Dusty Statue Proposal

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie only pumping this up so he can push for a Pendles and then any old bloke who played a lot of games past their used by date. 😁
They should make a statue of Pendles but it should only be 2 foot tall. Then the next time Eddie insults women/immigrants/non whites etc they should get the statue of Pendles and beat Eddie with it until he apologises. They had probably better make the statue out of steel because it would probably still get a lot of use

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I'd put this in here because it is well deserved and should happen like Dusty's statue though it is coming thick and fast like a regime building monuments and giving awards out with great urgency because they are in the months before they will be thrown out of power.

I will say these two things ...

timing is off ... shouldn't have happened days after Dusty's 300th game ... and probably should not have happened before the built jos statue tbh

I would like the Club making announcements like

they have appointed replaced our Tribunal legal team with someone that might win one

Or we have added a rehabilitation guru as an advisor to our strength and conditioning team

That is ... more time fixing the mess we are in rather than telling us how good they all were

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty Statue Proposal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back