Dream Team Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Would like to be in an AFL Dream Team league if any spots left. Finished about 1500-2000 i think last year.

team name - Selby Tree Snakes

Added

kidlonan....couldnt find div 7 board but i've replied to u and now on this thread saying i'm interested please reply if u get this

Have got you

Loved to be included in a league this year. Team name is Colliwobbles. Finished between 250-300 last year IIRC, can't remember exactly though so I'm happy to be included wherever there is room.

PM sent

I would like to be in a league if possible. Did it for the first time last year. I can't remember my scores and that, though i know i was near the bottom of my league.

Team name - Slaughter Hill

Added

Re: BigFooty Div 8 - positions now offered

kildadon... what is going on here ... what happened to having proof? the rest of us wait patiently after proving our ranking.. these blokes just jump in with estimates (likely to be higher than they actually did rank) and you're letting them in... what is the go?

You may not realise it but there has been numerous (maybe sixty or seventy) posters who I have rejected or downgraded to a lower ranking than their "guesstimate". As there is no access to proof - I can only go on what evidence I can find. I review the posting history of the applicant and if I think they are above board I will frequently PM them and discuss it. I figure that this is the last time I will need to "trust" guesstimates as next years data is going to be so much more complete because of the work I have done this year.

kildadon... what is going on here ... what happened to having proof? the rest of us wait patiently after proving our ranking.. these blokes just jump in with estimates (likely to be higher than they actually did rank) and your letting them in... what is the go?
Yeah I have to agree personally, how do we just trust that people are telling the truth when they just post their ranking with no proof?

Usually I keep anything that might cast some negative light on a poster private - so you guys don't see it - but that doesn't mean its not happening

Finished somewhere under 15k but can't remember where.

Team name: Emu Duty

p.s. Is there anywhere that I can find what position I actually did finish last year? Like official website or something? I've had a look but can't find anything.

Some people still have e-mails from last years comp in their in-box

Added

kildadon... what is going on here ... what happened to having proof? the rest of us wait patiently after proving our ranking.. these blokes just jump in with estimates (likely to be higher than they actually did rank) and you're letting them in... what is the go?

You may not realise it but there has been numerous (maybe sixty or seventy) posters who I have rejected or downgraded to a lower ranking than their "guesstimate". As there is no access to proof - I can only go on what evidence I can find. I review the posting history of the applicant and if I think they are above board I will frequently PM them and discuss it. I figure that this is the last time I will need to "trust" guesstimates as next years data is going to be so much more complete because of the work I have done this year.

This queue jumping is reallying Pizzing me orf, fair enough for the top 2 or 3 leagues, but jeezus what has happened to last years loyalty? Rota is correct, this has been completely ballzed up.
A lot of loyal BF regulars are being shafted.

A lot of loyal BF regulars are being shafted by being put in the appropriate league? How? By being put in a league with other coaches who are ranked similarly?

I have explained before that there are more than twice as many coaches this year as last year. Unless you did a lot better than usual last year, the league you will be in will most likely be double the division number of what you were in last year.

This is the second year of a competition which will continue to be run for decades or possibly much longer.

With the massive influx of new coaches compounded by the loss of the 2008 Dream Team scores resource (when the 2009 competition opened) I decided it was madness to ignore the new coaches and just focus on loyalty. An influx of this scale cannot ever happen again. It is >100% increase. Next year (2010) we may get the same number of new coaches - but this would represent only a 30% increase on 2009 numbers. To focus on returning 2008 coaches would weaken our leagues considerably. Unless you have been in the driving seat trying to make these decisions, you cannot appreciate the scale of this task.

This year's leagues will be the single most significant step in creating a long term fair system for all concerned. Go to the Dream Team Leagues board and view the open discussion there please - K

This queue jumping is reallying Pizzing me orf, fair enough for the top 2 or 3 leagues, but jeezus what has happened to last years loyalty? Rota is correct, this has been completely ballzed up.

If this is going to be a pi55ing contest then im out. I am happy to post my team name and be monitored this year and earn my spot next year rather than upset the guys who might deserve it more.

I love BF & will continue to post in a constructive way but there is no way most of us can "prove" our ranking.. Nor can many others...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: BigFooty Div 8 - now filling positions

hey i finished in top 100 last year....any positions left?

I hope you are above board. Your first post was in 2007, this is your second post. You say you were top 100 and offer no evidence of your performance in DT except your word for it. How would your league mates feel if I gave you a chance on that flimsy evidence and you let them down. This competition is about commitment - not only to prove yourself as a skilled DTer - but also about your reliability for your league. I have as yet no proof of either. There are no spots left in a league at the level you were probably hoping for, (we are already processing divs 8 and 9 - ranked just under 2K)

If you willing - I will give you the chance to prove your mettle in a slightly lower league - K

A lot of loyal BF regulars are being shafted by being put in the appropriate league? How? By being put in a league with other coaches who are ranked similarly?

I have explained before that there are more than twice as many coaches this year as last year. Unless you did a lot better than usual last year, the league you will be in will most likely be double the division number of what you were in last year.

This is the second year of a competition which will continue to be run for decades or possibly much longer.

With the massive influx of new coaches compounded by the loss of the 2008 Dream Team scores resource (when the 2009 competition opened) I decided it was madness to ignore the new coaches and just focus on loyalty. An influx of this scale cannot ever happen again. It is >100% increase. Next year (2010) we may get the same number of new coaches - but this would represent only a 30% increase on 2009 numbers. To focus on returning 2008 coaches would weaken our leagues considerably. Unless you have been in the driving seat trying to make these decisions, you cannot appreciate the scale of this task.

