PS4 DriveClub

Remove this Banner Ad

So you're the challenge spammer mezza. Yeah that was getting annoying.

Haha yeah - mezza680 is my PSN and that was my spamming sorry - are you in bigfooty2? (just trying to get 1 trophy so I can platinum the game lol - none of my mates have the game so I've just been sending them to club members (or at least before I got booted) as well as the suggested players that come up. No luck though. :(

Is it worth buying for $38 off the PS Store or can I get it cheaper elsewhere?

It's definitely worth $38. Maybe just check out EB Games or Gametraders for pre-owned prices though since there are tons of pre-owned copies around due to them being in bundles for a solid 6 months.

It's definitely worth $38. Maybe just check out EB Games or Gametraders for pre-owned prices though since there are tons of pre-owned copies around due to them being in bundles for a solid 6 months.

Thanks for the psn add sugar shane - are you in a club? Since being turfed from bigfooty2, I'm stuck in a level 4 club for the time being. :confused:

Thanks for the psn add sugar shane - are you in a club? Since being turfed from bigfooty2, I'm stuck in a level 4 club for the time being. :confused:
No worries. Yeah I'm in the main BigFooty one, it's full but I think a couple of them aren't active anymore. Not sure who the admin of the club is either. I'll have a look around tonight.

Last edited:
No worries. Yeah I'm in the main BigFooty one, it's full but I think a couple of them aren't active anymore. Not sure who the admin of the club is either. I'll have a look around tonight.

The admin was aussiedude I believe.

I'm still kind of active, play it occasionally as it's the only PS4 racer I have.

Nice thanks for that mate! Let me know if you want help with some of the trophies (if you're interested in getting the platinum, think I saw you're only a few off).

The admin was aussiedude I believe.

I'm still kind of active, play it occasionally as it's the only PS4 racer I have.

I used to play it on and off but finding I'm spending more time with it these days. I'm pretty keen on getting Project Cars at some stage too but given how many of the DLC tours I've still got to go on Driveclub, I'll hold off on that purchase for the time being. Same as you mighty p, its the only racing game I own at the moment.

aussiedude if you're still playing Driveclub and want a fairly active level 44 member, let me know. ;)

Still can't believe I got turfed from Bigfooty2 haha. Stayed loyal to the club (got the 'lifer' trophy and rejected invitations to other clubs), helped drag them up from I think level 11 to 22 and that's the thanks I get! :D

Whats your PSN, ill send you an invite to the club later

Sweet! Thanks mate. :cool:

it's mezza680. I think I may already have you on my friends list (if you're PSN is also 'aussiedude). Never put 2 and 2 together!

Sweet! Thanks mate. :cool:

it's mezza680. I think I may already have you on my friends list (if you're PSN is also 'aussiedude). Never put 2 and 2 together!

im aussiedude08 on PSN. i dont have you but sending an FR now

Still can't believe I got turfed from Bigfooty2 haha. Stayed loyal to the club (got the 'lifer' trophy and rejected invitations to other clubs), helped drag them up from I think level 11 to 22 and that's the thanks I get! :D
I don't know, maybe the 15 requests you sent at 1 in the morning all the time making the phone go off cause of the ps app had something to do with it lol

im aussiedude08 on PSN. i dont have you but sending an FR now

Awesome, many thanks. Just accepted it (first time I've done that via the PS app on my phone haha).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know, maybe the 15 requests you sent at 1 in the morning all the time making the phone go off cause of the ps app had something to do with it lol

LOL for real? I didn't realise the phones got the notifications too? I just assumed you'd get 1 notification on your console and that was it haha. Whoops...:confused::drunk:

Sorry mate, my bad (and sorry to everyone else who suffered from my challenge spamming). Lesson learned. ;)

It was just as annoying getting notifications on the PS4. Probably a bad idea spamming the club leader too (me)

Behave yourself in the Bigfooty club now wont you.

Haha yeah that's fair enough - didn't realise every time a challenge was sent out, it meant a new notification being issued as well (just assumed it was 1 notification regardless of the number of challenges sent).

I'm just trying to get 1 specific trophy, otherwise I normally don't even bother with the challenges lol. Seemingly causing more grief than its worth! :p

Nice thanks for that mate! Let me know if you want help with some of the trophies (if you're interested in getting the platinum, think I saw you're only a few off).

Yeah I'm happy to boost that challenge one with you. :thumbsu:

Yeah I'm happy to boost that challenge one with you. :thumbsu:

I actually managed to get it last night lol - made a dummy account and just sent the challenges to myself...should have done that instead of resorting to spam :D

Let me know if you want help though mate - feel free to send me challenges (think its 5) and I'll happily tank them. ;)

I actually managed to get it last night lol - made a dummy account and just sent the challenges to myself...should have done that instead of resorting to spam :D

Let me know if you want help though mate - feel free to send me challenges (think its 5) and I'll happily tank them. ;)
Not a bad idea actually, I have a dummy account I use for US PSN so I might do the same.

Not a bad idea actually, I have a dummy account I use for US PSN so I might do the same.

If you do, suggest you send yourself drift challenges - usually take 30 or so seconds to complete (much faster than races or time trials haha).

Agreed on the season pass - puts a lot of other games to shame. I'm also a big fan of how they seem to have given quite a bit of free DLC as well.

If you do, suggest you send yourself drift challenges - usually take 30 or so seconds to complete (much faster than races or time trials haha).

Did that, set them to expire in a hour, laughing.

Agreed on the season pass - puts a lot of other games to shame. I'm also a big fan of how they seem to have given quite a bit of free DLC as well.

I bought Mortal Kombat recently as well and the differences between those 2 season passes are massive. For ~$38 MK's season pass gets you 4 new characters and 12 skins. Couldn't justify that.

Did that, set them to expire in a hour, laughing.

I bought Mortal Kombat recently as well and the differences between those 2 season passes are massive. For ~$38 MK's season pass gets you 4 new characters and 12 skins. Couldn't justify that.

Haha nice one, did the same!

Yeah the Mortal Kombat DLC is shameful to be honest. You can tell they've tried to make it so you pay plenty for all the extra content. Paid DLC for characters, easier fatalities, all the Krypt content unlocked...As well as how few coins you get from playing the game - it all seems like a deliberate move to make people buy more.

Compare that to DriveClub and the value for money is so much better. Still more tour packs to come as well I think (must be 10-12 there after the main game).

Remove this Banner Ad

PS4 DriveClub

Remove this Banner Ad

Back