Mod. Notice Dreamteam & Supercoach Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

I have both Deledio and Martin in my midfield.

Was thinking bout trading Deledio tho as I don't like having both Richmond players in my midfield.

Was thinking bout trading him for Mat Boydd, Priddis or Simon Black

I have both Deledio and Martin in my midfield.

Was thinking bout trading Deledio tho as I don't like having both Richmond players in my midfield.

Was thinking bout trading him for Mat Boydd, Priddis or Simon Black

Martin is a no brainer he just has to be in there and will be in everyone who cares team barring injury suspension.

Onto Deledio I am not being biased when I say slap yourself across the face for even thinking about taking one of those 3 ahead of Lids.

Black as good as he is takes too few marks and cops number 1 tags each week.

Priddis is a handballing machine 5 kicks 19 handballs on the weekend. Enough said.

Boyd is the only one close but really has got the most out of himself for an average of 100 and Lids had an average of 95 last year and there is definately scope for improvement on his score. Keep the Y&B in your midfield mate.

Rule for 2010 - Richmond:

For SuperCoach, with the up-and-down development season Richmond is expected to have, don't touch ANY Richmond players this year unless you have a spare $169,200 and want a cheapy. That cheapy is Dustin Martin. Grab him before the season gets too long for him and sell him at a profit for a more mature player who will last the season.

For every Richmond player you don't grab, you will find a similar player who will play in another team that will win more than it will lose, and this player's team will have more of the ball and his chance will be greater to actually touch the ball and rack up the scores.

While people love Newy and Lids for consistent scores upwards of 100+, this year they may struggle to maintain those scores, as teams monster Richmond and Newy and Lids are surrounded by more immature teammates, they may have little chance to get the ball.

Cheers

Hey guys.

Just a quick question. Do you think any of your new recruits would be capable of coming in and playing across half back and racking up a few?

As most DT'ers know, there's a dearth of rookie backs. Richmond drafted heavily in the draft. Was thinking perhaps there might be one or two that might slip under the radar from the Tigers?

Hey guys.

Just a quick question. Do you think any of your new recruits would be capable of coming in and playing across half back?

As most DT'ers know, there's a dearth of rookie backs. Richmond drafted heavily in the draft. Was thinking perhaps there might be one or two that might slip under the radar from the Tigers?
There are 4 Tigers listed as rookie backs. In order I'd have them as Farmer ($115k) Nason($89k) Webberley($89k) & Grimes($89k).

Others that might get a chance that are listed elsewhere include:
Connors (mid $156K) scored 98 Saturday night despite starting on the bench.
Hicks (rookie listed m/f $101k)
Contin (rookie listed mid $77,800)
Dea (forward $89,500)
Gourdis (forward $94,500)

But as stated above best bet would be to steer clear of most Richmond players as there wont be many that go racking up scores good enough to be considered your must have cash cows or premiums.

Howdy ya'll.

I noticed Astbury played a handy game on the weekend.

Do you think he is a chance for round 1 and beyond?

Looking at him, he should play most of the year.
Can't see why he couldn't start Round 1.
He's not undersized.
He gives off the right Senior Footballer vibes. He makes a bee line for the football and he backs himself.

The hardest thing when judging young guys at a club, is wondering how a New Coach will act. We have no precedent with Hardwick. Will he ease some young guys in?......rest some?....or throw them all in at the start? We have nothing to lose....we don't have a major core of Senior blokes keeping the young guys out. I say Astbury is ready to go and ready to learn.

I think most here might agree. See who posts.

I ended up with over $900k spare after fielding a full Richmond side!!

Unlike last year where I had issues squeezing all the players in

LOL...that's a ripper....but sadly Tetley your team 'might' struggle. ;)

Or on the flipside....If we win the flag.

You win your Fantasy Football Competition!!!!! The whole lot!!

Hahaha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
(Put the $900k towards the footy trip) :eek:

I'm a big fan of the Cotch!!

Could anyone tell me how much game time he got vs the Hawks? Was he managed through the game?

I think he played out the full game, but maybe spent half of each quarter on the bench, or something like that.

At this point in his career, I see him as a quality over quantity type player, which doesn't amount to great DT/SC scores. For example, Cotch getting 20 will be worth 30 from Tuck, Foley or Jackson.

Once he is a bit older, and has a bigger body and tank, I think he will add quantity to his reportoire ;)

I think he played out the full game, but maybe spent half of each quarter on the bench, or something like that.

At this point in his career, I see him as a quality over quantity type player, which doesn't amount to great DT/SC scores. For example, Cotch getting 20 will be worth 30 from Tuck, Foley or Jackson.

Once he is a bit older, and has a bigger body and tank, I think he will add quantity to his reportoire ;)

Yep...tend to agree....had Cotch in....now out. Rather buy Martin and have some cash to splash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what do people think of polak? will he be in the best 22 this season. thinking of sticking him on my forward or backline bench as cover.

Firstly, he still has to be promoted from rookie status, so keep an eye out for that. It's far from a formality in my opinion.

If he ends up playing forward, i think he will be a DT/SC waste of space. Even if he does take a few marks up forward, his goal kicking is very suspect.

Better of waiting til the end of NAB season, and going for a rookie who looks like they will get game time IMO.

I have 3 Richmond players in my DT

Mitch Farmer - Def Bench
Daniel Connors - Midfield
Dustin Martin - Mid Bench

If they keep playing Connors in the Defensive sweeper role he will be racking up the points. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Dreamteam & Supercoach Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back