List Mgmt. Draft 2018: Lions 1st (5), Power 1st (10), Hawks 1st (15)

Remove this Banner Ad

It's all about stopping the crows from getting a pick above us it seems, i.e. if we don't get it, the crows might
Do you really believe this childish rubbish?

The only issue is to get the best player we can. This year he happens to be from SA, so we know the Crows will also be interested. At least we only compete with one team for local talent.

Do you really believe this childish rubbish?

The only issue is to get the best player we can. This year he happens to be from SA, so we know the Crows will also be interested. At least we only compete with one team for local talent.
It's not childish rubbish. It's not doing it for the sake of having a higher pick. There's one outstanding SA talent to be gotten and both SA clubs are keen to get him.

I'm not 100% convinced we will go for an SA talent. Sure there's a much greater chance this year but Port have never used whether someone comes from SA as a tie-breaker. If things don't pan out and the best at the time is from another state I'm convinced that'll be who Port will take.

Bombed out in JLT
Bombed out in the season proper.
Looks like we are Bombing out in the trade period too.
Consisttent at least.

We'll win the AFLX and Koch will declare the good times are here again.

If you look at the 2s, one of our picks must be a 195cm young backman. Jim Toumpas at CHB.. . a strong deficiency indicator
Not just small/medium height guys.
What are we doing with guys like Hewitt?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, back down to business. We need to somehow get back into the second round using Hombsch and Amon. Cmon surely GC will give 24/29 for Hombsch, especially if May goes.

Will 5,10,15 and Hombsch get 2 and 3?

The points add up pretty well, rating Hombsch as a mid-late 3rd rounder.

I hope the Crows get pick 3 or 4 now because **** everything.

We have positioned ourselves to trump any attempt the Cows might make to get up the list. Even if they offered 8, 13 and 16 for a top 4 pick, 5 and 15 trumps it.

You really have to be in the top 7 (Lukosius, Rozee, Smith, Rankine, King I, King II, Walsh) to have the currency for a top 4 pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Draft 2018: Lions 1st (5), Power 1st (10), Hawks 1st (15)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back