This year's leagues will be the single most significant step in creating a long term fair system for all concerned. Go to the Dream Team Leagues board and view the open discussion there please - K

Agree 100%. I only did a BF league last year so I could get in a good one this year, as I knew this would become big.

Meh, over it.

Finished somewhere under 15k but can't remember where.

Team name: Emu Duty

p.s. Is there anywhere that I can find what position I actually did finish last year? Like official website or something? I've had a look but can't find anything.

The official site for last year is no longer up, so there is no way of checking if you aren't already sure, unfortunately. You will still get into a league though.

Re: BigFooty Div 9 - now filling positions

Dunno if I can still join a league, but would be keen if its still open!

Added

Yeah I have to agree personally, how do we just trust that people are telling the truth when they just post their ranking with no proof?

Agree 100%. I only did a BF league last year so I could get in a good one this year, as I knew this would become big.

Meh, over it.

In response to your complaints, I decided to try an experiment:

I divided the two current leagues being filled (Divs 8 and 9) into one completely filled by returned players from last year (Div 8) and the other filled with similarly ranked first time applicants (Div 9).

Lets see what eventuates...

wouldnt mind joining a league if a spots available...top 2000 last yr but focus was on league only this yr with more time on my hands im going for ranking

Added

Re: BigFooty Div 8 - now filling positions

hey i finished in top 100 last year....any positions left?

I hope you are above board. Your first post was in 2007, this is your second post. You say you were top 100 and offer no evidence of your performance in DT except your word for it. How would your league mates feel if I gave you a chance on that flimsy evidence and you let them down. This competition is about commitment - not only to prove yourself as a skilled DTer - but also about your reliability for your league. I have as yet no proof of either. There are no spots left in a league at the level you were probably hoping for, (we are already processing divs 8 and 9 - ranked just under 2K)

If you willing - I will give you the chance to prove your mettle in a slightly lower league - K

Good post Kildonan. Looking a posting records and taking an educated guess at rankings and such is unfortunately the only way now to sort it out. I sure as hell wouldn't want this big a job so fair effort. Hopefully it all works out.

Is there any way of seeing what division 10-20 might look like?

I will be doing that as soon as I can get some closure with divs 8 and 9 - K

___________________________THE FIRST TEN LEAGUES

Code:
	BigFooty Identity Dream Team Name	Total & DT Rank
-------------------------[COLOR="Red"]DIV 1[/COLOR]-------------------------------				
        [COLOR="Red"]BradFisherman[/COLOR]   The Convicts                     1
	[COLOR="red"]Stormer[/COLOR]   	KEV'STARS            	44,786	 3
	[COLOR="Red"]Hodges[/COLOR]    	AGITS GHERKIN      	44,697	 7
	[COLOR="Red"]the-X-factor[/COLOR]	??		                 8
	[COLOR="Red"]banana_bus[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"](Captain)[/COLOR] Banana Jurica      44,597	11
	[COLOR="Red"]whattagun07[/COLOR]	QUINTESSENTIALS 	44,419	18
1	[COLOR="Red"]Ausyid[/COLOR]        	The Gold Standard   	44,336	22
	[COLOR="Red"]RustNeverSleeps[/COLOR]	ChappiesMark        		28
	[COLOR="Red"]TheRocket[/COLOR]	THE ROCKET         	44,268	30
	[COLOR="red"]murphbf08[/COLOR]	tanks alot             		32
2	[COLOR="red"]ederous[/COLOR]      	Waitpinga Sharks   	44,242	33
	[COLOR="red"]Kenny_01[/COLOR]	DB'S ALLSTARS      	44,166	43
	[COLOR="Red"]dazza wyatt[/COLOR]	??                      44,147	46
	[COLOR="Red"]matt73[/COLOR]    	GATHERINGSTORM  	44,135	47
	[COLOR="Red"]Ain't No Chicken, Turkey![/COLOR] DaN's_Diaboli 44,064	52
	[COLOR="red"]Pumbi[/COLOR]      	The Computers       	44,043	55

-------------------------[COLOR="Red"]Elite[/COLOR]-------------------------------
	[COLOR="red"]Tippaz[/COLOR]     	Black Dragons        	44,039	 57
3	[COLOR="Red"]Phealey[/COLOR]      	Paul's Dockers        	43,979	 63
        [COLOR="red"]Tennant[/COLOR]         8 Legged Freaks         43,978	 64
4	[COLOR="red"]Big_Tazz[/COLOR]     	Tazz FC                	43,957	 69
5	[COLOR="red"]brent-83[/COLOR]     	Brent's Allstars      	43,952	 71
	[COLOR="red"]abcxyz[/COLOR]    	MISTYOPTICALLY   	43,949	 72
	[COLOR="Red"]Big Fez[/COLOR]    	??                       	103
	[COLOR="red"]jd smurf[/COLOR]	Dict8or$hip           	43,801	110
7	[COLOR="Red"]rota69[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"](Captain)[/COLOR]rota69                 43,789	117
	[COLOR="red"]daniel's mate[/COLOR]	??           		        119
	[COLOR="red"]writeoff[/COLOR]   	ORANGES@HALFTIME	43,718	138
        [COLOR="red"]Chowder[/COLOR]         Chowder's Champs         ~150 - 160
	[COLOR="red"]crusty180[/COLOR]	Spooge Monkeys          	158
9	[COLOR="Red"]Rocco_Jones[/COLOR]  	??                      43,683	159
10	[COLOR="red"]rizzo[/COLOR]           The Lightning           43,646	172
11	[COLOR="Red"]deledio_gun[/COLOR] 	??	                43,646	172

