Dutchy'$ Footy 2009 Season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Your bets are pretty out there Dutchy, hope u have some luck.
Iv gone:
$50 on Joel Selwood Over 16.5 votes @ $1.80.
Selwood got 19 votes last year and has improved on all of his stats across the board so im expecting him to get around 20 votes.
$10 on Andrew Swallow Top North Melbourne Votes @ $9
$10 on Drew Petrie Top North Melbourne Votes @ $6
$10 on Hamish McIntosh Top North Melbourne Votes @ $11.
Brent Harvey is the big favourite in this market and i cant see why as he has had a poor season with injuries so happy to take North's 3 best performers of the year with a nice profit for any of them topping the votes.
$2 on Mathew Boyd Leader after 11 Rounds @ $151.
Bulldogs had a decent start to the year with some of their stars like Cooney starting slowly so someone has to get the votes early.
$5 on Leigh Montagna to Win @ 16
Reminds me of a lot of Bartel when he won it in 2007, massive year of just racking them up in front of umpires with 20 wins to receive votes in.

I disagree, Judd has been great this year and is a proven vote getter. Still, $8.50 is pretty good value for that bet.

Most of your other bets are all at long odds so no harm I guess.

I havnt done much of the form but does anyone else think that Watson is good odds @ $1.9 for most Essendon votes??

Haselby also looks value for most Freo votes @ $6. Especially given he already has 3 votes for BOG in the derby.

Also like Petrie @ $8.

I disagree, Judd has been great this year and is a proven vote getter. Still, $8.50 is pretty good value for that bet.

Most of your other bets are all at long odds so no harm I guess.

I havnt done much of the form but does anyone else think that Watson is good odds @ $1.9 for most Essendon votes??

Haselby also looks value for most Freo votes @ $6. Especially given he already has 3 votes for BOG in the derby.

Also like Petrie @ $8.

Wats6n has g6t 5t 5n the bag easy at the dons- take the 1.90
Sandi/Pav will win Freos
Petrie's a chance... reckon he or swallow could cause an upset

Adding a few LAYS that got matched during the day -

LAY Judd @ Carlton $200 @ $1.30 (risk $60 win $200)
LAY Davey @ Melbourne $100 @ $2.11 (risk $111 win $100)
LAY Harvey @ North $150 @ $1.67 (risk $100 win $150)
LAY Deledio @ Richmond $100 @ $1.99 (risk $99 win $100)

Adding a few LAYS that got matched during the day -

LAY Judd @ Carlton $200 @ $1.30 (risk $60 win $200)
LAY Davey @ Melbourne $100 @ $2.11 (risk $111 win $100)
LAY Harvey @ North $150 @ $1.67 (risk $100 win $150)
LAY Deledio @ Richmond $100 @ $1.99 (risk $99 win $100)

Good luck.

All 4 are vital to me winning tonight lol.

Oh well that sucked, reminder not to take betting on the Brownlow so seriously in 2010, 2 rounds to go was looking at a good profit, only for 4 bets to go from winners to losers..such is life :)

Oh well that sucked, reminder not to take betting on the Brownlow so seriously in 2010, 2 rounds to go was looking at a good profit, only for 4 bets to go from winners to losers..such is life :)

Bad luck mate, feel your pain.......glares at Tredrea and Richo destroying my dreams of living on a Tropical Island :p for a couple of months.

LOL Richo polled the most Richmond votes ha! He only played 4 games, all those other Richmond players must feel pretty crap. Cousins deserved some more votes actually.

got smashed in brownlow betting haha. bloody selwood 1 vote off. richo winning the richmond votes gave me a good laugh.

was wondering if anyone would know where i could find records of odds and in particular lines of afl games for the last few years. would really appreciate it :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your bet was pretty early in the week this week Dutcy, any reason for that? Don't you want to wait and see the weather on the day before you are betting on the total score or are you worried that the value might deteriorate by then?

Your bet was pretty early in the week this week Dutcy, any reason for that? Don't you want to wait and see the weather on the day before you are betting on the total score or are you worried that the value might deteriorate by then?

I thought it would drop (and it has) I liked the total even if the weather was fine, any poor weather just helps it and when I heard the forecast thought it was worth getting on

FWIW I (and others) have Glenelg at $1.30 this week, you can get as much as $1.60 in some places

Also waiting to see what you think dutchy? I can get Sturt H2H @ $2.60 or the Line at 13.5+ at $1.85. Player TAB usually do have the worst odds so odds would be superior at other betting agents

good way to finish, apologies for not answering earlier, have been away all week and only got online to place the bet and post it before rushing off to the GF

My son was lucky enough to present a premiership medal today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Dutchy'$ Footy 2009 Season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back