Dwayne Russell take a bow...

Remove this Banner Ad

This. Was listening to the radio - partly to SEN and partly to 3AW. They were all barracking for Melbourne.:thumbsdown: And I can't bear the sound of Terry Wallace's voice - like a rusty chain saw.:mad:

He sounds like a very small man trying to shout.

Shaw is alright and is a diehard Collingwood man. However he overcompensates this for over the top criticism in fear of being called biased. His dial-a-quote role he has in the media when shit hits the fan is deplorable and he needs to realise that he is just being manipulated. Still I suppose it helps his profile.

Can't believe as a Melbourne supporter I have to point this out to you. Shaw, week in, week out did everything he possibly could both inside & outside the rules of the game, to get Collingwood over the line. I would dare to say that no player has made more of limited talent than Tony Shaw.

You, as do I, follow a club with a rich & proud history. Now **** off & study it.

Hey Biff... You quote me and then completely disregard the fact that I said I was questioning his coaching/commentating abilites!!!!!
I know he was a good footballer.... My old man used to talk about him all the time.... Unfortunately, I never saw him play and as such, cannot comment!

Now, **** off & study how your shit club managed to lose the un-loseable yesterday!

Dwayne Russell wasn't great but what about Dunstall. Fair dinkum the adds nothing to the commentary outside of repeating what just happened.

Dunstall is the most biased commentator I have ever heard. That includes Tim Lane, Robert Walls etc. I don't have Austar but have to watch the the ch 10, sat night games up here in QLD which are Lions games with the Austar/Foxtel feed. He is a Queenslander and he is terrible.
I never realised how much Dunstall hates Collingwood till today. His commentary was terrible. Every collingwood free kick was met with skeptism and every Melb free kick was a dead set certainity...

Three times after the game Dunstall mentioned that Melb lead at every change only to lose by a point - what game was he watching!!!

Dunstall can go back to muckin around with Spud on Friday nights, that's all he's good for these days.

Can't believe as a Melbourne supporter I have to point this out to you. Shaw, week in, week out did everything he possibly could both inside & outside the rules of the game, to get Collingwood over the line. I would dare to say that no player has made more of limited talent than Tony Shaw.

You, as do I, follow a club with a rich & proud history. Now **** off & study it.

I have one point for you...

1 Point!

I am going to watch, and re-watch it on Bigpond to savor the disappointment in their voices as the siren goes and see how they have embarrassed themselves. Well worth it. Gold.

Well, watching justin TV and having to listen to the Foxtel commentators blatantly barracking for Melbourne was annoying, it at one point went so far that it became amuzing! In the last as Leon led for the ball on the Half forward flank, he was pushed square in the back in what was on of the most blatant black and white decisions one could ever possibly see, and accordingly the umpire made the obvious decision. Dwayne Russell moaned, 'that was in the side', before the umpire even had made a decision.

Thanks Foxtel and in particular Dwayne Russell for the comedy!

they were shocking...unlike Dwayne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dwayne Russell take a bow...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back