Fantasy Dynasty League 2009 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Beta Dynasty - DISCUSSION - Part 2

Don't worry Zarko, our league is fine. There's nothing to talk about at the moment so we're all just chilling. I'm pretty busy in the next few months, GG, but I could do some of it. Maybe if we have a couple of us making sure everything is running smoothly.

Don't worry Zarko, our league is fine. There's nothing to talk about at the moment so we're all just chilling. I'm pretty busy in the next few months, GG, but I could do some of it. Maybe if we have a couple of us making sure everything is running smoothly.
Yeah I know you'll be fine... But would be more interesting with trades :p (From an outsiders perspective)

A month until our draft, I don't know if you guys have the same dealio.

As we approach start of july, GeeCats, i'll post again in here to see who can put their hand up for sure to handle the draft thread. Just so i can change who owns the first post to the person who puts their hand up. Like if it stays as GG posted it, then no one can edit it. So if youre indeed the man come July, even if we share it together, i'll change it to being a GeeCats post. I'll just leave it open till now to see if anyone for sure can handle the whole thing themself, if no one can/wants to, then you and me can share it.

Re: Alpha Dynasty - DISCUSSION - Part 3

Oooohhhh yeah thats right folks we have lured George Costanza away from Vanderlay Industries and the Yankees to take over Wizards Warriors in the biggest coup of the off-season.

Wow!! What a choice!! Congrats Wizz on getting some structure in the Warriors front office. :thumbsu:

Just let you know that you'll need a team doctor, US city location base (not NFL team city ;)) and #1 ticket holder of course.

Dr Martin VanNostren is still on the Mustangs payroll. Tucson AZ is where the Mustangs base is and Alice Cooper is the Mustangs #1 ticket holder still.

alice_cooper_mustang_gt.jpg

Good dynasty teams have good Fantasy cheerleaders also but we'll discuss that some other time. :)

A trade has been agreed by GG and myself, i will allow him to post it up, but as i may not be on today much .... I agree.

Yep, another trade has gone thru.

GG gives Manureid: C.Long + J.Wilson + Mi.Jenkins + J.Lee Higgins
Manureid gives GG: #4

I'll have to get the projector out and fire Missy for 'cause' the way things are going. Just she's so useful during the regular season.

Wouldn't say nothing. Higgins scored 180 last season, returns and receptions, his role on offense to increase in the slot a la Welker. A massive loss to me. Wilson scores a lot on defense and returns. About 120+ pts himself. Long will score 100 in Spags blitzing defense. And Jenkins good for 100-120. That's 400+ pts for 1 player who realistically might score 200-ish a season.

Interesting trades.....Reigning champion Mordikai just got stronger. GG gives up nothing for #4 pick..wow!!
Doesn't matter to me if I get stronger as well :p

From my point of view it is a depth issue. I had none, now I do at least have some, and GG has the chance to draft a potential start at 4. Could go either way in the long run.

From my point of view it is a depth issue. I had none, now I do at least have some, and GG has the chance to draft a potential start at 4. Could go either way in the long run.
But you were iffy on trading your first and second for Boldin :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imo, Higgins and Long are big coups. Higgins underrated and should explode this season. Be more of a factor as they work him in even more on offense. If anyone saw what he is capable of at UTEP.

And Long will be the king under Spagnualo's defense. Thats like getting Tuck.

All i have is a shot at a rookie QB (say Stafford) who wont start probably till week 7 and will struggle for a couple years with 150-200 pts type efforts. So wont see any proof of studness until season 3 (2011 in our league).

Im quite unhappy with Missy for letting Higgins and Long and Wilson and Jenkins go. Jenkins underrated too. Reliable X receiver, starting every down.

People may laugh at me, but Higgins has Boldin-Welker potential offensively fantasy-wise or more.

Not sure about that at this early stage, but i sure hope you are right!!

But you were iffy on trading your first and second for Boldin :(

For a couple of reasons. One player is not going to change my team for starters, i need depth at various positions. And i need to build with some young talent, so giving up BOTH my first 2 picks was a risk. No doubt Boldin is a gun, never in question, but has minor ??? with his situation as well. may not effect his points, who knows.

So I had to decide, real potential at various positions and increased depth, plus still a shot in the 2nd, or one almost guaranteed scorer and no picks. If i was like Mord, and coming off a winning season, and could afford to just reload a bit, i would have done the deal for sure for Boldin.

In retrospect i probably should have stopped after the Russell-Henne-Schilens trade. Schilens hasnt proved anything, no runs on the board either like Higgins.

Well, i reckon look for it this season, i dont think i'll be wrong about that (higgins).

I am a bit of a homer and really like the look of Schilens. Big receiver, good hands. I reckon he has potential. The key will be DHB and guys like Walker as to the situation in Oakland. Oh, and also my new man Russell.......or Garcia should things go pear shaped!

I am a bit of a homer and really like the look of Schilens. Big receiver, good hands. I reckon he has potential. The key will be DHB and guys like Walker as to the situation in Oakland. Oh, and also my new man Russell.......or Garcia should things go pear shaped!

Im living on a whole lot of potential again this season! Im probably worse off this season than last. Especially if no QB falls off a cliff and allows one of mine to become starter week 1. But also, i dont mind if the raider players i gave get more luck on the Invaders and score huge. Raiders first, Teabaggers 2nd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Dynasty League 2009 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back