Game Day Draft Day 2019! Picks: 7, 8, 9, 67, 82, 86, 88

Remove this Banner Ad

Assuming we could have done the same pick split as Carlton ...

What we have:
Young + Serong + Henry

What we could have had (Henry takes GC 17 and pushes GC 22 to 28, and our original 22 goes to 24)
Young + Henry + 24 + 28 + 2020 2nd Rounder

Going to be very interesting to see who is on the board at those picks tomorrow. But Serong is going to have to outperform the combined output from three second rounders. And that's ignoring late picks that are now worse/gone. And ignoring any downgrade on our 1st next year (not sure where that stands) and the flexibility to trade it.

I wouldn't be so quick to say it was a masterstroke like many on here are doing. I still wish we hadn't done the trade.

What about now? 💪

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, wasn't old Tonka Trucks Micallef around at this draft as list manager? I think that's what I said it haha
yeah looks like Tonka Trucks was there and headed off in early Jan 2020

Yeah so they'd already done that announcement saying he's to sit in the corner and not touch anything
i forgot just how incompetent he was perceived to have been until I did that googling, healthy stuff

i forgot just how incompetent he was perceived to have been until I did that googling, healthy stuff
It was an impressive effort. Speaking from experience, even a little bit of charisma / bullshitting and you can get away with being a fraud for a while. Dude must have been a complete hack which doesn't reflect too well on Bell, at least they moved on from him quick

Last edited:
It was an impressive effort. Speaking from experience, even a little bit of charisma / bullshitting and you can get away with being a fraud for a while. Dude must be have been a complete hack which doesn't reflect too well on Bell, at least they moved on from him quick
Especially seeing Bell tried to fire him in like June with that Binuk guy, honestly feels hard to do to speed run it that quickly

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Draft Day 2019! Picks: 7, 8, 9, 67, 82, 86, 88

Remove this Banner Ad

Back