-------------------------[COLOR="Red"]DIV 2[/COLOR]-------------------------------
	[COLOR="Red"]PowerOfThePussy[/COLOR]	BACK TO BACK       	43,818	  108
	[COLOR="red"]HankCrawford[/COLOR]	HankCrawford FC   		  122
8	[COLOR="red"]lfctorres9[/COLOR]    	pocketrockets        	43,728	  134
        [COLOR="red"]magpies77[/COLOR]       ??                                168
12	[COLOR="red"]Dylan 101[/COLOR]   	slaughterfest           43,597	  183
        [COLOR="red"]donbooger[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"](Captain)[/COLOR] Bad Cobber                    100 +
	[COLOR="red"]Clanger[/COLOR]   	BENNY'S RHINOS     	43,557	  199
	[COLOR="red"]Tman24[/COLOR]   	TMANS TEAM        	43,531	  208
14	[COLOR="red"]Weapon O Choice[/COLOR]	The Rug Doctor     	43,487	  225
15	[COLOR="red"]DonMania#5[/COLOR]	Imzies Dominators	43,484	  226
16	[COLOR="red"]I want C Johns Hair![/COLOR]	Blue steak      43,417	  252
17	[COLOR="red"]Masss#10[/COLOR]	Fierce Tacklerrzz   	43,416	  253
18	[COLOR="red"]Black Hawk[/COLOR]	Black Hawk          	43,412	  257
19	[COLOR="red"]Hendo8888[/COLOR]	Hendo's Gunnaz     	43,402	  265
	[COLOR="Red"]scottyt2[/COLOR]  	??          	             	  262
	[COLOR="red"]DIG[/COLOR]         	BETTATHANMYHUBBYS	43,391	  269

----------------------------[COLOR="red"]DIV 3[/COLOR]------------------------------------
        [COLOR="Red"]kangaroo19[/COLOR]      Coach's XXII                      124
20	[COLOR="red"]adamania11[/COLOR]	Crouching Tiger     	43,345	  297
22	[COLOR="Red"]imation23[/COLOR] 	??                      43,312	  320
23	[COLOR="red"]The insid3r [/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"](Captain)[/COLOR] Western Mongrels	43,310	  323
        [COLOR="red"]shiva25[/COLOR]                                         ~ 300
	[COLOR="Red"]Eddie19[/COLOR]   	MUNNERSJUDD5     	43,296	  335
24	[COLOR="red"]gizmo01[/COLOR] (fjm9)  Back2Back2Back        	43,294	  339
	[COLOR="red"]toptigers[/COLOR] 	TOPTIGERS           	43,267	  355
25	[COLOR="red"]Oaksy[/COLOR]     	Notshown               	43,226	  385
26	[COLOR="Red"]Waite_30 [/COLOR]	Talented-Duds        	43,226	  385
	[COLOR="red"]Snake_Eyes[/COLOR]	Snake Eyes           	43,207	  396
	[COLOR="red"]Kaiser Powser[/COLOR]	??          	             	  400
	[COLOR="red"]matt_hillier[/COLOR]			              Top 400
	[COLOR="red"]Budda 230[/COLOR]	Budda's Battlers	43,203	  401
	[COLOR="red"]samwise[/COLOR]  	saints66               	43,191	  416
	[COLOR="red"]budgiejk[/COLOR]	Budgies Smugglers	43,166	  439

-----------------------------[COLOR="red"]DIV 4[/COLOR]----------------------------------
	[COLOR="Red"]ziggys_band[/COLOR]	ZIGGY'S BAND       	43,339	  302
21	[COLOR="red"]kirbatron[/COLOR]  	Hello Shazzy           	43,331	  306
	[COLOR="red"]RadKiller[/COLOR]	??                       	  443
	[COLOR="red"]Jeremias[/COLOR]	BEANO'S BRIGADE   	43,161	  445
	[COLOR="red"]mouzer[/COLOR]    	MOUZERS CATTERS         43,146	  459
28	[COLOR="red"]spence[/COLOR]          sprogs underdogs    	43,103	  505
	[COLOR="Red"]mrpig[/COLOR]      	BlueBoys   		          520
	[COLOR="Red"]Cruiser23[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"](Captain)[/COLOR] IT'SHAMMERTIME   	43,083	  522
	[COLOR="Red"]Butane[/COLOR]    	Wolfgang F.C         	43,069	  538
	[COLOR="Red"]afl16[/COLOR]       	Mitchs Ultimate DT	43,069	  538
29	[COLOR="red"]bbco49[/COLOR]    	Mighty Kites           	43,032	  578
30	[COLOR="red"]Gus2Gumby[/COLOR]	Toddy's 22           	43,031	  580
	[COLOR="Red"]Le Maestro[/COLOR]	Le Maestro		          605
31	[COLOR="red"]Kingyubbo[/COLOR]       elementos            	43,002	  609
32	[COLOR="red"]Juddy88[/COLOR]  	Mighty Eagles         	43,001	  612
	[COLOR="Red"]cousins4brownlow[/COLOR] cousins4brownlow		  649

