Drugs in sport - Where we've been, where we are at.

Remove this Banner Ad

logic failure.

salient term is the qualifier "too many".

its the Zeno's paradox. Is the first one, the too many one. is the second one, the too many one. is the third one, the too many one. is the fourth one, the too many one. is the nine hundred and ninety nigth one, the too many one?

you be Zeno Armchair Critic

ok, that was inverse chronology k?

Tyler Hamilton had already done everything but directly name him earlier, which I guess never got the exposure it warranted:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/exclusive-interview-tyler-hamilton/

And I guess it won't be news to anyone on velorooms :thumbsu::
https://www.google.co.uk/url?q=http...ggfMAY&usg=AFQjCNHUPTm6e6pQdkg2nhCboQUo5xwcxA
Then there's this:
And this on disambiguation clasicomano and clasicomano luigi:
https://www.google.co.uk/url?q=http...CAswAA&usg=AFQjCNFx_lT4qSbd1WSngzHNZ2RRWTk3jQ
I'd forgotten about it, but it seems Lance hadn't. Well played, have to hand it to him.

Last edited:

i luv the sport for the doping. innuendo and reality, truth and truthiness, lies and propadanda,

.... lies, half truths and innuendo - Albert

Yeah, old Fabian probably overegged the white vest, seems that wasn't taken kindly to. Peloton has a long memory.
Dekker's reaction super-interesting, said a lot by saying a little :thumbsu:

I love following all the drugs stuff on these couple of threads but for the life of me i have no ******* idea what blackcat goes on about for 90% of the time :oops:o_O

#followthewhitemennoniteintights lol

Yeah, old Fabian probably overegged the white vest, seems that wasn't taken kindly to. Peloton has a long memory.
Dekker's reaction super-interesting, said a lot by saying a little :thumbsu:
lol

Read more at http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news...an-cancellara-jibe-274062#2Ol9ZJhFEV155Szt.99

Lance ArmstrongVerified account
@lancearmstrong
You are blocked from following @lancearmstrong and viewing @lancearmstrong's Tweets.Learn more

cnut. pudendum.

but CyclingWeekly have an image of it.

funny sheeeeit. I have asked Race Radio to ask Lance to unblock me.

Thomas DekkerVerified account‏@thomasdekker
. @lancearmstrong Wasn't me..
1f602.png
1f602.png

8:50 AM - 11 Aug 2016
Beverly Hills, CA
100 retweets278 likes

M_em6TOw_normal.jpg
Tweet text

Reply to @thomasdekker @lancearmstrong

1. Uli Fluhme ‏@ulif Aug 11
    @thomasdekker @lancearmstrong
    Cpmp8qxWAAAxLsC.jpg

What a tosser Armstrong is.
Can imagine him at home watching Olympics on TV as the media laud the popular Fabian in his twilight years winning the gold, lance sitting there at home having salt rubbed into his self inflicted wounds reaching for the iPhone for the single word sledge/outing. Luigi!
If I can't cheat and win, no one can.
Spiteful hypocrite!

Does this mean we are in for another gold medal presentation down the track, wow imagine if one of those bags does has Fabian's dna. He must be living in fear if he is Luigi.
remember how OGrady retired?

he retired, announced the retirement going into the Tour, knowing it was coming out, the positives from 98. But...

I am sure Jayco Gerry and GreenEDGE had lobbyists, TDU'sTurtur, others... getting them to delay it for a few weeks, allowing OGrady to retire after the Tour and not under the spotlight. Remember Turter was the UCI Vice Pres under Verbruggen and McQuaid.

may not have been veep under HV.

and, it was a confluence of interests, it was not in Amaury, nor the UCI's interest, to take the spotlight off the Tour (Amaury Sporting Organisation own Tour de France, l'Equipe, plus one other sports paper, and other media properties.)

and... conspiracy non conspiracy, GreenEDGE went on to win the Team Timetrial that TdF. Ogrady drove that. They DO NOT WIN that TTT if Stuey mate does not think he is gonna get outted and retire in disgrace. He NEEDED that for his legacy. So they win.

