored 125 last week and averaging 90. I will hold him at D6 and he will be one of my last upgrades to a Premo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much time would big R Marshall have to spend in the the forward line today in order to get DPP? He's a liability as my R2 but I could hide him as an F6 Swingman for a while for sure. But I don't see him getting enough time there without Ryder in.

Wonder how Libba's percentages look after that game. Didn't really see him fwd at all

I don't think he could lose dual position by the percentages.

Rookies always trail off after a few weeks, he won't keep a 90 average. I'll trade him as soon as he peaks.
Daicos is one of the best accumulators to come out of the draft in a long time. He can find the ball in his sleep. I would also say his efficiency so far hasn’t been reflective of his actual skill level. Rookies do drop off but most rookies haven’t had his skill set. He’s avg 26 touches a game and if he retains his midfield role I don’t see that dropping off that much during the year because he just has that innate ability to rack it up. If juniors are anything to go by I’d expect him to hit the scoreboard more frequently too

Which players are likely ?
Really hoping Daicos & Pendles get Def/Mid

any chance Green & Danger get Fwd/Mid status

Libba, Parker, Newcombe, Harmes should get Fwd status.

Daicos, Pendles, McDonald, Brawshaw, Ellis should get Def status.

How much time would big R Marshall have to spend in the the forward line today in order to get DPP? He's a liability as my R2 but I could hide him as an F6 Swingman for a while for sure. But I don't see him getting enough time there without Ryder in.
i dont think hes played anywhere near enough fwd time to get dpp. would make my dreams come true if he did though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back