Eagles $1.95 Collingwood $1.80

Remove this Banner Ad

steveo1010

Team Captain
Apr 13, 2002
Stamford Bridge
Other Teams
Chelsea & Nth Melbourne
Who here thinks WC should be favourites for the match against collingwood?

Playing at home surely means the world for you guys, collingwood have bearly played away from the MCG this year which means they wont be used to anything that is coming there way, 16 games out of 23 at the MCG for the pies this year so far...

I'm thinking about putting $3000 on the West Coast to win.. this would give me a return of nearly 6 grand..

What do people think about this, i think at $1.95 playing at home you guys should be a shoe in despite the injuries?

Thoughts anyone?

Cheers..

Go eagles, knock out those scummy magpies for 07!!

Thoughts anyone
I think I wish I had that much money to gamble with! And if you are going to bet that much money in a 2 horse race you sure must have a fair amount of money!

Regarding the Eagles chances day by day I am more and more confident. As long as the players play with the same intensity and effort as on Friday night WC should get up.

Not bad odds if you're in to gambling big I guess.

Out of interest, how do you place a bet for $3k? Do you write a cheque to your local TAB or what?

I assume you don't walk in with a briefcase full of cash :D

Not bad odds if you're in to gambling big I guess.

Out of interest, how do you place a bet for $3k? Do you write a cheque to your local TAB or what?

I assume you don't walk in with a briefcase full of cash :D

Haha, i guess i'll go from the bank to the TAB lol :thumbsu:

Hmm, best place the bet before those odds make WC favs.. i can't believe WC isn't favourite!

Go eagles!

Who here thinks WC should be favourites for the match against collingwood?

Playing at home surely means the world for you guys, collingwood have bearly played away from the MCG this year which means they wont be used to anything that is coming there way, 16 games out of 23 at the MCG for the pies this year so far...

I'm thinking about putting $3000 on the West Coast to win.. this would give me a return of nearly 6 grand..

What do people think about this, i think at $1.95 playing at home you guys should be a shoe in despite the injuries?

Thoughts anyone?

Cheers..

Go eagles, knock out those scummy magpies for 07!!

Before you blow your money, consider putting some on the Eagles @ under 39.5 points. I'm not sure of the current odds for that, but i'd imaging it will be even more tempting than the $1.95 return you quoted previously.

EDIT - just checked the TAB.
West Coast coast under 39.5 points is paying a juicy $2.40.
If only I was a gambling man...

I think those odds are fairish.

Yeah we are playing at home which will definately give us a boost. But we will be missing some very key players, whilst Collingwood have started to get their best team on the park (Buckley is a handy inclusion)

We ground it out last week while Collingwood blew Sydney away. So given our recent troubles, the fact Colingwood normally run us close with a full team I think those odds are fair enough.

Ummmm, my thoughts are, don't bet at the TAB.

$1.83 apiece on even money games?!? Noone can beat that juice. Find somewhere better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

check out Kangas odds against the Hawks. Surely the Hawks arent that much of favourite to win. eg 1.53 Kangas paying 5 for 25pts or more. Seems like a decent odd to have a flutter on?

The gf quinella of eagles/hawks is paying 31 dollars at the moment, im terribly tempted to place some cash on that, and the odds are not that far-fetched in the favour of that happening.

Just wanted to say well done Eagles. You guys have been a force the last couple of years and I was surprised you have gone out in straight sets this year.

Not sure who I want to win out of the Pies and Cats next week.

Huh? Did I completely over-sleep and miss the game? Wow, that sucks.

How much did we lose by? Because I think I could drop into the TAB and throw some money down on an exact margin for this match that's supposedly over.

Huh? Did I completely over-sleep and miss the game? Wow, that sucks.

How much did we lose by? Because I think I could drop into the TAB and throw some money down on an exact margin for this match that's supposedly over.

Yeah no worries.

The end result was Collingwood by 13pts.

I'm pretty confident of an Eagles win here - I chucked $200 on them when they were paying 2.10. With the Hansen news, they're now 2.00 for the best price, and probably 1.85 with the TAB. The Pies haven't won there since 1992!

To those using Sportsbet, seriously what a joke - their odds are crap. Use Betfair - you always get the best odds. PM me I'll send you the code to get a free $50 bet with them when you sign up (I think Sportingbet give you a $100 free bet but if you take their crap odds you'll lose way more than that compared to Betfair over a few weeks)

I think those odds are fairish.

Yeah we are playing at home which will definately give us a boost. But we will be missing some very key players, whilst Collingwood have started to get their best team on the park (Buckley is a handy inclusion)
My best team would include a fit Prestigiacomo, Holland, R Shaw.. perhaps Lonie & Egan and an unsuspended Johnson

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles $1.95 Collingwood $1.80

Remove this Banner Ad

Back