E.J Whitten Legends game...

Remove this Banner Ad

Was he the old bloke that stripped down to his underpants with Sam on the footy show one night? The guy still plays country footy, played over like 1000 games I think :eek:

Hahaha!! 1000m games!! :eek::eek:

At first i thought it was Roland Rockachelli!!! :D

Yeah, we were over Straughny having a weekly show but bringing him out only once a year isn't bad.

Get Russell Gilbert off though. I doubt half the people there would have heard of him.

Anyone else noticed a green laser thing flashing on the ground constantly?
Here is where the idiot is sitting:

idiotv.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get why they don't rotate the game around the country every now and then. The crowds normally disappoint. If you moved it around a bit, it would be something special and crowds could well improve. It couldn't hurt to give it a go.

The crowds over the past 3-4 years have been exceptional for a charity game. 25,000 last year and should be similar this year.

Hope it never leaves Victoria. No one would go.

I
I wish the game wouldn't be such a joke. I don't want guys running around that have no place out there (ie, comedians, singers, actors, competition winners, etc). They are not legends and don't deserve to be there.

Wouldn't be as much of a spectical without them. I thought last years game with Hamish, Andy and Straunie (tatts, fake tan and all) was the most entertaining from a spectator's point of view.

Definintely hate it when they include in fellow channel 9 'celebs' just for cross-promotional purposes (i.e. Les Hill & Vince Colossimo) when they have no idea whatsoever.

You guys are bloody party poopers. Waaa waaa waaa, Russell Gilbert and Strauchanie combine to form the devil incarnate. Angry at the world, get over yourselves. :rolleyes:

I gotta say, that Victorian lineup looks impressive. A lot of players who haven't been gone that long. I also sense a distinctive NM vibe with the likes of Simpson, Sinclair, Thompson, Martyn, Schwass, Grant & Archer in the team. :)

poor guys must have been stunned playing in front of such a big crowd :D

The crowds over the past 3-4 years have been exceptional for a charity game. 25,000 last year and should be similar this year.

Hope it never leaves Victoria. No one would go.

Wouldn't be as much of a spectical without them. I thought last years game with Hamish, Andy and Straunie (tatts, fake tan and all) was the most entertaining from a spectator's point of view.

Definintely hate it when they include in fellow channel 9 'celebs' just for cross-promotional purposes (i.e. Les Hill & Vince Colossimo) when they have no idea whatsoever.

More than any NRL game (besides Brisbane) :thumbsu:

It's all fun and for a good cause...:thumbsu:

Well done all involved...

PS

Newman had a better physique than most of the recently retired players...:p

Remove this Banner Ad

E.J Whitten Legends game...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back