Certified Legendary Thread Duritz in "Annoy a corporate"

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you for choosing to chat with us. An agent will be with you shortly.

You are now chatting with Henry.

Henry: Hello you're now chatting to Henry. How can I help you?

Donald: Hi Hen

Donald: I was recommended to you by my future father-in-law. If I was to register an account with you, would I receive any promotional offers?

Donald: Hello?

Henry:

Hi donald- tell your father in law to be thanks very much! We have a sign up offer where you deposit and place your first bet up to 200 dollars and we will match that in bonus bets.

Henry:

certain states are excluded from this offer.

Donald: Oh no he isn't my father-in-law yet. Hopefully soon.

Donald: I'm not really interested in any offers like that. I don't even know what this all means. I'm a virgin when it comes to this sort of stuff.

Donald: You know how some stores have a "buy one, get one free" offer? Do you have any specials like that on offer?

Donald: Like spend $2000 on certain products and you will allow me to have that product matched up to $2000? Or even 50% of that? Anything on offer like that for me?

Henry:

ok, so when you sign up you are able to get bonus bets which are sort of like 'free bets' so when you deposit up to 200 dollars and place your first bet we will give you up to 200 in free bets

Henry:

or you can deposit 50 and we will give you $150 in free bets

Donald: Why do you keep talking about bets? I'm so confused.

Donald: I'll be honest with you, I have been working very hard lately and have quite a bit of money to spend. You're gonna really enjoy having me as a customer, almost as much as my girlfriend will enjoy me.

Donald: To make my girlfriend happy she likes to know I am working hard and putting my money to good use. But this is a surprise, and a convo between you and me, so you can't let her know we are having this conversation, OK?

Henry:

I keep talking about bets because this is williamhill a betting site.

Donald: OMG how did I end up here? I typed in Michael Hill into the search engine.

Donald: Do you not sell diamonds?

Henry:

no, you place bets here.

Henry:

on horse racing or sports

Donald: OMG my father in law is going to make so much fun of me about this

Donald: Hmmm

Donald: Well here's a thought

Henry:

haha! well at least its a funny story to tell in the future!

Henry: Is there anything else that I can help you with today?

Donald: If I was to place a $20,000 bet, do you have any offers whereby you can give me a voucher to Michael Hill? Given you practically already stole their name.

Henry:

unfortunately, no, not able to do that.

Donald: Hmm

Henry:

but i can give you a bonus bet

Donald: This could actually work

Donald: I don't like horses, though. I got kicked by one once, so i would never bet on one.

Donald: I will bet on sport

Donald: You said earlier I could do that

Henry:

That is fair enough.

Henry:

Yes you could bet on sports.

Donald: Hmm again tho this would have to be a surprise and between you and me. I can't have my future wife knowing I am blowing my hard earned on a betting website

Donald: I am pretty smart when it comes to betting on american sports. I reckon I could Trump some of your traders.

Henry:

well, that decision is up to you. You can check out our website williamhill not michael hill and have a look at what bets we do and what promotional offers we have going.

Donald: Do you reckon I could maybe sign up with you guys after November and will this bonus offer still be available then?

Henry:

Yes that should still be available for you!

Donald: Because until November I am very busy tryig to Trump Hilary Clinton as I am in the presidential election

Donald: Can you bet on the Miss Universe thing?

Donald: I am really knowledgable when it comes to that.

Donald: If I win some money off you, I reckon I could pay for a new haircut

Donald: Sorry Hen can you please hold one moment? I'm chatting to Michael Hill now

Donald: I'm asking them if they offer Top Fluc

Henry:

haha! we have lots of election bets and I can find out for you about Miss universe if you like

Donald: Alright so this is my plan. I'm gonna spend $20 million with Michael Hill, become president of America and then in December or so I will sign up with you and bet on Miss Universe

Henry: Thank you for using our Live Help service.

Thank you for chatting with us.

:D

my go with Ladbrokes

Andy: Hello, my name is Andy
ME: HI Andy
Andy: How can I help you today?
ME: I cant remember my user name. ima a big geelong fan so it is probably some stupid like Kardinina Park!
ME: Are you there? Can you tell me what it was and what my passwords is?
Andy: Just to clarify, you had to use your username and password to log in to chat. Was there something else?
ME: LOL!

:D:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:D

my go with Ladbrokes

Andy: Hello, my name is Andy
ME: HI Andy
Andy: How can I help you today?
ME: I cant remember my user name. ima a big geelong fan so it is probably some stupid like Kardinina Park!
ME: Are you there? Can you tell me what it was and what my passwords is?
Andy: Just to clarify, you had to use your username and password to log in to chat. Was there something else?
ME: LOL!

:D:thumbsu:

It's never too late for an abortion Mrs Like.

Why would they do this ?

Any number of reasons. They have flags which track behaviour etc.

Eg they don't like late bets with volume because it might throw out their book for the race. If you always bet very late (seconds before jump) and get a few good results, they won't like it and may cut you off even if you're behind overall.

Plenty of flags

- Consistently beating closing line or BF price
- Betting odd amounts ($456-37), sure sign of arbing
- Inconsistent betting patterns, different size bets etc
- Always taking fixed odds for HR
- Strength in one particular niche area (DT fantasy etc)
- Betting very early when markets open, or large bets right on the jump
- Promo scalping
- Large bets into obscure markets such as 3rd div Belgian volleyball
- Multiple bets into the same market
- Betting both sides of a market
- Washing free bets on long shots
- Multiple accounts on same IP address
- Comments on social media

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Duritz in "Annoy a corporate"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back