Dutchy10

Team Captain
Feb 11, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Glenelg
Thought Id post my plays here for the season, coming off profitable 2007 and 2008 seasons, made over 42 units last year....looking forward to it

Kick off tonight -

West Coast Win
$150 @ $2.36 (Betfair)

Thought Id post my plays here for the season, coming off profitable 2007 and 2008 seasons, made over 42 units last year....looking forward to it

Kick off tonight -

West Coast Win
$150 @ $2.36 (Betfair)

If this is the same Dutchy that I think he is;) Get on him people. This man has cleaned up over the last few years!!
Although, I think WC are buggered tonight.:cool:

well wasnt the start I hoped for, really thought WCE had a good side in and would fire up at home against a Pies team that might have been a bit weary...oh well its only the preseason and small stakes -

Essendon Win
$75 @ $2.38

well wasnt the start I hoped for, really thought WCE had a good side in and would fire up at home against a Pies team that might have been a bit weary...oh well its only the preseason and small stakes -

Essendon Win
$75 @ $2.38

Nice.. I backed Essendon as well (hate going against my team) due to cooney, griff, murphy being out. I was gonna lay essendon when they were up by over 20 in the last quarter for a profit if the dogs did win but didnt and thought I may as well see it out and it got me really nervous lol

took a richmond ht/ft double at 2.15 the other day... its into 1.90 now on sportsbet, so for the sake of the thread ill say

$100 rich ht/ft dbl @1.90

(Log in to remove this ad.)

got greedy last week and didnt take the line which would have given me the win, will learn this weekend....seems a bit of value about...Roos almost at full srength tonight and have a young side, young teams generally perform well in the NAB, dont rate Carlton as high as some

Roos +4.5
$165 @ $1.91

got greedy last week and didnt take the line which would have given me the win, will learn this weekend....seems a bit of value about...Roos almost at full srength tonight and have a young side, young teams generally perform well in the NAB, dont rate Carlton as high as some

Roos +4.5
$165 @ $1.91

u gotta remember carlton are kings of the preseason.. they always do well

dutchy having a shocker of a start to the season mate.... i got.... welll..... 'lucky' last nite.... went tab and some noob left $20 in the machine so i had 20 bux worth of free bets which i blew on north... oh well it was free bets anyway so yeh

she is a loooong season, a few small losses aint going to worry me

I expect a big performance from Adelaide tonight

Adelaide Win
$75 @ $4.30

I always put on far out bets at this time of the season to make the coming season interesting.

Brownlow:

Nathan Foley $10 @ $150 = $1500 return
Andrew Raines (a real far out bet) $5 @ $1000 = $5000 return
Richo $10 @ $67 = $670 return (he then had a really good NAB game and his odds are now 1/40 at the TAB)

Fremantle for the Wooden Spoon $15 @ $17 = $255 return

I tend to only bet this time of season because of the value and if none of those things come through I won't be crying over $30 I spent eight months ago.

Dutchy'$ Footy 2009
-$471.50

Not a good first round, first time for years the favs have been winning, anyway not a disaster we move on

Collingwood Win
$200 @ $1.77

Cousins NOT to kick a goal v Collingwood
$75 @ $3.00

Tigers for me.

Richmond should have thrashed Freo 2 weeks ago.

Collingwood were impressive against an understrength eagles lineup, but I'm not yet convinced.

Whilst both have relatively full strength sides, I'm confident that Richmond's enthusiasm at home (with Cousins) will get them over the line.

Take the Tiges at 15+

Edit: Those are good odds on Cousins not kicking a goal against the Pies. I'd get on that, especially with Cousins unlikely to play a full game. Which agency?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dutchy'$ Footy 2009 Season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back