Fantasy Dynasty League 2009 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Alpha Dynasty - Discussion

Go and **** yourself JD.

****! Left all the good WR and I dont want any of them...

Make my pick sometime tomorrow.

You're not the first person to tell me that today. :D

I'm always up for trading. :)
What are you after???

Re: Beta Dynasty - Discussion

Sorry Guys, i do still browse the forums but dont do it logged in unless i need to post something .. I'll be right for the draft though no problem .

I'd love to take over Larkis' spot, he PMed me about it and I am very interested. I Don't think I'd be able or prepared to make a pick in the draft right now though... Would have to catch up on a fair bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry guys. Make a pick tomorrow at latest. Trying to wheel and deal.

And yes, GG you may be right...

Larkis,

Why can't you make the pick as if you were going to hold onto the team??

It's pretty obvious that your #1 need is a RB, so maybe confer with WCEADW, on the top RB, and get the pick done we can move one. I think it's a pretty easy pick, anyway.

I'll give an extension, but like gg said, it's around 3 picks per day, so we need to things going ASAP.

No one likes the WR's?
Hmmmm. I do but I dont like any other RBs after Greene. The 3 WRs I could barely split (Harvin/Nicks/Maclin). Probably would have gone Harvin but its such a boom/bust pick and as I need RBs over WRs I figured it wouldnt be a wise choice.

Definately not BPA but the right move considering my WR stocks. And JD, I'm still thinking of doing your trade...

Fuey, I didn't make the pick because it's not my team anymore.
The draft shouldn't even had started till today, so give wce till the end of the day to make a pick, don't just give him an autopick because you felt like it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Dynasty League 2009 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back