Werewolf DR WHO WEREWOLF! Hosted by MBR & GRALIN.

Remove this Banner Ad

yes, Tom Baker is the best doctor
Very fond of that Dr and his scarf.

It's hard to say because sometimes the chief writer on a series may influence how much you like that Dr and or their companion.

Ps. So you are in Jmoo Jmah?

Last edited:

Very fond of that Dr and his scarf.

It's hard to say because sometimes the cjief writer on a series may influence how much you like that Dr and or their companion.

Ps. So you are in Jmoo Jmah?
yes i am in, if only to learn more about this “cjief writer” you speak of

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everything’s got to end sometime. Otherwise, Nothing would ever get started.
I think this is you quoting the 11th and 12th Dr.
Sadly, you and a few others will need to land on just one quote by Tuesday.😀

From my Fav doctor

The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common - they don't change their views to fit the facts. They change the facts to fit their views, which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs changing

Just waiting for Tarkyn and Wosh . They said they'd meet me here, but it was some time ago...
OR was that a few hours.

" Sorry, I've got a bit of a complex life. Things don't always happen to me in quite the right order. Gets a bit confusing at times. Especially weddings. I'm rubbish at weddings. Especially my own."

Tarkyn Wosh
Oh and how about our shy newbie who loved Harry Potter
Wanna play Dr Who WereWolf and maybe be an exterminator? Or kill an exterminator?
Jatz
Cadsky what are you up to? Wanna play?

Starting Tuesday evening.

Just waiting for Tarkyn and Wosh . They said they'd meet me here, but it was some time ago...
OR was that a few hours.

" Sorry, I've got a bit of a complex life. Things don't always happen to me in quite the right order. Gets a bit confusing at times. Especially weddings. I'm rubbish at weddings. Especially my own."

Tarkyn Wosh
Oh and how about our shy newbie who loved Harry Potter
Wanna play Dr Who WereWolf and maybe be an exterminator? Or kill an exterminator?
Jatz
Cadsky what are you up to? Wanna play?

Starting Tuesday evening.
Sorry pony but I can’t ride next week.

Now before the PMs come out i need to decide my posting style.

If i post a lot i get picked as a Villager and get killed by the VIG for being annoying
If i post little i get picked as evil and get lynched

Hmm.

coin toss i guess
It's a scale, not binary ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf DR WHO WEREWOLF! Hosted by MBR & GRALIN.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back