Dutchy'$ Footy 2009 Season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd watch out on the Cousins kicking a goal bet, rumour is he will start up forward.

I am just going to avoid this game. I just think that the teams are just too even to pick a winner. If I were to do anything I would pick Richmond under 39.

Another option is picking both teams under 39. And getting a minimum 1.30 on whatever you bet.

Take the Tiges at 15+

Edit: Those are good odds on Cousins not kicking a goal against the Pies. I'd get on that, especially with Cousins unlikely to play a full game. Which agency?

Both sides looked good tonight and the Tiges had their chances :)

It was a good win by the Pies, although the margin definitely flattered them.

Cousins at $3 for no goals was easy money, although he did have one shot in the first quarter :)

Sweet that cleared some of the first Round debt, am eyeing off Port on Saturday but will do some more research

The Cousins no goal prop bet was at Sportingbet and they opened it @ $3.25, I got $3.00 and came in as far as $2.50 before game time

Now looking to tonights game between Essendon and Brisbane. I simply can't understand why Essendon are such short favourites and because of that.

Brisbane Under39 @ $4.50

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dutchy'$ Footy 2009
NAB Cup -$161.50

TOTAL -$161.50

Well small loss in the preseason, no great damage, looking forward to the real stuff with AFL and SANFL

Looking at Cats and Power at the line for next week and a ML multis

Depending on prices but looking at Glenelg, Norwood and Eagles in SANFL

Just curious Dutchy, but which agency do you bet with?

And to anyone who has an online betting account for the footy amongst other things, which is the best one to go with and why?

EDIT: Excluding Betfair as I would be wanting to make multi's at any given time on anything and I dont particularly like betfair anyway.

Glenelg/Centrals Win
$100 @ $2.40

- Most my single bets will be at Betfair, not sure why you dont like them, clearly the best.

I also use a mixture of Sportsbet, Sportingbet (SANFL) Centrebet, Luxbet, IASbet depending on who has best odds/options

Sportsalive offer $1.95 lines on Fridays alao so will use them from time to time

Remove this Banner Ad

Dutchy'$ Footy 2009 Season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back