----------------------------[COLOR="red"]DIV 5[/COLOR]------------------------------------
        [COLOR="Red"]geelong_boy[/COLOR]     Paleros FC                        473
33	[COLOR="Red"]matthewlloydwebber[/COLOR] the poontang clan   	42,980	  639
34	[COLOR="red"]Teh_Nub[/COLOR]  	Dmac                   	42,969	  650
	[COLOR="red"]The J Dog[/COLOR]	WHO NEEDS RELIGION	42,966	  655
	[COLOR="red"]Budgie63[/COLOR]	BUDGIE'S CHAMPS  	42,949	  677
	[COLOR="Red"]Saint KFC[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"](Captain)[/COLOR] SAINT KFC           42,948	  678
	[COLOR="red"]HowBoutThemDoggies[/COLOR]			          711
36	[COLOR="red"]Harro[/COLOR]      	??                 	42,903	  724
37	[COLOR="red"]biggy_boy[/COLOR]	G-Team                	42,888	  742
38	[COLOR="red"]Drummond[/COLOR]	??                 	42,881	  747
	[COLOR="red"]NANX[/COLOR]      	??                      42,874	  755
39	[COLOR="red"]Kerr brownlow 08[/COLOR] the janitor            42,859	  771
40	[COLOR="red"]Refried Noodle[/COLOR]	Squishy Squiddies	42,855	  776
        [COLOR="red"]Punga[/COLOR]           Chicken                 42,827  
        [COLOR="Red"]ANGEL DARK[/COLOR]      ??                              ~ 750
        [COLOR="Red"]buddyhawks23[/COLOR]    ??                        ~ 700 - 800

---------------------------[COLOR="red"]DIV 6[/COLOR]---------------------------------------
6	[COLOR="Red"]-TAZZA-[/COLOR]      	Tazzas Titans        	43,928	   82
	[COLOR="red"]TFLUA-Tiger[/COLOR]	HILFY FC              	42,965	  657
        [COLOR="red"]dick dastardly[/COLOR]  ??                                835
	[COLOR="red"]whelan=legend[/COLOR]	Wooden Spooners  	42,808	  850
	[COLOR="red"]Starvin Marv[/COLOR]in	Leather poisoning   	          925
42	[COLOR="red"]Benno_900[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"](Captain)[/COLOR] Benno's Stat Hogs  	42,756	  928
	[COLOR="red"]Kid A[/COLOR]       	THE TANKERS             42,747	  942
	[COLOR="red"]Porps_is_HOT_loz[/COLOR] LUSITANIA             	42,740	  949
	[COLOR="red"]Notorious_29[/COLOR]	SHAW THING         	42,738	  951
44	[COLOR="red"]cowsnutz[/COLOR]	Frickenfrows     	42,714	  989
45	[COLOR="red"]marcmurphy3[/COLOR]	Team marcmurphy3 	42,711	  996
46	[COLOR="Red"]FlackJack[/COLOR]	Yao's Bakery         	42,699	1,015
	[COLOR="red"]weagles_fan[/COLOR]	??		              ~ 1,000
	[COLOR="Red"]Thorgils[/COLOR]	The Pishka            	42,690	1,038
49	[COLOR="red"]Robbo PAFC[/COLOR]	Michael's Magic     	42,628	1,130
	[COLOR="red"]Premiership Quarter[/COLOR] Juddernaut		        1,139

---------------------------[COLOR="red"]DIV 7[/COLOR]-----------------------------------
	[COLOR="red"]bilza069[/COLOR]	Mecca                 	42,814	  840
	[COLOR="red"]D's Corner[/COLOR]	??		                1,000 +
	[COLOR="red"]TriMegCai[/COLOR]	STEVIES WONDERS         42,666	1,075
50	[COLOR="Red"]Oscarman[/COLOR]  	Panic Merchant'     	42,614	1,147
51	[COLOR="red"]Walker the Star[/COLOR]	Eskimo-Fashion          42,574	1,219
54	[COLOR="red"]Bourne[/COLOR]    	Johnnie Walker      	42,564	1,235
55	[COLOR="red"]Whiskers[/COLOR]	Whiskers              	42,547	1,258
56	[COLOR="red"]SuperCrows[/COLOR]	The Dynasty     	42,541	1,271
	[COLOR="red"]caza27[/COLOR]    	SMOKIES              	42,526	1,298
	[COLOR="red"]TwoBeaus[/COLOR]	BEAUWILLPLAYONEDAY	42,500	1,351
57	[COLOR="red"]William C[/COLOR]	CHEN-ISTRYS        	42,498	1,358
58	[COLOR="red"]Kildonan[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"](Captain)[/COLOR] Kildonan's Crew     	42,470	1,417
59	[COLOR="red"]Jimmydee05[/COLOR]	Jimmy's Devils       	42,467	1,425
	[COLOR="red"]bigunit[/COLOR]    	Buddy Fantastic             	1,456
	[COLOR="red"]Wilso[/COLOR]      	something special	42,435	1,486
        [COLOR="red"]Lion El'Johnson[/COLOR] The Inner Circle                 ??

---------------------------[COLOR="red"]DIV 8[/COLOR]-----------------------------------
43	[COLOR="Red"]Richo1982[/COLOR]	pezza           	42,745	  944
61	[COLOR="Red"]Juddtastic[/COLOR]	Hadyn's heroes          42,418	1,523
62	[COLOR="Red"]rossi[/COLOR]       	Disposable Heroes	42,410	1,535
63	[COLOR="Red"]chickens_law[/COLOR]	69_gorillaz     	42,396	1,565
65	[COLOR="Red"]Blinger[/COLOR]     	Dead Last          	42,369	1,620
66	[COLOR="red"]Elite pete[/COLOR]	Southern Squids    	42,360	1,636
68	[COLOR="Red"]Andrew4443[/COLOR]	Ujust got reimered	42,304	1,769
69	[COLOR="Red"]Foxy Dal[/COLOR] 	Splitzthemiddle      	42,298	1,787
70	[COLOR="Red"]D0nk[/COLOR]       	Sir Donkalots Men	42,265	1,884
74	[COLOR="Red"]Jolldo87[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"](Captain)[/COLOR] Jolldo's Guns        42,193	2,067
75	[COLOR="Red"]The Fever[/COLOR]	corndoggy dawgz 	42,155	2,181
76	[COLOR="Red"]Modra93[/COLOR]  	Scotland and Co.  	42,144	2,221
77	[COLOR="Red"]Pie Legend[/COLOR]      Headline Act            42,136	2,245
78	[COLOR="red"]big_slick[/COLOR]	Big Slick I     	42,106	2,355
79	[COLOR="Red"]peterbuch74[/COLOR]	Baysie Boys     	42,086	2,398
80	[COLOR="Red"]GreaT SourcE[/COLOR]	All Stars Alert     	42,075	2,432

