Fantasy Dynasty League 2009 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Alpha Dynasty - DISCUSSION - Part 3

No need for LM to step in or anything. It's not a shambles of a trade that needs veto consideration, not like Lynch given for a 6th rounder. Just head-scratcher imo.

Also, surprised that Woodson trades with zarko, gets F.Davis as part of the deal, then cuts F.Davis immediately. Not sure what's the story there, Woodson?
He didn't want Davis, I just chucked him in to replace another fringe TE.

No need for LM to step in or anything. It's not a shambles of a trade that needs veto consideration, not like Lynch given for a 6th rounder. Just head-scratcher imo.

Also, surprised that Woodson trades with zarko, gets F.Davis as part of the deal, then cuts F.Davis immediately. Not sure what's the story there, Woodson?

TGBB already cut Todd Heap who would of been a handy inclusion but really Fred Davis isn't a player to rack up any points especially behind Cooley.

As for the Lynch deal. I'm over it and LD did what he could to get him out of the Mustang franchise. Good on TGBB for taking him. He was on the TRADING BLOCK so whether any of you bothered, then LD would of looked at your offers.

How the Mustang front office sees it: Lynch will be damaged goods for much of his career now. Will he keep his nose clean (make LD pay for his gamble) or suffer more supensions/ loss of form?? Will be inactive for the first 3 weeks which is worth a 2nd round pick in itself. TGBB was happy to allow a fourth rounder also but the clincher was the BOX of Drake's Coffee Cakes for his GM, Newman.

index_08.jpg

Time will tell whether it was a fair trade but most of you have yourselves to blame for not willing to pull Larry's trigger earlier.

Costanza is disappointed with LD. These two have had a long and illustrious relationship and would have expected to recieve a phone call about Lynch, but no such luck.

"SERENITY NOW"

Costanza oughtta be dissappointed... perhaps getting Lloyd Braun to answer your phone instead of pinging it to someone's apartment on the Westside where a reply of not acknowledging that Vandelay business. ;)

Mustangs Front Office lowdown:

GM, Larry David, believes he has upgraded the QB position with the Mustangs. :thumbsu: There is alot of concern that the Colts O will not be the same this season and that's what has triggered Larry to bait the Destroyers front office with a pro-active deal. Losing Sage is more about the Viking QB controversy due to take place and securing the ever reliable (when healthy) Kevin Curtis back to the Mustangs. I said 'back' because the Mustangs initially drafted him and then he got a hernia that derailed his career but with the Eagles ready to have another SHOT at the Supabah, means Curtis will be back in business (bar any more injuries).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mustangs Front Office lowdown:

GM, Larry David, believes he has upgraded the QB position with the Mustangs. :thumbsu: There is alot of concern that the Colts O will not be the same this season and that's what has triggered Larry to bait the Destroyers front office with a pro-active deal. Losing Sage is more about the Viking QB controversy due to take place and securing the ever reliable (when healthy) Kevin Curtis back to the Mustangs. I said 'back' because the Mustangs initially drafted him and then he got a hernia that derailed his career but with the Eagles ready to have another SHOT at the Supabah, means Curtis will be back in business (bar any more injuries).
Im not so sure about Curtis, Jackson and Maclin are very similar, but better, players, he was actually 90% out the Destroyers door so happy to find him a new home

As for Delhomme, i like his supporting cast but at 34 he aint what he used to be, Sage v Jake is a toss up for mine, very happy to land 3rd year breakout contender Gonzo!

lol not so high on Hightower anymore D? :p
Still like him but he is certainly isnt untouchable, i like Owens' potential in Buffalo aswell but he is also tradeable, its all dependent on what i can get for them

Dspeed and Woodson, make sure you fix up your rosters to be able to receive the new players. And no IRs can exist either. If you're getting a player that will put you over a limit, and/or have a player on IR who pushes you over the limit anyway, please cut people so i can bring the new players over.

Just give me time to catch up, cos i have to sort something out on BFFFL as well. Dspeed, your input would be required on that please. I'll PM you on it soon once i work out something on paper first.

Dspeed and Woodson, make sure you fix up your rosters to be able to receive the new players. And no IRs can exist either. If you're getting a player that will put you over a limit, and/or have a player on IR who pushes you over the limit anyway, please cut people so i can bring the new players over.

Just give me time to catch up, cos i have to sort something out on BFFFL as well. Dspeed, your input would be required on that please. I'll PM you on it soon once i work out something on paper first.
My roster is ready to go, and because it is like for like the maximums arent affected

Still like him but he is certainly isnt untouchable, i like Owens' potential in Buffalo aswell but he is also tradeable, its all dependent on what i can get for them
Hightowers worth about a 4th now with Wells... Proved he'll never be more than a sporadic goalline back...

Still, worth holding onto.

Im not so sure about Curtis, Jackson and Maclin are very similar, but better, players, he was actually 90% out the Destroyers door so happy to find him a new home

As for Delhomme, i like his supporting cast but at 34 he aint what he used to be, Sage v Jake is a toss up for mine, very happy to land 3rd year breakout contender Gonzo!

Don't forget you ridiculed me on picking up Kurt Warner last year in the BFFFL ;) and besides, a new contract (5 year) was recently given to Delhomme so it's more a case of 'All the way or the Highway' for the Black Cats on that call.

34 is just a number. His clanger INT game in the Divisional play-off loss will make sure he HITS BACK straight away and being in a 'loose Defensive division' I'm looking at immediate results. If he bombs.. LD cops it. :p

Don't forget you ridiculed me on picking up Kurt Warner last year in the BFFFL ;) and besides, a new contract (5 year) was recently given to Delhomme so it's more a case of 'All the way or the Highway' for the Black Cats on that call.

34 is just a number. His clanger INT game in the Divisional play-off loss will make sure he HITS BACK straight away and being in a 'loose Defensive division' I'm looking at immediate results. If he bombs.. LD cops it. :p
Good to see we have two very happy traders

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Dynasty League 2009 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back