Drugs in sport - Where we've been, where we are at.

Remove this Banner Ad

welcome to the olympics

where you will be meeting a podium or jaws and foreheads and phrenology on the spectrum of acromegaly ftw n alliterationz

over to u @ Vaughters
The users can have their balls shrivel up and their foreheads grow larger
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...2005/vaughters_1999+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au

which, inandofitself, it aint a bad thing if ur ballz shrink if u are a female or a eunuch sic

#Poe's_law

welcome to the olympics

where you will be meeting a podium or jaws and foreheads and phrenology on the spectrum of acromegaly ftw n alliterationz

over to u @ Vaughters
The users can have their balls shrivel up and their foreheads grow larger
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:WKN0RbGegokJ:autobus.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=features/2005/vaughters_1999+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au

which, inandofitself, it aint a bad thing if ur ballz shrink if u are a female or a eunuch sic

#Poe's_law
Did already see an Aussie wearing bracers on the podium?

LoungeLizard look for the invisalign braces

the 110womens hurdles sally mclelland or fitzgibbon, she had them, you just thought, oh, what is up with her teeth, is that polish on her teeth, why the shiny teeth... no. was the teeth mouthguard invisible braces...

just like her other hurdles friend, jana pittman, but pittman had the steel braces...

upload_2016-8-9_18-29-59.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Young people do get braces though. I don't think you can blanket accuse all brace wearers as dopers.
indeed 61_99. it would be a fallacy to invoke this.

*if

if one uses this formula to discern exogenous androgen supplementation.

But as RussellEbertHandball will back me up, @Robin_Parisotto who was one of the chief blood scientists...

Parisotto has mentioned the teeth braces... and any google search "Parisotto + <teeth braces>" or "Robin Parisotto + <teeth braces>" and the only hit you will get, successful hit will be by some succour mom troll called schwarze katze 61_99.
invisalign.jpg

clear-braces-invisalign1.jpg

https://au.linkedin.com/in/robin-parisotto-1634954
http://cyclingtips.com/2014/08/anti...nherent-delays-in-biological-passport-system/

also, 61, looking at the Murray Rose physiognomy on his Australian Story last night, in Melbourne 56 Olympics, his facial bone structure visage, if that was the only input, I would say, high level of hgh, which i stand by. Male model good looks and bone structure. Question is, is the hgh and hormones, are the, are they, exogenous versus endogenous. And on my algorithm, there is no way Murray Rose would have been taking, nor had access, to exogenous hormone treatment. Like male models are not OD'ing on exogenous hgh. They may have big heads, and lots of hormones rippling through their veins, but they wont be exogenous hormones. well, not 1980s atleast. So there are many inputs in the algorithm, and devil's advocate(s). Like the psychological treatment CBT cognitive behavioural therapy, which reverses the position 180degrees... every input into the algorithm, will have its devil's advocate inverse to dispel my conspiracy. And I contemplate the inverse on each point. Otherwise, it would not be intellectually rigorous innit

your devil's advocate. people have $hitty teeth. Not every family can afford 12k orthodontic work. Not everyone lives in an urban environs with a local orthodontist. Not everyone has a home base, and may be a travelling sportsman overseas for four months a year, then moving around their home town/city and moving to domestic competitions every fortnight.

So, yeah, there are dozens of reasons why an adult to get teeth braces ;)

Last edited:
Seems to be a hell of of a lot of professional sports people wearing them today though, and it's usually the better ones.
61_99 would u donate Sun Yang's 12k orthadontist bill. its something a self-regarding succour mom would do

#Poe's_law

and yes, this is making light of the agitprop in the Australian media and the talking points on those bad men, those bad bad men doping ruskies and sinos. reds under the bed.
1470723809195.jpg

lets see if my tweet ctrl c ctrl p worx, last time, I dont think the code recognises alot of the twitter stuff. blame @Chief, he of unmatched wisdom

1. forearms Van Petegem ‏@forearms 6h6 hours ago
    its Olympics, its doping glory. If one thing can supersede @lancearmstrong and @DrMFerrari #Ferrari 4dopage, its IOC and @Olympics #Rio2016

0 retweets0 likes

2. forearms Van Petegem ‏@forearms 6h6 hours ago
    #preparatore #dopage Cecchini v Schumi. Who wins? Keeno expert analysis required @mwkeenan #sbstdf #OperationPuerto #GuardiaCivil #files

0 retweets0 likes

3. forearms Van Petegem ‏@forearms 6h6 hours ago
    when is innuendo not innuendo? when is innuendo more truthful qua #innuendo #LuigiCecchini #Ceccho http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme-sur-route/Actualites/Lance-armstrong-adresse-un-message-plein-de-sous-entendus-apres-le-titre-de-cancellara/715773… @_il_Pirata_

0 retweets0 likes

4. forearms Van Petegem ‏@forearms 6h6 hours ago
    "Luigi !!" ?so does Lance mean Classicomano's hema n Fuentes'fridge alliterationz or his nickname or #Nintendo #Supermariobrothers? #sbstdf

Remove this Banner Ad

Drugs in sport - Where we've been, where we are at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back