---------------------------[COLOR="red"]DIV 9[/COLOR]-----------------------------------
        [COLOR="Red"]TDavo23 [/COLOR]        Colliwobbles                250 - 300                  
	[COLOR="Red"]The_Gunny_Bomber[/COLOR] The Gunny Bombers		  858
	[COLOR="Red"]asanque[/COLOR]  	??		            Top 1,000
        [COLOR="Red"]Bease Lo[/COLOR]        Ontheboot Blazers             ~ 1,000                 
        [COLOR="Red"]Crazyman[/COLOR]        Jasons Jockstraps             > 1,000
	[COLOR="Red"]Sibbo[/COLOR]      	Thornbrigade         	42,609	1,154
	[COLOR="Red"]The Falcon Strike[/COLOR] Les Desperados	    Top 1,500
        [COLOR="Red"]stillGOTmyBEANIE[/COLOR]                               ~1,500
	[COLOR="red"]DT_fanatic[/COLOR]	Outer Haven         	42,383	1,590
	[COLOR="Red"]C-Dog[/COLOR]     	CHIEFS 18            	42,372	1,612
	[COLOR="red"]Hawkmad[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"](Captain)[/COLOR] POWERLIONS         	42,313	1,753
	[COLOR="Red"]toenail11[/COLOR]	THE WAFFLE SHACK 	      ~ 1,700
        [COLOR="Red"]dreamteamerrrrrr[/COLOR] Lindays Ladybirds            ~ 2,000
        [COLOR="Red"]Austin[/COLOR]          The Almighty Tauri            ~ 2,000
        [COLOR="Red"]Andrian[/COLOR]         Red Crabz                     ~ 2,000       
 	[COLOR="Red"]pigeon26[/COLOR]	team pigeon          	42,204	2,035

---------------------------[COLOR="red"]-----[/COLOR]-----------------------------------

___________________________THE NEXT LEAGUES

Code:
-------------------------[COLOR="Red"]DIV 10[/COLOR]-------------------------------
        [COLOR="Red"]Mr.Jingles[/COLOR]      I'm The Voss                       53
        [COLOR="Red"]alamenator 43[/COLOR]   TrueBlues09                   top 100
        [COLOR="red"]glennma[/COLOR]         Thumper                        random
        [COLOR="Red"]Port Mac Magpies[/COLOR] The Machine 09                 ~ 350
        [COLOR="Red"]msrka[/COLOR]           Midnight Marauders              ~ 800
        [COLOR="Red"]Willis[/COLOR]          Rambo's Giant Head          top 1,000
        [COLOR="Red"]shefx[/COLOR]           Baz Ringball                    1,016
52	[COLOR="Red"]Homeless[/COLOR] 	??                	42,573	1,222
	[COLOR="Red"]FandangoDingo[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"](Captain)[/COLOR] THE MULLIGANS     	42,334	1,699
        [COLOR="Red"]crotters[/COLOR]        Selby Tree Snakes       1,500 - 2,000 		
72	[COLOR="red"]ppops1984[/COLOR]	ppops                  	42,237	1,949
73	[COLOR="Red"]juzlyboy[/COLOR]	The Untouchables	42,204	2,035
        [COLOR="red"]rockin ronnie[/COLOR]   Burnt@both_ends               ~ 2,000 
        [COLOR="Red"]SydneySwans[/COLOR]     ??                            ~ 2,000                      
        [COLOR="red"]Thorny Pie[/COLOR]      ??                            ~ 2,200
	[COLOR="Red"]gopower[/COLOR]  	??          		        2,272

-------------------------[COLOR="Red"]DIV 11[/COLOR]-------------------------------
        [COLOR="Red"]JustForFun[/COLOR]                                        623
	[COLOR="Red"]malteaser[/COLOR]	liveforthepies        	        2,389
	[COLOR="Red"]Dolokk[/COLOR]     	THE WOMBATS      	42,055	2,493
81	[COLOR="red"]Rodge[/COLOR]     	The guNNers        	42,025	2,566
82	[COLOR="red"]Adam BK[/COLOR]   	Mighty Crows     	42,011	2,602
83	[COLOR="red"]Tarquin[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Captain[/COLOR] Tarquin's Blues     	42,010	2,608
85	[COLOR="red"]The Silencer[/COLOR]	Fight Club             	41,975	2,713
        [COLOR="red"]XIsDonIsGoodX[/COLOR]   ??                            ~ 2,700 + 
	[COLOR="red"]favourites[/COLOR]	Sweaty Armpits     	41,943	2,814
	[COLOR="red"]GFC29[/COLOR]     	??                      41,930	2,852
	[COLOR="red"]Pegman[/COLOR]   	Pegman's Prodigies 	41,916	2,897
	[COLOR="red"]lifelike_[/COLOR]	lifelike_               41,914	2,904
88	[COLOR="red"]Pusti[/COLOR]       	Vote Quimby       	41,904	2,935
91	[COLOR="Red"]Stylz[/COLOR]       	Jizm Jockeys     	41,835	3,161
92	[COLOR="red"]Dunn - Well Done[/COLOR] RAW TALENT          	41,811	3,256
93	[COLOR="Red"]flea29[/COLOR]     	Baked Beanz      	41,800	3,297

