List Mgmt. Draft 2018: Lions 1st (5), Power 1st (10), Hawks 1st (15)

Remove this Banner Ad

The campaigners will end up with pick 4 and will end up with Rankine, you know it! Whether that’s a smart move on their behalf only time will tell. Unless we swap for pick 3 of course.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
As long as we end up with Smith I couldn’t care less who they draft.

If the crows get pick 4 and take Rankine, this trade period has been a catastrophic and unacceptable failure and Cripps must be sacked. To sell the farm for Rankine and see the crows swoop in at the last moment to get a pick above us is unforgivable.

Smith is the realistic pick I want from this years draft, seems to have the drive that you need to succeed.
Rankine looks something special, but there seems to be some concerns (not sure what to believe) about his off field activities.
I don't know exactly what it is but something about Rozee is making me nervous, not convinced with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Shiel agrees to go to Carlton with Essendon not dealing we should seriously look at getting involved. With what we've given up to lose out on Rankine to the crows in unacceptable.

Carl
Get : Shiel and Amon
Give : Pick 1

PAFC
Get : 1
Give : 5, Future First and Amon

GWS
Get : 5 and Future First

But as we've just left that aint happening.

If Shiel agrees to go to Carlton with Essendon not dealing we should seriously look at getting involved. With what we've given up to lose out on Rankine to the crows in unacceptable.

Carl

PAFC

GWS

Who cares if we miss out on Rankine, we have the 5th, 10th and 15th best 18 year of in Australia. He looks good now but I guarantee you chances are he won’t be the best player in the draft.

Carl

PAFC

GWS

Who cares if we miss out on Rankine, we have the 5th, 10th and 15th best 18 year of in Australia. He looks good now but I guarantee you chances are he won’t be the best player in the draft.

Btw that’s is a terrible trade suggestion

I think it’s just great that pick-only trading is allowed all the way up until the draft now, so we can all experience draft-order anxiety for another month.

To sell the farm (including Chad Wingard) for a certain player to then miss out to them to the crows because we wanted to get our trades done early, got somewhere to be tonight boys ?, is an unacceptable failure that cant be tolerated.
It's never actually been confirmed that we've moved up to get Rankine. For all we know, we could have our eye on someone else.

Question;

There were a few future picks flying around during trade period... Did we actually trade away any of our own future picks or simply on-trade others?

Is our 2019 1st or 2nd rounder still tradeable if we wanted to head down the path of bundling it up in a pick swap?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Draft 2018: Lions 1st (5), Power 1st (10), Hawks 1st (15)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back