E.J Whitten Legends game...

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah there were a few, gave me a laugh

i'm not sure if he was calling the match a joke or his award a joke

Probably the match in general. He was in character, it is to be expected. They all have their alter egos when facing media circus's like this i.e. Sammy is the mysoginist ass, Crawf is the dumber than dog sh*t sidekick etc etc. Its all in good fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam said the award was a joke because he had an unfair advantage on the ground (players obviously not manning him up, teammates looking for him specificaly, etc). He was basically saying that the younger guys deserved the award more then him

Sam said the award was a joke because he had an unfair advantage on the ground (players obviously not manning him up, teammates looking for him specificaly, etc). He was basically saying that the younger guys deserved the award more then him

He only had 2 contenders for it from my position behind the Victorian bench - Monkhorst and Craig Newitt, who is a better footballer than a bloody jockey!

I would love it if Brian Taylor commentated every football game ever.

I know its meant to be a fun fundraising thing, but I wish there was a way to make it a more serious game and take out ****sticks like straunie.

Maybe have an extra prize for the winning team - eg a portion of money raised going to another charity of the winning teams choice.

Take out Straunchie (he is so not funny anymore), Gary Sweet and Les Hill please. Really not interested in seeing them play.

And bring in guys like BT, Warrick Capper, and Brownless.

Remove this Banner Ad

E.J Whitten Legends game...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back