-------------------------[COLOR="Red"]DIV 12[/COLOR]-------------------------------
        [COLOR="Red"]SingstarDave[/COLOR]    ??                            ~ 3,000
        [COLOR="Red"]stewrox19[/COLOR]       Stews Crew                    ~ 3,000     
        [COLOR="Red"]Gizmo[/COLOR]           Vault 101               41,826   ??
        [COLOR="Red"]Ollies[/COLOR]          Kids and Crocks               ~ 3,300
94	[COLOR="Red"]Hirdy_5[/COLOR]   	Weekend Specialist	41,788	3,339 [COLOR="Blue"](Co-captain)[/COLOR]
95	[COLOR="Red"]BarcaRulz[/COLOR]	BarcaRulz             	41,770	3,399
	[COLOR="Red"]hattrickstriker[/COLOR] Brushy's BlueBoys       41,765~ 3,400
	[COLOR="red"]Didak_Fan88[/COLOR]	Kings of Neon	              ~ 3,500
        [COLOR="Red"]Barnzy123[/COLOR]       Barnzy's Guns           41,742  3,511
96	[COLOR="red"]PL4ST1CV1K1NG[/COLOR]	Plastic Vikings 	41,740	3,517
	[COLOR="Red"]Kellebra[/COLOR]	purple cobras		        3,532
98	[COLOR="red"]eastaugh36[/COLOR]	??               	41,705	3,656
100	[COLOR="red"]mfcmac[/COLOR]   	Road Warriors       	41,690	3,713
101	[COLOR="red"]frantelle[/COLOR]	Van Delay Industry 	41,689	3,717 [COLOR="Blue"](Co-captain)[/COLOR]
	[COLOR="red"]GeeCats07[/COLOR]	??	             	      ~ 4,000
124	[COLOR="red"]Sainter[/COLOR]          FC Crouchzinho         41,042	6,957 [COLOR="Blue"]Special case[/COLOR]

-------------------------[COLOR="Red"]DIV 13[/COLOR]-------------------------------
        [COLOR="Red"]Rimmer[/COLOR]          ??                            ~ 4,100                 
	[COLOR="Red"]Yarbs[/COLOR]      	Suburbia's Rambo's      41,590	4,120
	[COLOR="Red"]amobema[/COLOR] 	tom - mcr             	41,583	4,148
105	[COLOR="red"]doppelganger47[/COLOR]	Alias                   41,559	4,262
	[COLOR="Red"]AXLEAA[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"](Captain)[/COLOR] THE LEFTORIUM     	41,551	4,294
107	[COLOR="Red"]JedMacK[/COLOR]  	TheJedMacks            	41,508	4,488
	[COLOR="Red"]SouthSwans[/COLOR]	??          		    Top 4,500
108	[COLOR="red"]sackman[/COLOR]  	Rare Rabbits            41,458	4,709
	[COLOR="Red"]csmithrd[/COLOR]	STATUTORY APE    	41,406	4,942
	[COLOR="Red"]Buddyman[/COLOR]	Hawthorn 69ers     	      ~ 4,945
        [COLOR="Red"]KnightRider[/COLOR]     Kick2Kick                 ~ 4000-5000
	[COLOR="Red"]Decipher[/COLOR]	Hylanders Heros     	39,747 17,980 
        [COLOR="Red"]kensington[/COLOR]      ??                            ~ 5,000
	[COLOR="Red"]gta007[/COLOR]    	??          		      ~ 5,000
	[COLOR="Red"]Renuo[/COLOR]     	??          		      ~ 5,000
	[COLOR="Red"]roscokinsella[/COLOR]	??          		      ~ 5,000

-------------------------[COLOR="Red"]DIV 14[/COLOR]-------------------------------
	[COLOR="red"]chrisknights[/COLOR]	??          		      ~ 5,000
110	[COLOR="Red"]Cat for life[/COLOR]    Stabilo Boss            41,383	5,052
	[COLOR="Red"]_JC_[/COLOR]       	??          		        5,084
111	[COLOR="Red"]kangas_div[/COLOR]	??                  	41,344	5,248
112	[COLOR="red"]Deledio2Tambling[/COLOR] Remember Da Titans	41,335	5,282
114	[COLOR="Red"]OMAN[/COLOR]     	omans roos              41,276	5,589
115	[COLOR="Red"]leungtl[/COLOR]    	??                      41,261	5,664
	[COLOR="Red"]bigburger[/COLOR]	Burgersboys          	41,229	5,827
	[COLOR="red"]bubblegoose[/COLOR]     JB's Saints             41,208	5,945		
	[COLOR="Red"]senrulzisback[/COLOR]	JOHNNYS22           	41,198	5,996
	[COLOR="red"]The Professor[/COLOR]	??		              ~ 6,000
116	[COLOR="Red"]Athomas[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"](Captain)[/COLOR] 	Athomas's Aces	41,192	6,031
117	[COLOR="Red"]demondude[/COLOR]	Gollywogs             	41,185	6,068
119	[COLOR="red"]maculosus[/COLOR]	Caladan Brood       	41,159	6,223
121	[COLOR="Red"]jimmy_c8[/COLOR] 	Smooth Movers      	41,150	6,280
        [COLOR="Red"]Judd 05[/COLOR]         Anfield Power                   6,381

