Scandal Dustin Martin in drunken scuffle

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton supporters should wave chopsticks in round 1.

Visy Park chopsticks

4df9974e3c508.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reality is that his statement says he accepts responsibility for threatening and intimidating the woman. Can't just brush this off. He could have faced criminal charges for this. Won't be surprised if he spends the first couple of weeks on the sidelines.
He won't, delayed punishment has minimal effect

Anything that happens needs to happen now

Was he actually at Stereosonic or was that just a joke?

Either way he must have been completely obliterated. Obviously it's not the thing to do and I bet he feels pretty ashamed of himself. I've done plenty of dumb shit while wasted myself... Despite having had some previous indiscretions it's not like he has a violent or abusive rap sheet.

He could have faced criminal charges for this.

Objection; inflammatory and assumes facts not in evidence!

The woman wasn't pressured to go to the media! conveniently, this woman just happens to be a producer for channel 7! Hello...? As for dusty standing over her, yes he was standing over - literally. This is because she called him over to her table and was sitting while he was standing. She told him everyone knew who he was and he was making a fool of himself & that she was going to call the club and tell them... Sounds like an antagonist trouble making bitch! I don't blame him for going off at her.. But calling this a 'threat to kill' or violence against woman is a load of bs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Dustin Martin in drunken scuffle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back