So it sort of worked out in our favour :D

What a tosser Armstrong is.
Can imagine him at home watching Olympics on TV as the media laud the popular Fabian in his twilight years winning the gold, lance sitting there at home having salt rubbed into his self inflicted wounds reaching for the iPhone for the single word sledge/outing. Luigi!
If I can't cheat and win, no one can.
Spiteful hypocrite!
I actually like Lance now. He is a compelling study.

b4, I was indifferent to indignant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol

Read more at http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news...an-cancellara-jibe-274062#2Ol9ZJhFEV155Szt.99

Lance ArmstrongVerified account
@lancearmstrong
You are blocked from following @lancearmstrong and viewing @lancearmstrong's Tweets.Learn more

cnut. pudendum.

but CyclingWeekly have an image of it.

funny sheeeeit. I have asked Race Radio to ask Lance to unblock me.

I am in the club and I didn't even say anything that bad to him. The funny thing was Cycling Australia also blocked me and I had not even mentioned them

logic failure.

salient term is the qualifier "too many".

its the Zeno's paradox. Is the first one, the too many one. is the second one, the too many one. is the third one, the too many one. is the fourth one, the too many one. is the nine hundred and ninety nigth one, the too many one?

you be Zeno Armchair Critic
Geez you talk some shit, mate. Always gotta be the smartest one in the room.

Last edited:
Found this interesting from Trevor Grahams rant in light of recent events at the Olympic Pool and Diving venue

Heredia state to agents that H20-2 is better than EPO. HE describes H20-2 as a hydrogen peroxide. He stated that a 3% solution is injected into the blood stream. He also states that it is taken two days before a race and it maximizes the availability of oxygen in the blood. He stated that the protocol also involve ATP right before a race.

From a few days ago

The water polo pool at the Rio de Janeiro aquatics centre will be drained completely after it was revealed that an unauthorised dump of 80 litres of hydrogen peroxide was responsible for turning the two pools a murky green colour in what has been described by organisers as “embarrassing

So when swimmers etc start testing positive they can blame the pool mix up

All sports need to face their drug problems head on.
The first time an athlete/player gets caught doing drugs they should receive a 2 year ban. The second time a life ban.
Governing bodies should stop skirting around the issue and take positive action against drug cheats.
The athletes will only have themselves to blame if they get life bans.

Found this interesting from Trevor Grahams rant in light of recent events at the Olympic Pool and Diving venue

Heredia state to agents that H20-2 is better than EPO. HE describes H20-2 as a hydrogen peroxide. He stated that a 3% solution is injected into the blood stream. He also states that it is taken two days before a race and it maximizes the availability of oxygen in the blood. He stated that the protocol also involve ATP right before a race.

From a few days ago

The water polo pool at the Rio de Janeiro aquatics centre will be drained completely after it was revealed that an unauthorised dump of 80 litres of hydrogen peroxide was responsible for turning the two pools a murky green colour in what has been described by organisers as “embarrassing

So when swimmers etc start testing positive they can blame the pool mix up

Since it's for the diving pool, if its to give the home team an advantage it's not working, they too busy getting it on with other athletes

http://nypost.com/2016/08/15/olympic-diving-duo-split-after-teammate-goes-on-marathon-sex-session/

All sports need to face their drug problems head on.
The first time an athlete/player gets caught doing drugs they should receive a 2 year ban. The second time a life ban.
Governing bodies should stop skirting around the issue and take positive action against drug cheats.
The athletes will only have themselves to blame if they get life bans.
I would also make a note on the coach. If the coach has a 2nd athlete fail a test then both the athlete and coach are banned

Remove this Banner Ad

Drugs in sport - Where we've been, where we are at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back