Game Day dusty doco 7:30pm on the Richmond website

Remove this Banner Ad

Already got a sneak peek at the doco

aussie rules GIF by AFL

Richmond Tigers Celebrations GIF by AFL

Aussie Rules Finals GIF by AFL

Richmond gunna make a profit from Dusty not talking to the media even if we cop a fine purely from the website adds and sponsors

Delicious

Richmond gunna make a profit from Dusty not talking to the media even if we cop a fine purely from the website adds and sponsors

Delicious
I love that he is giving the finger to the AFL, they've done very little for him or Richmond over his career, its great to see Sam the flog and a few of the other AFL typists getting apoplectic over it.

I love that he is giving the finger to the AFL, they've done very little for him or Richmond over his career, its great to see Sam the flog and a few of the other AFL typists getting apoplectic over it.
100% I said it about a month ago in the Dusty thread that I hope he does zero media for them ahead of his milestone

They literally have spent the best part of 5 years running with story’s about moving clubs, reiterating, lost love of the game and that’s before we even start on the reporting on his late father who has absolutely nothing to do with Dusty the player

Why should he give them publicity by talking to them when they have done nothing but try and bring him down

It speaks volumes that the only guy who was invited to the photo shoot with the other 300 players was Jake Niall from the age (who I consider the last of the actual football sports reporters who isn’t just another tabloid jurno like the rest of them

Richmond fans don’t want him to talk, we don’t need him too even the greater football community respect the fact that he doesn’t want to say anything

Kudos to the club for making this purely a celebration of Dusty and what he has done for the club

sam mclure is gonna melt tonight on wide world of sports at 6 with Richo

100% I said it about a month ago in the Dusty thread that I hope he does zero media for them ahead of his milestone

They literally have spent the best part of 5 years running with story’s about moving clubs, reiterating, lost love of the game and that’s before we even start on the reporting on his late father who has absolutely nothing to do with Dusty the player

Why should he give them publicity by talking to them when they have done nothing but try and bring him down

It speaks volumes that the only guy who was invited to the photo shoot with the other 300 players was Jake Niall from the age (who I consider the last of the actual football sports reporters who isn’t just another tabloid jurno like the rest of them

Richmond fans don’t want him to talk, we don’t need him too even the greater football community respect the fact that he doesn’t want to say anything

Kudos to the club for making this purely a celebration of Dusty and what he has done for the club
not to mention chopstickgate which turned out to be some attention seeking mole who embellished the whole thing

His biggest crimes consist of sleeping in and missing training and the time he ran a red light by 0.1 second
Not true, he’s also committed copias amounts of corporal punishment on the Geelong football club

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day dusty doco 7:30pm on the Richmond website

Remove this Banner Ad

Back