Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

My observations:

Played his 300th, looked like he wanted to call it then.

He played 301 and subbed himself out with a sore back?

Hasn’t played for 3 weeks and travelled to New Zealand and has played some golf, hasn’t trained since.

Happy to take Dusty at 600k/2y MAX.

IF our recruiters, coaches and our playing leaders have sat down and are convinced he is still motivated.

I feel like if he wanted to retire, then it would of already happened.

If Dusty retires, no problems, champion of the game no loss for us or Richmond.

If I had $600k/2y to offer someone, what’s Jake Stringer doing? OOC pretty sure

I know it's only the first quarter, but Dusty looks lively playing in the forward line in this North Melbourne game. Our forward line would look a lot more dangerous if this motivated version of Dusty ends up running around in the red and gold next year.

Make it so, Dimma!

9hCuzfH.jpg

I know it's only the first quarter, but Dusty looks lively playing in the forward line in this North Melbourne game. Our forward line would look a lot more dangerous if this motivated version of Dusty ends up running around in the red and gold next year.

Make it so, Dimma!

9hCuzfH.jpg
Sitting in FP for 2 years perfect

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Alex Sexton played in the 2s for 3 years despite being able to kick 40 goals a season, because he didn't defend.

Not really sure how 34/ 35 year old Dustin Martin is going be any better or more deserving of a game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talking Hawks 6 Points Podcast
It’s for the best …

If he is coming here I would have expected him to do this exact move now.
Quiet retirement and no farewell game so he doesn’t look like a tool and he gets a rest and time to come up here and settle in before coming out of retirement.

He’s coming.

All good, well done to Dusty.

At least we all know we have Dusty sized salary available

If he is coming here I would have expected him to do this exact move now.
Quiet retirement and no farewell game so he doesn’t look like a tool and he gets a rest and time to come up here and settle in before coming out of retirement.

He’s coming.
Dusty's nothing if not an honorable guy
He won't sully his Richmond/Football legacy with a tawdry fake retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back