Draft picks off limits.Tarrant trade on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Murphy to FF ?

As in Ryan Murphy? Next year it will be the 2010 season, NOT the 2006 season.

People need to move on from the Ryan Murphy at FF idea. He is a one trick pony - yes, it's a trick that works well in the WAFL - who gets found out at AFL level. We're not a good enough team that we can carry a player who has as minimal an impact as Murphy, on the off chance he might eventually take a mark and kick a goal.

You may be right. I guess we'll see what happens next. nother spot on the list would be good.

Agreed.

If Peake, Tarrant, Dodd and Drum are all gone after the trade period that should make it easier for the club to make it a football decision and not a financial decision.

He played in 1 game after round 9; given our forward line deficiencies in 2009 I'd say Harvey has already moved on.

Murphy, a dangerous combination of stupid and lack of heart. You will not see him play for us again. Personally, I hope we get something for a trade for him and then develop players for the role. You can only invest so much time into a player and get awful results before you have to call a write off.

It was write off half way through this year. Bye Bye Murphy.

I'm not sure why I am actually bothering to reply....

But if the rumours of Carlton actively pursuing a contracted player in Tarrant are true, than you are going to have to pay the price. Clearly Carlton think they are only a key defender away from a Grand Final, so is a Grand Final worth giving up a fringe player and two picks for?

So I would suggest thinking before you post, and to take your attempts at humour somewhere else.

As an avid Blues man, I agree that getting Taz across the line would be very advantageous to our chances of making top 4 next year and pushing for a flag, especially now with McLean on board.

My money is on a trade for Taz involving pick #27 and Browne.

We are also after Everitt and will trade pick #28 aquired from the Lions from a trade for Hadley.

Freo has a good young side and will be a force in a couple of years, by that stage Taz will be useless so you may as well trade him off now while you can still get something for him. Especially since he is out of contract next year and you will receive nothing for him.

I think Tarrant for pick 27 and Steven Browne is pretty fair I would be fairly happy with that trade. With picks 4, 20, 27 and 36 going into the draft I am pretty comfortant in our recruictment staff to pick up some very good players.

And you're saying they're not. As do others on this forum.

I have no doubt they are.

I don't need to answer anything you ask.

Do you think Peake means to stuff up in games after training for months, doing strength and team meetings on the oppo all week? You reckon he does that to piss you off?

Do you reckon Campbell wanted Sandi to unfortunately knock him out when he finally got his chance after working his arse off down at the club and for West Perth? Let you down?

Do you reckon Murphy doesn't want to convert his WAFL form into AFL form? You reckon he just takes his money and prances around for South Fremantle?

You're a clown mate, a clown who reckons a couple of hundred bucks a year makes you an expert.

Clown.
Yes, they are all shit. The fact they show up and do just enough to earn a paycheck does not absolve them of being completely shit.

As an avid Blues man, I agree that getting Taz across the line would be very advantageous to our chances of making top 4 next year and pushing for a flag, especially now with McLean on board.

My money is on a trade for Taz involving pick #27 and Browne.

We are also after Everitt and will trade pick #28 aquired from the Lions from a trade for Hadley.

Freo has a good young side and will be a force in a couple of years, by that stage Taz will be useless so you may as well trade him off now while you can still get something for him. Especially since he is out of contract next year and you will receive nothing for him.

id be happy with 27 and browne

your trading hadley BACK to brisbane now :confused:

id be happy with 27 and browne

your trading hadley BACK to brisbane now :confused:

Strong hints that Voss is very keen to get him back on board.
He didnt get on with Matthews but Vossy loves him and his style of play.
Is injury prone and we can get over the odds for him to then on trade to WB for Everitt.
Would not trade him if we didnt get McLean, but Brock now takes his spot in the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He might or might not be right, but he could be, but may not be wrong. That is according to someone who might be, but possibly isn't Harvey.

You may, or may not be right there Gav; additionally, you may, or may not be wrong. According to my sources, who may, or may not know, but are possibly in a position where they could potentially be right, or wrong.

And with the possible retirement of Harley and Milburn, he could also slot in at the cattery.

Harley is gone and Milburn is going another year, I don't know why everyone brings that up.

They still have Josh Hunt and Tom Gillies to bring into that backline for next year.

I reckon offload Tarrant + Peake for pick 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft picks off limits.Tarrant trade on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back