-------------------------[COLOR="Red"]DIV 15[/COLOR]-------------------------------
	[COLOR="red"]joffa_2[/COLOR]    	joffa's army           	41,087	6,658
	[COLOR="red"]GILLOTINE[/COLOR]	??                      41,056	6,847
	[COLOR="red"]tonemeister[/COLOR]	The Perfect Beast       41,053	6,872
125	[COLOR="Red"]J-Ro-20[/COLOR]       	Quality Stingrays5	41,039	6,971
	[COLOR="Red"]Frankie23	[/COLOR]	??          	      ~ 7,000
126	[COLOR="Red"]Dont bowl there[/COLOR]	RamsaysDTnightmare	41,033	7,015
127	[COLOR="Red"]Realistic Tiger[/COLOR]	Realistic Tigers	41,029	7,045 [COLOR="Blue"](Captain)[/COLOR]
	[COLOR="red"]bloodpumpsRnB[/COLOR]	Death Eaters            41,025	7,075
128	[COLOR="Red"]CaptainCarrazzo[/COLOR]	CaptainCarrazzo         40,910	7,859
	[COLOR="Red"]huggy_b[/COLOR]  	Raging Bulls           	40,815	8,460
	[COLOR="Red"]chadleverington[/COLOR]	ChaAdWiCk           	40,798	8,592
	[COLOR="red"]Deez Baby[/COLOR]	Cash Cows            	40,749	8,917
133	[COLOR="Red"]Virgil[/COLOR]       	Virgil's Heroes        	40,745	8,937
        [COLOR="Red"]Froot Loops[/COLOR]      The Carlton Crew             ~ 9,000
	[COLOR="red"]SpikeSetsFire[/COLOR]	A Fighting Chance               9,764
135	[COLOR="Red"]blues4flag[/COLOR]	blues4flag             	40,608	9,945

-------------------------[COLOR="Red"]DIV 16[/COLOR]-------------------------------
	[COLOR="red"]mushda[/COLOR]   	Viva Le Gauss	              ~ 3,500 
	[COLOR="red"]Outburst[/COLOR]	??	               	      ~ 8,000
131	[COLOR="red"]The Sultan[/COLOR]	Sultans of Swing	40,775	8,747
	[COLOR="Red"]bobmurphy2[/COLOR]	Red White & Blue            Top 9,000
134	[COLOR="Red"]Rich01[/COLOR]      	Don't Tweak Me     	40,700	9,267     
        [COLOR="Red"]stainedclass[/COLOR]                                  ~ 10,000
	[COLOR="Red"]Piikeyyy[/COLOR]	supermanbackin09  	      ~ 10,000
139	[COLOR="red"]Bond.ShaneBond[/COLOR] 	1                       40,557	10,321
	[COLOR="red"]sherrthecat[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"](Captain)[/COLOR] Jeanne's Pratts   40,549	10,375
140	[COLOR="Red"]Audacious[/COLOR]	Smooth Kerminal    	40,513	10,661
141	[COLOR="red"]Big Kitty[/COLOR]	Epic Sanchez        	40,487	10,900
	[COLOR="red"]adam10[/COLOR]   	??                      40,481	10,965
142	[COLOR="red"]larkis[/COLOR]       	My Larkis              	40,479	10,986
143	[COLOR="red"]Walesy[/COLOR]    	[GenericTeamName]	40,469	11,077
145	[COLOR="red"]Santé[/COLOR]     	Blue Cheese Muffin	40,430	11,386
170	[COLOR="Red"]monkeyshine[/COLOR] (was Hawks08) Soaring Hawk  39,285	23,420 

