Rumour Draft Rumours 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Rachele and Rankine not enough? Or do you see them playing more midfield?

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'd like to see them play more bursts through the midfield. Our midfield can be a bit one-paced and predictable. One of those two in at stoppage would be great. Also, neither are really "pressure" type small forwards who lay a lot of tackles.

Apparently there’s rumours about Essendon trading back with Adelaide.
Hypothetically it could look like this:
ESS in: 14, 20
ESS out: 9, 31/35

ADL in: 9, 31/35
ADL out: 14, 20

I’ve even seen Possibly Adelaide giving up a future pick as well.
I imagine Essendon do this trade if the consensus top 10 players aren’t available at their pick.

I imagine Essendon do this trade if the consensus top 10 players aren’t available at their pick.
Anyone know where the rumor is coming from. I'd be happy enough to do it and throw in an F3 or maybe even the Melbourne F2 and get an F4 back

I’d give up Adel F2 as well if we get 31, Melb F2 if we get 35

Depends how highly Essendon rates Hardeman compared to, say, O’Sullivan (I think the Crows have their eye on a COS/Wilson pairing)

Anyone know where the rumor is coming from. I'd be happy enough to do it and throw in an F3 or maybe even the Melbourne F2 and get an F4 back
I saw it from an Essendon content creator named “everything Essendon”. He was saying like there’s a rumour going around of a potential trade between us, and the player you’re after is Caleb Windsor. And you would select James Leake with your next pick.
It makes a lot of sense, apparently Essendon are very interested in Hardeman*, he’s a half back flanker/midfielder. Also we’re only planning on taking 3 selections. I imagine Dodoro would want a future pick too, as 14 and 20 will get pushed back to picks 19 and 25 due to how compromised the draft is. It also works out on draft points very evenly.

I’d give up Adel F2 as well if we get 31, Melb F2 if we get 35

Depends how highly Essendon rates Hardeman compared to, say, O’Sullivan (I think the Crows have their eye on a COS/Wilson pairing)
Yeah I can see something like this happening. I imagine COS/Caddy are available at that pick, Essendon most likely take the pick themselves. If None of the consensus top 10 are available, I imagine Adelaide ask for 9, 31, future 4th pick for 14,20,future melb second rounder.

I saw it from an Essendon content creator named “everything Essendon”. He was saying like there’s a rumour going around of a potential trade between us, and the player you’re after is Caleb Windsor. And you would select James Leake with your next pick.
It makes a lot of sense, apparently Essendon are very interested in Hardeman*, he’s a half back flanker/midfielder. Also we’re only planning on taking 3 selections. I imagine Dodoro would want a future pick too, as 14 and 20 will get pushed back to picks 19 and 25 due to how compromised the draft is. It also works out on draft points very evenly.
I hope not - only because Darcy Wilson seems the much better prospect and there has been rumor from multiple sources the crows are very keen on him..but if we got 9 and 10, the Wilson and O'Sullivan (if still there) or Leake seem to be the obvious ones from our end.

I guess we will see in a few days time what ends up happening

Yeah I can see something like this happening. I imagine COS/Caddy are available at that pick, Essendon most likely take the pick themselves. If None of the consensus top 10 are available, I imagine Adelaide ask for 9, 31, future 4th pick for 14,20,future melb second rounder.
Rumour seems to be around our board that we have the most interest in Wilson and O'Sullivan, so if we can't get both, I doubt we deal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From our board: Bulldogs have interviewed Collard multiple times. No idea how the hell we can obtain a pick in his draft range after a Croft bid wipes us out

Tholstrup is seen as a certainty to go to Collingwood if he lasts that long but Sydney and Saints have shown interest before then in another one from W.A
Sanchez?

From our board: Bulldogs have interviewed Collard multiple times. No idea how the hell we can obtain a pick in his draft range after a Croft bid wipes us out
We have long speculated that if the crows cant trade up by bundling some picks, they might be open to flipping pick 20 into next year and a deal for the dogs f1 for it if they wanted collard might work

We have long speculated that if the crows cant trade up by bundling some picks, they might be open to flipping pick 20 into next year and a deal for the dogs f1 for it if they wanted collard might work
Dogs traded their F1 in the pick 5 deal

Any ideas who are Essendon would be trading back for? Hardeman and a ruck?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Draft Rumours 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back