Dumbest Footballer in the league

Remove this Banner Ad

Milkman said:
That's for sure.

By the way, you had a good game on the weekend Jaymie (can I call you that?). You took a few grabs, kicked a few goals. Top effort.

How would you sum up your performance?

haha i claimed the kid when know one knew him, took him under my belt and taught him some things, I should probably be a talent scout

z-dog said:
not really worth the 12 minutes it took you to wright that now was it? but im sure it didnt hurt as much as 2002 and 2003 grand finals. ouch
dumbass.jpg

I could be wrong because I dont know them personally however Matty Lloyd and big King from the catters don't seem to be the sharpest tools in the shed when interviewed.

westernnugget said:
haha i claimed the kid when know one knew him, took him under my belt and taught him some things, I should probably be a talent scout

Good call.

Either that or a serial bullsh¡t artist.

westernnugget said:
QUINTEN LYNCH YOU IDIOT, but you are a ********ing funny ******** to watch.
There was an incident yesterday that had me and those in our section is stitches. He sticks his foot out to trip and Adelaide player, quickly realises he stuffed up and grabs his head. Then he realised that player in question is still within reach to be tackled and goes after him. Some funny ******** :D

Andrew McDougall. I don't say this exclusively from his football efforts. I say it from his ability to locate products in a supermarket, and something else that I can't really say at this point in time incase somebody is reading this that knows him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dumbest Footballer in the league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back