-------------------------[COLOR="Red"]DIV 17[/COLOR]-------------------------------
113	Scruff83   	The Scruffs           	41,324	5,341
	killlerkyle	??          		        5,792
118	theegg    	Scrambled eggs II      	41,171	6,145
120	cbreban   	cbreban fc            	41,151	6,272
122	Sherman_11	??                 	41,119	6,461
        MannumPower                                     6,000 +
123	tiger trooper	Hurry Curry           	41,086	6,668
	discosul	DiscoSul	                7,603
129	??          	Mr. Chews            	40,873	8,082
130	??          	Control Freaks       	40,800	8,574
132	hairynosedwombat The Wombats        	40,769	8,787
	Rioli2Buddy2010	??		            Top 9,000
        Murphinator     Got Cox?                      ~ 9,000
	matty lloyd the champ			    Top 10,000
	ohanlon14	??                            ~ 10,000
        vagabond	??                            ~ 10,000
136	micky_ashman	Ashmiesters             40,590	10,080
137	Xaviernut	Macca's Magic           40,580	10,154
138	Yellow N Black	Bloods                  40,567	10,248
	smithy_9	SMITHY_9            	40,493	10,847
144	[COLOR="Red"]horj89[/COLOR]     	Horj's Hero's          	40,445	11,269
146	bailz66    	muha?                  	40,426	11,431
147	Team Mo'	Juddernaut           	40,364	11,984
148	Bones25  	Magpiesyear             40,331	12,272
149	B&W Army	B&W Army            	40,318	12,383
150	bluegal1983	Juddy 5                	40,306	??
151	MalceskiFan	Bennys Bloods       	40,290	??
152	??          	The "A" Team        	40,281	??
153	Tigerrific  	Rucking Idiots        	40,236	??
154	Benny     	Benny's Boozers     	40,218	??
        swanton       	??                            ~ 12,000
        Notorious_29    The Judas Dawgs            10 - 15,000
	Atavistic	Atavistic              	40,217	13,275
155	loopy_cam	??                      40,149	??
156	daniea01	Team Extreme       	40,145	??
157	ClintonJonesisGod ??            	40,144	??
158	that_dood       	Team Brilliant	40,139	13,985
159	Billy the Kidd 	The Kidd's Crew 	40,126	14,123
160	thursfieldness	thursfieldness        	40,115	??
161	netsi_05	??                      40,096	??
	Armesy    	South Whyalla       	40,068	14,699
        panga            Emu Duty                     < 15,000
	NuriootpaTigers	Leathersack FC          40,035	15,041
	Kenzie101	Kenzie                  40,008	15,305
162	WCE29#  	??                      39,965	??
163	Cartman  	!Cartmans Psychos!	39,953	15,850
        maxwellbomb
	Ben the Gooner	GOONER XVIII        	39,927	16,094
	hawkz     	hawkz                  	39,914	
	jamzee    	??            		      ~ 16,238
	cowfever	Waddle Dee's army 	        16,644
	wixism     	Thommos team 13		   16 - 17,000
164	Juddy_Like 	??                      39,810	??
165	pieman123	Pie Man                 39,763	??
166	diablo14	??                      39,758	??
	rooke33   	jail bate               	18,433
	Zumbido  	??                         15 - 20,000
	Glory Glory Man United	??		      ~ 20,000
167	mobay     	absolute power      	39,553~ 21,000
        footyfix	Poiple Blood                  ~ 21,500                          
	Latro      	Ryan the Elder		21,688
168	deport_pedro	The Vipers            	39,413	21,872
	catsdynasty	WILKOS WIZARDS   	39,314	23,078
169	KB24       	??                      39,334	??
171	Big Turls  	AC Perth              	39,267	23,653
172	Marklar_33	Crumbs                	39,096	??
	craizy4daisy	??	             	        24,912
173	Glenno 23	Dominators              39,093	25,848
174	??          	Tassie for the AFL  	39,074	??
	Evan #9         ??                    ~ 39,000	
	stuart27 [COLOR="Blue"](?Capt)[/COLOR] FAZ FC                	38,909	28,272
	Double the Fist	Mangina Madness   	38,826	29,351
	Lakey91  	Lakey                  	38,794	29,768
	abs_of_STEELE	Rabid Wolverines	38,776	30,019
	M4cka		??                            ~ 30,000
	thebigboy	??                      38,555	33,126
	Johnson#26	Peverill's XXII        	38,445	34,746
175	Kentacula	Addicted to Goon	38,295	??
	scooterselwood	Kerr's Wizardry      	38,168	38,790
	CHIEM     	Cheese Burger       	38,119
	Vie         	No information       	---	severely impacted
	daisy_dominates	Joined mid-season	---	severely impacted
	Walshie   	Dish Walshers           38,017	41,013
176	PAFCsince1870	??                      37,860	??
177	RooBoy/James	??                      37,383	??
	mick4              ??          		37,339	44,616
178	scottyD   	??                      37,051	??

The following is a list of coaches who have been offered a spot but failed to respond.
If your name is amongst these and you still wish to play can you please PM me and I will find a league for you.
Code:
	Captain Dreamer	Todds Terriors       	43,479	  229
        geelong16       Dec's Premium                 top 600
35	nameless 	??                 	42,936	  689
41	mitchell30	Mitch_01          	42,774	  895
	Stuck21  	??          		          911
        Cupper                                      top 1,000      
47	V_Townsend	Clown Fish FC        	42,687	1,041
48	Jim_Shoes	??                  	42,667	1,072
53	The Chirpin Bird The Chirpster          42,570	1,225
	arc1973   			            Top 1,500
64	BigSudz   	Courins Cokeheads	42,373	1,611
67	Kai88     	Kaiser Chiefs        	42,334	1,699
	spuzzlord	GUS'S CHAMPIONS 	42,272	1,865
71	smmorrow	Cheating Scumbags	42,246	1,926
84	Daysy_12	Jimmy's Team       	41,995	2,652
86	1.AW      	??                     	41,956	2,774
87	robertshaw     choppers champions     	41,934	2,841
89	OneEyedPie	OneEyedPie           	41,901	2,949
        Coopers         ??                            ~ 3,000
90	The Rock 007	??                      41,874	3,038
        benz1           Z's 1st XVIII                    ??
        brockbruiser    ??                            ~ 3,000
97	Infrared	Cobras                  41,739	3,527
	jackoisno1	??             		        3,692
99	Mello Man 	The Mello Tankers	41,694	3,697
	Ferg720   	CITY NAME ANIMAL	41,691	3,707
102	Bulldog ben	The Benji Bunch     	41,647	3,871
	madcat001	??          		        3,966
        Chunky        	Chunky's Lot                  ~ 4,000         
	Captain Fantasy	Brutal Deluxe		        4,068
103	lethalleigh	mycatsfat             	41,571	4,209
104	brad352   	Figjam                  41,566	4,229
        Deeviant        The Trendsetters                4,386 
106	Ramrod    	Team Ramrod        	41,519	4,442
	ChelseaFC	??          		    Top 5,000
	tiger trooper	??          		      ~ 5,000
        Deledio_Judd    All Australian                ~ 5,000

I was able to find a few of the posters you have listed as question marks. Control Freaks and Mr. Chews were both in Total Domination, though I don't know what their usernames were (maybe the easiest way to figure that out would be matching your current list with the TD participants list? I don't know whether that is worth the effort though :p):

Total Domination:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=12317533&highlight=domination#post12317533

Don’t Tweak Me - Rich01:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=11725159&highlight=tweak#post11725159

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=10378262#post10378262

Jizm Jockeys - Stylz:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=10373800&highlight=jizm#post10373800

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=10605204&highlight=jizm#post10605204

The Scruffs - Scruff83:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=10362913&highlight=the+scruffs#post10362913

Thank you Virj

Remove this Banner Ad

Dream Team Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back