Dreamteam Crashed?

Remove this Banner Ad

I managed to get on in time to do my trades just before lockout with Waverley 73s link. (not working atm of course)

I also got on about 1 am Melb time last night to check that the games were active. It did have my scores accurate after the first 3 matches.

For those of you unable to get online at all in the past couple of days I can tell you that the round is running correctly even if you cannot get on to check.

Monty, from your experience, do you believe that its a web hosting issue or a server issue?
I wouldn't presume to know either way. I can hardly criticise given FanFooty's recent troubles - not that I'd want to anyway, I am very supportive of VaporMedia aka Virtualsports. Whatever it is, it's pretty serious obviously.

I wouldn't presume to know either way. I can hardly criticise given FanFooty's recent troubles - not that I'd want to anyway, I am very supportive of VaporMedia aka Virtualsports. Whatever it is, it's pretty serious obviously.

That's a bit lame Monty given your commentary on all things DT related. Surely if the integrity of the competition is compromised by VirtualSPORTS then they deserve some serious critique.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a bit lame Monty given your commentary on all things DT related. Surely if the integrity of the competition is compromised by VirtualSPORTS then they deserve some serious critique.
I don't think the integrity of the competition is compromised. The databases haven't been corrupted as far as I know.

All Internet companies go through growing pains at some stages. After a bit of a down year in '08, the fantasy footy industry is in a big growth spurt this year, particularly the "live" parts of it. Demands for resources are growing even as the money to pay for those resources is more scarce. VirtualSports is not made of money and neither am I. I have sympathy for them, especially right now as I suspect they're working long unpaid overtime.

Just got it to work, somehow my eliminator opponent had players who usually get 60-70 scoring 100+ and with chapman out with no reserve, i have 5 players he has 6 unmutual players and im up by 4 points but i have better players.

Does anyone know if the same will happen this week? The trade I am looking at making depends on the Sunday Game. Have virtualsports come out and said that everything in fine again? Or should I just bite the bullet and hope that my Trade plays?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dreamteam Crashed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back