Dreamteam Crashed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn! Nothing is working for me, wont even load the page, this will mean three 0s. :(

EDIT: Cheers Waverley! Now it'll only be one zero (if no-one gets injured)

Think it must be working ok now, tried an hour ago n got in but cldnt do anything but just then i was able to do the 1 trade i wanted n change my emergs in bout 2 minutes

and im only on a shitty dial up connection

get in there guys n like the other guys said, thk fk its in perth

Thanks heaps for that mate!!

Freakin awesome man. Great find. Got on and did my last trade. Got 14 left so we'll see how things go!

thanks mate, you are an absolute legend :thumbsu: I was spitting blood as I couldn't get on to make my trades or change emergency, until I saw this link. It loaded up in about 3 seconds. Thanks again, you have saved my score this week :)

No worries guys :thumbsu:.

I actually got that link from the post JuddyBuddy posted on the previous page. I'm happier now I've done my trades. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've noticed that all the comments in my leagues have been wiped. Is this the same for everyone else? Maybe thats the cause for the server crash. Pretty stupid to do it before lockout if it is the reason.

My current Eliminator status is active - Won the last 2 matches.
And on the live stats screen where its got the head to head live scores, its telling me that Ive lost my eliminator match and have been eliminated. Is this happening to anyone else?

My current Eliminator status is active - Won the last 2 matches.
And on the live stats screen where its got the head to head live scores, its telling me that Ive lost my eliminator match and have been eliminated. Is this happening to anyone else?

Are you seriously worried about this?

It is active, it is scoring and you didn't lose last week. I don't think one line of text is going to change all that.
I imagine it is happening to everyone.

Don't know why but even if you were in it took forever to activate emergencies - even though you actually didn't have to click to another page.

It took about 5 minutes once I'd clicked the E before the emergency switched.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dreamteam Crashed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back