Drugs...

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by PrideofSA

lol, if i was uneducated about drugs, then i would see no probs about taking them.. the way i see it is ppl on drugs seem to have more probs than ppl noy on them (barring recreational users who occassionaly use them)
Ahhh, changed our tune a bit have we?

No, I still wouldn't do it, because isn't that how most ppl who get hooked on them start out?
Before your stance was that even occasional drug users were just as bad as addicts. You threw the whole lot into the same pile. Shame Shame Shame.

Originally posted by bunsen burner
Before your stance was that even occasional drug users were just as bad as addicts. You threw the whole lot into the same pile. Shame Shame Shame.

No because to get hooked, they start out occassionaly using them which isn't as bad as beeing hooked, but isn't right either (also they are illegal and the health effects and money waste defeats the purpose)

Originally posted by BluesBabe666

How old are you? Who are you to judge what other people do in this way? Hmmm??

You just dont take it cos you're scared!!! CHICKEN!!!! :p

Chicken? lol, i don't think so, taking drugs is a cop out really if u want that high it is much more enjoyable knowing u have worked for it! Eg winning a premiership is much harder and more of a challenge than taking drugs, its the easy way out!

No because to get hooked, they start out occassionaly using them which isn't as bad as beeing hooked, but isn't right either (also they are illegal and the health effects and money waste defeats the purpose)

material put out by the Vic Govt suggests: "all drugs have the potential to cause harm. the belief that if you try drugs you will automatically become an addict and die is untrue but it is also untrue to say drugs are harmless. the truth lies somewhere in between. in some circumstances some drugs can be deadly, in others they may be relatively harmless".

the Govt. does not advocate drug use, but they do not judge drug use either. that is the premise of harm minimisation. you are advocating zero tolerance. that is not the ethos adopted in Australia.

the illegality of drugs is also due to societal values and govt. policy, and not always on health effects. some countries tolerate drugs, others don't.

Originally posted by sussudio

material put out by the Vic Govt suggests: "all drugs have the potential to cause harm. the belief that if you try drugs you will automatically become an addict and die is untrue but it is also untrue to say drugs are harmless. the truth lies somewhere in between. in some circumstances some drugs can be deadly, in others they may be relatively harmless".

the Govt. does not advocate drug use, but they do not judge drug use either. that is the premise of harm minimisation. you are advocating zero tolerance. that is not the ethos adopted in Australia.

the illegality of drugs is also due to societal values and govt. policy, and not always on health effects. some countries tolerate drugs, others don't.
Did you take that in, PoSA?

Can I ask this question? Why do ppl take drugs?

Personally so I lose my inhibitions and have the courage to talk to chicks and ask them out (back in the good old days of being single)

These days to drown my sorrows after work.

I also take drugs 6 to 7 times a day at work in order to keep awake. I like Moccona freeze dried most of the time though I will try othe Moccona brands occasionaly.

Originally posted by Jars458

Personally so I lose my inhibitions and have the courage to talk to chicks and ask them out (back in the good old days of being single)

These days to drown my sorrows after work.

I also take drugs 6 to 7 times a day at work in order to keep awake. I like Moccona freeze dried most of the time though I will try othe Moccona brands occasionaly.

lol...u idiot? are u a coffee adict?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought u would have taken that in!
You are not a smart cookie.

the truth lies somewhere in between.Your opinion lies on the extreme. Most other people are in between.

in others they may be relatively harmless.You don't seem to be able to accept this. Once again you are an anti-drug exremist.

the Govt. does not judge drug use.So they shouldn't. You have no problem doing it though.

you are advocating zero tolerance. that is not the ethos adopted in Australia..Except for PoSA and a few other nerds.

- Because it's fun. Do you really think people wouldn't take drugs if they didn't make you feel good? der.

- For some people, the same reason you occasionally go out and enjoy a few beers.

Interesting statistic in that something like 70 to 80 or so percent of crimes are drug related!

You're getting dumber by the minute. Do you have figures on the percentage of drug users who commit crime?

Its like saying that if a commodore is a car, then a car must be a commodore. Doesn't add up.

Hey, PoSA:

I'm going out to dinner. Then I'm going out to get ****ed. Yep, absolutely shiessenfassen. Since you will only be having one or two, I will have 10 for you (and at least 10 for myself).

P.S. Have a good time tonight with your 2 beer quota.

Because it's a LOOOOOT of fun! Oh my god, you have no idea how much fun it is!

Honestly, that's why. Some ppl take drugs, don't like it so they don't do it anymore. Others do like it and they do. It's like any other human behaviour.

And finally, I personally feel better the morning after a night on Ecstacy than I do after a big night on the pi$s!

Can I make a serious suggestion PoSA.

Cut and paste this thread into a Word Document or something. Then put it in a time capsule and open it again in 5 years when you're 24. I'd be very interested to know what you thought of your opinions then.

In my opinion, people grow up and mature a lot in that period.

Originally posted by Yianni
Can I make a serious suggestion PoSA.

Cut and paste this thread into a Word Document or something. Then put it in a time capsule and open it again in 5 years when you're 24. I'd be very interested to know what you thought of your opinions then.

In my opinion, people grow up and mature a lot in that period.

I won't be taking drugs when I'm 24, I'm not that dumb!

Also, most crime is drug related, not all ppl who committ crime are on drugs, there is a difference!

Most robberies are done for drug money, not necesarily a drug user though! And Plenty or murders are drug related (often drug dealers)

By the way, I don't have a 2 beer limit, I can drink whatever I like, just choose not to get completely smashed everyweek!

Remove this Banner Ad

Drugs...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back